tryin to mod my boys Xbox360

Well i dont no

i have the dummy,identify,inquiry, key bin files
i also have a Lite_CFW.bin file, god knows how though.
i think during me following the tut i might have already erased the drive, if i have it only took a few seconds, so im not 100% sure.

Because things went wrong after that i had to kind of start again but because i had done certain things already when i got jungle flasher up and running it didnt detect the drive which may have been caused by erasing it.

im using jungle flasher 0.1.51.beta.

i would start myself but because im in a place where the tuts dont describe im lost to what to do next or where to start.

i know i cant be far away.

I would get the latest jf http://tinyurl.com/JF0159b then on the firmware tool32 tab click load source firmware navigate to your dimmy.bin file you created earlier let jungle autoload the ixtreme 1.51 firmware then go to mtk flash 32 tab then click on intro/device id and do what it says , you need to be able to see the flash chip properties on the right hand side , let me know when you are there.

Well i dont no

i have the dummy,identify,inquiry, key bin files
i also have a Lite_CFW.bin file, god knows how though.
i think during me following the tut i might have already erased the drive, if i have it only took a few seconds, so im not 100% sure.

Because things went wrong after that i had to kind of start again but because i had done certain things already when i got jungle flasher up and running it didnt detect the drive which may have been caused by erasing it.

im using jungle flasher 0.1.51.beta.

i would start myself but because im in a place where the tuts dont describe im lost to what to do next or where to start.

i know i cant be far away.

Last edited:
ok ive done all,at first i wasnt sure where i had to put the liteon file but sussed it out.

MTK vendor failed but i carried on clicked yes,shut off then on fast.

flash chip properties are:
vendor id 0xEF
Device id 0x11
type serial flash with status 0x72

Now click write at the bottom of the mtk flash 32 page GIO and it will write your flashed firmware for you and that should be that m8 , and then click on outro/ata reset
ok ive done all,at first i wasnt sure where i had to put the liteon file but sussed it out.

MTK vendor failed but i carried on clicked yes,shut off then on fast.

flash chip properties are:
vendor id 0xEF
Device id 0x11
type serial flash with status 0x72

Last edited:
Now click write at the bottom of the mtk flash 32 page GIO and it will write your flashed firmware for you and that should be that m8

write verified ok !

is that it,jesus if it is im a happy larry,will rebuild it tomoro and try it and let u no.

thankyou and over the moon this is done.
gio

Well done m8 , pop it in and try it , i need to know its working.lol
write verified ok !

is that it,jesus if it is im a happy larry,will rebuild it tomoro and try it and let u no.

thankyou and over the moon this is done.
gio

where not waitin lol .. just start her up . u havent got to put the case together

YOU FCKEN DANCER
Just tried MOH Airborne,will try some more tomorow.
Im a HAPPY LARRY.
CHEERS:Cheers:: thanks ::classic::pool:

lol@oggy
nice one gio glad your sorted mate just a quick heads up new f/w is out next week lol good luck m8 :Laugh:

r u tellin me i have to upgrade everytime theres a new firmware update

Back