Town moves against Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Karym6

Growing a beard.........................

Mate thats a bit more than a beard...

beard.jpg

The shelias down under love long beards, especially in Camden :Smokin:

some people are narrow minded but if they had talked to the school iam sure they could fix the problem if not then there must be othere reason ,i think you should go to the same school and leave religin at home ,but thats my view .
i dont like religin because of this its a mode to start a fight

beard.jpg

half man half monkey or he might be related to a sheep

beard.jpg

thats a private family photograph !! lol, reckon Karym6 is going to owe me a fortune in bic razors !!!!

,i think you should go to the same school and leave religin at home ,but thats my view

h9ow can you go to a muslim school and leave religion at home?

its be like going to a pizza shop and expecting to leave with a big mac and kfc popcorn chicken

a school thats built specifically for muslims revolves around religion, no matter what the syllabus will have you believe, otherwise itd just be 'a school for 1500 pupils'

its be like going to a pizza shop and expecting to leave with a big mac and kfc popcorn chicken

a school thats built specifically for muslims revolves around religion, no matter what the syllabus will have you believe, otherwise itd just be 'a school for 1500 pupils'
thats not entirely correct though, is it? I mean we have CofE and RC schools here in the UK, and kids there dont come home spouting the bible do they?

I'm loving this thread, it's a thread for all seasons, so much variety.

Anyway continue the debate guys, I'll just sit back here with my feet up munching popcorn :)

thats not entirely correct though, is it? I mean we have CofE and RC schools here in the UK, and kids there dont come home spouting the bible do they?

that is very true m8, but at the sanme time muslim and jehova parents will not allow their children so sit at daily assemblies or to take part in prayer time (that EVERY school does in the UK) will not allow them to participate in autumn festivals or nativity pays and some easter celebrations

whereas aethist parents will allow their kids to make up their ownb minds, my 9 year old girl thinks its 'all pants' yet my 6 year old boy is fascinated by the thought that there could be a god, i dont believe in any of it myself, but for my kids i explain to the best on my knowledge answers to the questions they ask.

so you cant tell me that non muslim kids going to a juslim school wont be affected or biased in any way towards the muslim faith, cos if you do, its total crap, how many muslim kids do you see coming out of a roman catholic school? how many jews do you see coming out of a pre-school teaching mosque class? how many hindus do you see coming out of a CoE school?

and as an afternote to my last post, yes they do. my girlfriends little girl goes to an afterschool club on a wednesday, thats held in a hall that im assuming is something to do with the church with some of the things she comes out with after it, and the songs she learns, my kids sing songs based upon christianity that they learn in school, even though their not religiously biased in any way

so yes, a muslim school WOULD affect the kids going to it

I take your point, but I will say this. When I was very young, I went to a school in Kingsbury in London. The school itself was full of allsorts, Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Christians etc. My parents didnt like the idea of me going through lessons that would probably have bearing on my future, like Urdu classes etc (yup, they did that 20 odd years ago), so they moved me to a different school.

So, I guess the point there is - if the parents are not into it, and there is another school available, then they can move their kids.

iam talking about the town and my self i dont care about religin theres more to life than who what thats not my scene keep religin to who wants it and not made to be one or the othere just my view

If you read the OP question he states people born here,not people born elsewhere that`s a different matter m8.

Oh so its okay for me to say it because my origins are 300 miles away, but if your origins are 4000miles away then it isn't allowed? Hmmmm, you can't weight the argument to serve your own means, it's either allowed for people to act that way or not. I think to appease some of you on here I should throw away all of my tracksuits, try to change my accent and I better start supporting West Ham because I wouldn't want to inflict my culture on those around me. I just hope that if i show the people of Essex enough respect that they will in turn accept me into their community.

I take your point, but I will say this. When I was very young, I went to a school in Kingsbury in London. The school itself was full of allsorts, Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Christians etc. My parents didnt like the idea of me going through lessons that would probably have bearing on my future, like Urdu classes etc (yup, they did that 20 odd years ago), so they moved me to a different school.

So, I guess the point there is - if the parents are not into it, and there is another school available, then they can move their kids.

good point and that my view as well .
at my school we had all faths and no one cared after school we all played the same games and when we got cut the blood was the same .
religin causes more fights than any othere thing in the world.
i my self dont see what the who ha is

Steve i think you have the wrong end of the stick m8,digi was (i think)on about people born over here but can`t make their mind up wether they are from here or were their parents,grandparents were from originally.
Oh so its okay for me to say it because my origins are 300 miles away, but if your origins are 4000miles away then it isn't allowed? Hmmmm, you can't weight the argument to serve your own means, it's either allowed for people to act that way or not. I think to appease some of you on here I should throw away all of my tracksuits, try to change my accent and I better start supporting West Ham because I wouldn't want to inflict my culture on those around me. I just hope that if i show the people of Essex enough respect that they will in turn accept me into their community.

good point and that my view as well .
at my school we had all faths and no one cared after school we all played the same games and when we got cut the blood was the same .
religin causes more fights than any othere thing in the world.
i my self dont see what the who ha is

people are people, no matter what, but on reading the last 2 posts i had to share this

years ago me, skybabe and my bro were all in spain, and some scouser with a hell of a chip on his shoulder started argueing with us over fook all, and during the arguement he came out with 'fook off back to your own country you foreign cnuts'

erm, hello, we were all brits in spain lmfao, and he came up with it all on his own lmao

religion and attitude problems makes arseholes, normal people will always get along fine, no matter what

Steve i think you have the wrong end of the stick m8,digi was (i think)on about people born over here but can`t make their mind up wether they are from here or were their parents,grandparents were from originally.

Appologies if i've missinterpreted (thread now too long for me to bother searching back).

Though I think my latest point can still stand against many of the other comments posted on this thread.

im welsh, ill always be welsh, if wales got blasted off the face of the planet id still be welsh, if my leg got cut off and buried on the other side of the world, itd be welsh meat rotting in a hole

one of my grandparents is from finland (yes im a bastard child lol) yet i dont call helsinki home

you are either british or you are not, home is the UK and by being british you pledge aleigance to the throne, or you are a traitor or your home is elsewhere on the planet and you have no right to call yourself british

i was planning on moving to spain, i spent 3 years learning spanish, lined a job up and everything, the only thing that let us down was accomodation (which we couldnt afford) but even in spain id still be welsh, my kids would still be welsh as they were born here, if their kids were born there, they would be spanish, and would fight for their country, spain

fukin third generation this that and the other, bullshit, youre either british or youre not, end of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back