Town moves against Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.
the comment about the mujahdeen is far from off topic, it highlights just how much we dont understand about islam. A muslim fighting a Jihad is a Mujahdeen, plain and simple.

I hve been saying this thread is about a school in Australia over and over, but others have mentioned the thread is changing over time.

And sunni muslims? Yes, it is the largest denomination of muslim in the world, but not all sunni muslims agree on the point that jihad is a 'must do' duty - after all if they all did we would have a little more trouble on our hands. In islam there would appear to be five pillars of faith, a bit similar to our 10 commandments. Not one of these is jihad. So no, the point is not defunct.

If you want to bring the point back to a school in Austrlia, by all means go ahead.

the comment about the mujahdeen is far from off topic, it highlights just how much we dont understand about islam. A muslim fighting a Jihad is a Mujahdeen, plain and simple.

We know but you make it sound like the government does as it is told by us, and we know that aint true

I hve been saying this thread is about a school in Australia over and over, but others have mentioned the thread is changing over time.

Threads do change by their very nature, it would be a very boring site if it did not, when discussing why people do not want muslims in their doorstep then it properly opens the question as to WHY, talking about the religion itself can either confirm peoples worst fears but it also gives Muslims the chance to put their case forward.

And sunni muslims? Yes, it is the largest denomination of muslim in the world, but not all sunni muslims agree on the point that jihad is a 'must do' duty - after all if they all did we would have a little more trouble on our hands. In islam there would appear to be five pillars of faith, a bit similar to our 10 commandments. Not one of these is jihad. So no, the point is not defunct.

Then they do not agree with the teaching of the faith they say they follow, Jihad is not a fringe subject within Islam, it is at the heart of Islam. To think otherwise shows a clear misunderstanding of the faith.

If you want to bring the point back to a school in Austrlia, by all means go ahead.

It never left the topic chum, but cheers for the offer anyway ;)

No answers to this question then i see
This is in no way an attack on the posted comment, but something i have seen a hell of a lot of. Muslims saying 'im british' 'i was born here, this is my home' and so on, then see british muslims speaking of the arabic nations / mid east as home and it confuses me

where is home? the countries that muslims say they dont want to be a part of due to the brutal laws and shall we just say 'other' ways, or is it britain, with its already in place values and laws, that so many muslims want to change to be like the countries that they dont want to be part of??

I was reading the press reports now that the proposed school in Camden has been denied and there were some shocking similarities between what Kate McCulloch (lady with outspoken views) and the Councillor in East London have been through.

Both have received death threats from muslims upset at the decision of their local council. I mean muslims want to build an islamic school and there is nothing wrong with that, just this time out the location is a poor choice. Rather than say fine we'll just build the school elsewhere, they decide to threaten the people who were either involved in the decision making process or those that decided to give their personal opinion on the subject. This doesn't reflect the teachings of islam according to some members on this board.

Both incidents are very similar yet are on two separate corners of the world. Would anyone put their money on it and say that these incidents are isolated?

The whole point of this thread was to illustrate the outspoken attitude of the Aussies compared to the British but it seems to have served a different purpose in demonising muslims. As long as normal muslim folks carry on saying how their religion is peaceful without publicly doing anything about these threats, people will continue to distrust them.

It never left the topic chum, but cheers for the offer anyway ;)
right, FUBAR this is one of those occaissions where you are wrong, jihad isnt a key part of islam - I am sure there are muslims here who can back me up on this.

Some Sunni muslims say they should commit jihad etc, but they are in the minority - in the same way that there are farms full of christian extremists in the US. They dont represent everyone who is a christian, but instead shout the loudest.

As to the government? What are you talking about? They dont tell us to think anything when it comes to muslims

No answers to this question then i see

Quite straight forward really. It's a matter of terminology reffering to your origins, I live and my home is in Essex but I am from Merseyside, when refering of going to Merseyside I call it 'going back home'.

right, FUBAR this is one of those occaissions where you are wrong, jihad isnt a key part of islam - I am sure there are muslims here who can back me up on this.

Some Sunni muslims say they should commit jihad etc, but they are in the minority - in the same way that there are farms full of christian extremists in the US. They dont represent everyone who is a christian, but instead shout the loudest.

