Utd officially the most successful

lol the mancs that dont even stay in manchester make me laugh.
support ur local team before u have a pop at the old firm.

ps mon the arsenal(for the morra night only):banana:

Tomorrow will tell. I can't believe it but I actually want the gooners to win!! Not only that but my Will Hill account has had a bashing on the strenghth of it! Evens!!! As long as them johnny foreigners don't get intimidated by a load of screaming Mel Gibson's it's money in the bank!

p.s. It's the same £100 I lost on Tiger yesterday so i'm bottling it!!!!!!!

is the arsenal v mankymob game evens?
i think ill put some holiday money on that

Here JTH, if we beat them scoring 3 goals you have to use the arsenal avatar for a month..... and I will wear the rangers ???

DEAL

Mickie

lol the mancs that dont even stay in manchester make me laugh.
support ur local team before u have a pop at the old firm.

ps mon the arsenal(for the morra night only):banana:

I wish you would tell that to the glory hunters who leave Edinburgh every weekend to visit Darkhead and Greyskull in their droves lol.
icon12.gif

:Cheers:

Here JTH, if we beat them scoring 3 goals you have to use the arsenal avatar for a month..... and I will wear the rangers ???

DEAL

Mickie

deal mickie,,,3 goals or more and ill keep the one i have for a month m8
ps i love my new avatar ,cheers rab i think lol

DEAL

Mickie

deal mickie,,,3 goals or more and ill keep the one i have for a month m8
ps i love my new avatar ,cheers rab i think lol

And if they don't score 3 you both use a Celtic avatar
celticsmilie1.gif
Hail Hail

And if they don't score 3 you both use a Celtic avatar
celticsmilie1.gif
Hail Hail

PMSL... if you guys score 3 I will use a celtic one for a month ;)

Mickie

I wish you would tell that to the glory hunters who leave Edinburgh every weekend to visit Darkhead and Greyskull in their droves lol.
icon12.gif

:Cheers:

PMSL. Possibly the best post I have ever read! I have been researching and there are some great facts on google, like there are more fans pro rata who live within a mile radius of OT than any other premiership team. And pro rata there is a higher percentage of Celtic fans that live outside Glasgow than United fans who live outside Manchester!! Quality stuff, all these years we have taken stick and all the facts are out there.
I can comment as I have 2 season tickets at OT and google earth shows me 5.7 mile from OT as the crow flies. Bad thing is Oldham is the nearest ground to me and worse still I have to pass the council house to get to OT!!! :feck:

Last edited:
good to get the shock results out of the way first :proud:

Owen Coyle says Manchester United will win the title this season despite losing to his Burnley side on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Not about Liverpool it's about this mad idea that Utd are officially the most successful team.

COIN.gif

Back