Utd officially the most successful

Dbox8

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know the league is all over and we may as well just hand it over to the scouse now (my ar*e)!

But....... today Manchester United are officially the most successful British team EVER with 18 title and 3 points!! That must hurt:banana:

I know the league is all over and we may as well just hand it over to the scouse now (my ar*e)!

But....... today Manchester United are officially the most successful British team EVER with 18 title and 3 points!! That must hurt:banana:
very sad

you must have taken a long time to work this out

Well I am gutted.

All those weeks that I could have posted this topic and didn't.

Just glad I am not that sad.

today Manchester United are officially the most successful British team EVER with 18 title and 3 points!! That must hurt:banana:

WR.gif

try 52 titles and 3 points.

not just british but world record holders.​

HAHA.gif

Just watched MOTD. Time to start being sad I think. They were shocking!! With Alonso went ANY chance of the league. Shame really one game in and all the hype is over. Realistically Chelski gonna take all the beating this time. I could be wrong of course..........

Just watched MOTD. Time to start being sad I think. They were shocking!! With Alonso went ANY chance of the league. Shame really one game in and all the hype is over. Realistically Chelski gonna take all the beating this time. I could be wrong of course..........
chelsea last min win and man u the woodwork saved u

Are you getting worried Nanny ?

lol

worried about what?

I think we have as good a chance as any one winning the league we may have lost the best player but were a team of quality players!

I think Chelsea will pose us the biggest challenge but one we will relish. Liverpool just don't have the strength in depth requied in my opinion and you lost your best passer of the ball to MADrid!

Its funny, last year all anyone said that Liverpool only relied on Gerrard and Torres - 2 Man team and all that.

Now we have lost Alonso, who had his best season last year, before that he was indifferent, All of a sudden, people seem to think Alonso was our KEY player!

Spurs are and always will be a team that can beat anyone on their day, we lost this fixture last year, so im not worried yet!

Come on the redmen!

Now we have lost Alonso, who had his best season last year, before that he was indifferent, All of a sudden, people seem to think Alonso was our KEY player!

Agreed but last year was your most successful season for a long time, and it was because alonso turned into a star, and in my opinion could of won player of the season!

I also agree about the spuds they are fookers to beat, and will have a very good season under red nap, I predict a top 6 finish for the spuds to my disgust lol!

But Alonso is a massive loss, and mascherano wan'ts to play for barca.... these are the problems you need to address!!

And lol... feck utd, come the end of the season they will be calling for furgies head lmao with a 7th place finish pmsl!

Mickie

Agreed but last year was your most successful season for a long time, and it was because alonso turned into a star, and in my opinion could of won player of the season!

I also agree about the spuds they are fookers to beat, and will have a very good season under red nap, I predict a top 6 finish for the spuds to my disgust lol!

But Alonso is a massive loss, and mascherano wan'ts to play for barca.... these are the problems you need to address!!

And lol... feck utd, come the end of the season they will be calling for furgies head lmao with a 7th place finish pmsl!

Mickie
Someone's in dream land lol !!!!!!!:sleep:

WR.gif

try 52 titles and 3 points.

not just british but world record holders.​

HAHA.gif

no-ones mentioned that!!! oo the english cant take it that we are still better than them haha

gotta admit though rangers are the most successful British team ever, still pish but :banana:

and is a ger player who still holds teh longest time not to concede, **** yer van der sar

chris woods did it in consecutive games where as van der sar was in and out the team

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

no-ones mentioned that!!! oo the english cant take it that we are still better than them haha

gotta admit though rangers are the most successful British team ever, still pish but :banana:

and is a ger player who still holds teh longest time not to concede, **** yer van der sar

chris woods did it in consecutive games where as van der sar was in and out the team

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
i'd welcome ranger's,celtic into the premiership with open arms.like to see ya both relegated in the first season, cos you would'nt cut the mustard over the whole season.your league's a mickey mouse league,or going with latest jargon,fantasy league!!!!!!

lol i couldnt give a **** about gers and tic in teh prem, quicker they go the better

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol i couldnt give a **** about gers and tic in teh prem, quicker they go the better

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
that would effectively shut your league down.cos where's the money gonna come from:Clap:

Tomorrow will tell. I can't believe it but I actually want the gooners to win!! Not only that but my Will Hill account has had a bashing on the strenghth of it! Evens!!! As long as them johnny foreigners don't get intimidated by a load of screaming Mel Gibson's it's money in the bank!

p.s. It's the same £100 I lost on Tiger yesterday so i'm bottling it!!!!!!!

Back