As to the government? What are you talking about? They dont tell us to think anything when it comes to muslims

i dont know islam or make out i do, there are extremists in all religions and its always the minority who make trouble for all, as for the govt. no they dont tell us what to think but they dont make it easy for us to accept muslims due to them giving in to their demands and opinions over brits, if you were born here, irrelevant of colour or religion ok but if you've just got off the plane then accept were not an islamic country so respect that. im not just getting at muslims but all immagrants if you dont like our laws etc then go home and live in shit but dont take benefits and slag us off

i dont know islam or make out i do, there are extremists in all religions and its always the minority who make trouble for all, as for the govt. no they dont tell us what to think but they dont make it easy for us to accept muslims due to them giving in to their demands and opinions over brits, if you were born here, irrelevant of colour or religion ok but if you've just got off the plane then accept were not an islamic country so respect that. im not just getting at muslims but all immagrants if you dont like our laws etc then go home and live in shit but dont take benefits and slag us off
I agree - people who choose to live in this country or who are born here need to respect everyone else and allow them some tolerance. But this is a two way street, we also need to respect those who choose to live in this country.

and why are they on farms in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the US?

because the decent civilised people with common sense distance themselfs from them, they have nothing to do with them and make sure that all the people around them know what sort of people they are and ensure that these evil people dont get anyone else into their sick little beliefs.

how many of the hundreds if not thousands who used to listen to hook hand fook wit every week stood up and said 'this guy is being immoral?'

N O N E !!!

and that is why the muslim communities are not trusted, if youre not seen to be actively expelling them, then you are protecting them

Last edited:
I agree - people who choose to live in this country or who are born here need to respect everyone else and allow them some tolerance. But this is a two way street, we also need to respect those who choose to live in this country.

have to disagree, if they choose to come to this country and live then they should respect OUR laws, beliefs etc, if they were born here then ok cos they pay taxes etc and have a right to vote and have their say

With baited breath we wait....... getting lonely yet ?.... :handball:

have to disagree, if they choose to come to this country and live then they should respect OUR laws, beliefs etc, if they were born here then ok cos they pay taxes etc and have a right to vote and have their say
I think you may have misunderstood me - I dont mean we need to change to the way we live, I mean that if they come here and want to be part of the country (by this accept our laws, taxes and our culture) then I dont see a problem with it.

I think you may have misunderstood me - I dont mean we need to change to the way we live, I mean that if they come here and want to be part of the country (by this accept our laws, taxes and our culture) then I dont see a problem with it.

i apologise i did misunderstand your post hopefully i didnt offend you, i change my statement and agree with you, and thats how it should be with any religion or country

If you read the OP question he states people born here,not people born elsewhere that`s a different matter m8.
Quite straight forward really. It's a matter of terminology reffering to your origins, I live and my home is in Essex but I am from Merseyside, when refering of going to Merseyside I call it 'going back home'.

and why are they on farms in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the US?

because the decent civilised people with common sense distance themselfs from them, they have nothing to do with them and make sure that all the people around them know what sort of people they are and ensure that these evil people dont get anyone else into their sick little beliefs.

how many of the hundreds if not thousands who used to listen to hook hand fook wit every week stood up and said 'this guy is being immoral?'

N O N E !!!

and that is why the muslim communities are not trusted, if youre not seen to be actively expelling them, then you are protecting them

hook hand only had about 50 followers outside the mosque on the pavement when he preached on a friday as he barred from entering the mosque.

Expelling who? do you mean the extremists what sign do you look for?

hook hand only had about 50 followers outside the mosque on the pavement when he preached on a friday as he barred from entering the mosque.

Expelling who? do you mean the extremists what sign do you look for?

why was he barred from entering though? due to what he was preaching, so for him to be barred people inside the mosque knew what he was blabbering on about, yet still nobody said anything

wether its terrorists, murderers, rapists, peados or any other scum of the earth, if you know what theyre doing, and dont speak out against them, then youre either helping them or agree with what theyre doing

why was he barred from entering though? due to what he was preaching, so for him to be barred people inside the mosque knew what he was blabbering on about, yet still nobody said anything

wether its terrorists, murderers, rapists, peados or any other scum of the earth, if you know what theyre doing, and dont speak out against them, then youre either helping them or agree with what theyre doing

well, they did though, didnt they? He is locked up, now the Americans want him - surely thats a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back