tryin to mod my boys Xbox360

Power cycle the drive and see if it will eject itself.

If it ejects then the firmware is stil intact, if not then it is either erased or corrupt.

Do this first.

put the drive back together and plugged it into the main case with main power,it wouldnt open.

i dint get to the point of putting the firmware in,i was in the process of erasing when i lost the plot and dont no where to start again from.
picking the i/o port doesnt find the drive anymore.

so where am i lol.
ps i have the 4 bin files

Last edited:
I think that if i was to move from where i am it would be page 13 of the tut.
im not sure if i auto loaded iXtreme 1.51 part.
i did start or do the erase part but dont no if i did that right.

so maybe if i can start roundabout there,was wondering do i reinstall(load from dump files or dummy from iextreme)

Load from the dump files Gio

so maybe if i can start roundabout there,was wondering do i reinstall(load from dump files or dummy from iextreme)

bfore i use load from dump files,i actually already have dummy file in amongst the other 3 files, will i load that from dummy from iextreme

or make a new one

dummy from iextreme is for when it has already been flashed and you are updating the firmware
bfore i use load from dump files,i actually already have dummy file in amongst the other 3 files, will i load that from dummy from iextreme

or make a new one

1st we need to create a working firmware for your to flash back onto your corrupted/deleted drive.

Click on Open Target Firmware and select the iXtreme Lite-on 151 firmware.

Then Click on Manual Spoofing.

Load your Key.bin and Inquiry.bin.

Click SAVE TO FILE

This will give you a working copy of Ixtreme 1.51 complete with your drives original details.

Now it's time to get the drive back to life....

(let me know when you have done this part)

Noooooo

To have full LiteOn serial (extra info at 0x1ff00) you must use dummy.bin as source.

If its erased, it wont inquire... It cant, its blank...

Just send intro on the port.

1st we need to create a working firmware for your to flash back onto your corrupted/deleted drive.

Click on Open Target Firmware and select the iXtreme Lite-on 151 firmware.

Then Click on Manual Spoofing.

Load your Key.bin and Inquiry.bin.

Click SAVE TO FILE

This will give you a working copy of Ixtreme 1.51 complete with your drives original details.

Now it's time to get the drive back to life....

(let me know when you have done this part)

OK thats that bit done mate

Well a few choices now.

You can either use JF or a DOS boot disc.

I recommend JF. Switch to the MTKFLASH32 tab in JF.

Click Device Intro/ID (or whatever it's called) in Flashing Tasks. You will need to power cycle the drive quickly.

Actually mate, I'm pretty drunk and I'm getting mixed up.

I think you should ask Oggy, lol

Sorry but I don't wanna ruin your drive :)

Im on my way Witchy (not to yours, to getting drunk!)

If its erased, he shouldnt need to power cycle, as mtk vendor intro shouldnt fail.

Im on my way Witchy (not to yours, to getting drunk!)

If its erased, he shouldnt need to power cycle, as mtk vendor intro shouldnt fail.

PMSL.

See what I mean GIO ;)

I'm a big fan of power cycles, I power cycle at any given chance :)

Well a few choices now.

You can either use JF or a DOS boot disc.

I recommend JF. Switch to the MTKFLASH32 tab in JF.

Click Device Intro/ID (or whatever it's called) in Flashing Tasks. You will need to power cycle the drive quickly.

Actually mate, I'm pretty drunk and I'm getting mixed up.

I think you should ask Oggy, lol

Sorry but I don't wanna ruin your drive :)

i think we'll leave it tonite,ive had a few too and your last stuff wasnt working.
click device intro wasnt highlited infact nothing was,im sitting her with peices of the drive at my feet and im going to end up standin on it.
had a few beers and now on a btl of wine.

maybe if youse are about tomorow i could try again,dont no where from mind u,im starting to wish i just bought him games,its cost me a small fortune up to now and if i screw this up it will be a big fortune.
bye for now
gio

maybe a idea to start from the begining and see where you get stoped if you get me then if your missing anything somebody will be able to tell you what to do mate

:Wave:

Noooooo

To have full LiteOn serial (extra info at 0x1ff00) you must use dummy.bin as source.

If its erased, it wont inquire... It cant, its blank...

Just send intro on the port.

:Wave:

Maybe???

i think we'll leave it tonite,ive had a few too and your last stuff wasnt working.
click device intro wasnt highlited infact nothing was,im sitting her with peices of the drive at my feet and im going to end up standin on it.
had a few beers and now on a btl of wine.

maybe if youse are about tomorow i could try again,dont no where from mind u,im starting to wish i just bought him games,its cost me a small fortune up to now and if i screw this up it will be a big fortune.
bye for now
gio

You're kinda local aren't you?

If you don't get it sorted I'll come over and do it for you :)

Morning guys,
i'll tell u where i am.
i have the dummy,identify,inquiry, key bin files and hopefully there right or im f--ked.
i also have a Lite_CFW.bin file, god knows how,was messing with something and made that.

i think during me following the tut and yourselves i might have already erased the drive, if i have it only took a few seconds, so im not sure.

i'll wait till someone answers but i can get to the point where i have everything plugged in and im going to use jungle flasher 0.1.51.beta.

i would start myself but because im in a place where the tuts dont describe im lost to what to do next or where to start.
i know i cant be far awy,maybe a few minutes.

if u could put up the rest i'll see how i get on or even the bit that starts me back on to the tut.

cheers
gio

Am in limbo land here guys,i dont no where to go from here.
Help Please to get this sorted

Back