Town moves against Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.
im welsh, ill always be welsh, if wales got blasted off the face of the planet id still be welsh, if my leg got cut off and buried on the other side of the world, itd be welsh meat rotting in a hole

one of my grandparents is from finland (yes im a bastard child lol) yet i dont call helsinki home

you are either british or you are not, home is the UK and by being british you pledge aleigance to the throne, or you are a traitor or your home is elsewhere on the planet and you have no right to call yourself british

i was planning on moving to spain, i spent 3 years learning spanish, lined a job up and everything, the only thing that let us down was accomodation (which we couldnt afford) but even in spain id still be welsh, my kids would still be welsh as they were born here, if their kids were born there, they would be spanish, and would fight for their country, spain

fukin third generation this that and the other, bullshit, youre either british or youre not, end of!

I agree with you here on so many points, but i've lost count of the amount of people I have met that claim to be Irish or Scottish and are just blatantly English (nobody is telling them to F.off back to their Celtic homes).
My family are from Ireland but I am 100% English and always will be. My wife's parents are from India, but woe betide anyone who tries to tell her she isn't English. In fact she gets very upset with Asian people asking where she is from (as in where her family are from), the response will always be England.

In fact she gets very upset with Asian people asking where she is from (as in where her family are from), the response will always be England.

like i said m8, youre either british or youre not, mucho respect to your wife :)

I agree but try telling that to the victims of the WTC, The London Underground,The Spanish train victims, the people of Darfur,the Bali bombings, the Beslan school children need I go on, not everybody is able to turn the other cheek

i left positive rep by mistake for this drivel. can it be undone ? :)

i left positive rep by mistake for this drivel. can it be undone ? :)

So are your saying the slaughter of children by Muslim fanatics is drivel, you really need to look in the mirror boy and stop worshipping a pedo and dump that religion of hate that you so blindly follow

Was John Lennon a peado then...? I never knew that...

So are your saying the slaughter of children by Muslim fanatics is drivel, you really need to look in the mirror boy and stop worshipping a pedo and dump that religion of hate that you so blindly follow

Lol, you can always rely on herbie for a balanced viewpoint.ur the man

Lol, you can always rely on herbie for a balanced viewpoint.ur the man

That's all you can come up with Nara we are an intellectual , I can see why you are wanted as the new P.C dictator:yawn:

Last edited:
That's all you can come up with Nara we are an interactual, I can see why you are wanted as the new P.C dictator:yawn:

whats interactual?

i think you invented a new word there

I think this thread has run it's course now

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back