Town moves against Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know theres a LOT of prophets in islam, but if jesus was about a few hundred years BEFORE mohammad then shouldnt jesus me more of a religious figure??

There ya go mixing common sense up with religion again ! :roflmao:

The world is full of peace loving Muslims who have no interest in taking part in a literal jihad.

I agree but try telling that to the victims of the WTC, The London Underground,The Spanish train victims, the people of Darfur,the Bali bombings, the Beslan school children need I go on, not everybody is able to turn the other cheek

I agree but try telling that to the victims of the WTC, The London Underground,The Spanish train victims, the people of Darfur,the Bali bombings, the Beslan school children need I go on, not everybody is able to turn the other cheek

To think that the people who commited the above crimes were not taught islam properly....

Gee aint there a hell of a lot of peeps that misunderstand the Qur'an !! lol

cheers m8 :)

i just say things as i see them, i cant be arsed with all this religion crap, my gods purer than your god and all that, if theyre so good and so hard, why dont they have it out one on one, then whoever wins can say 'bow before me or be destroyed' iomagine how many people would be pissed off if the spaghetti monster won 'blessed be all those who touch her noodley appendages' lol

religion, pahh, as much use to me as a tampax, and the only time id need both would be if i said 'oh god, ive been shot, get me something to stick in the hole' lmfao

do you belive in ghosts m8 .

anyway my religion is real to me .not asking you to belive .but even if it not real it gives me a certian peace .

i know theres a LOT of prophets in islam, but if jesus was about a few hundred years BEFORE mohammad then shouldnt jesus me more of a religious figure??

if that is the case, then wouldnt John the Baptist qualify as an even more religous figure than Jesus? After all, he was preaching way before Jesus turned up - he was the guy who baptised him after all...

do you belive in ghosts m8 .

anyway my religion is real to me .not asking you to belive .but even if it not real it gives me a certian peace .

no i dont m8, but i do believe there is other forms of life in the universe, its be way arrogant of us to believe its just us. ive said all along that i respect whatever people want to believe, its just not for me, thats all :)

if that is the case, then wouldnt John the Baptist qualify as an even more religous figure than Jesus? After all, he was preaching way before Jesus turned up - he was the guy who baptised him after all...

Like I said in an earlier Post Mohamed and jesus are just some dead beardy blokes who spouted off a load of old bollox and John the Baptist is just another dead bloke (maybe another dead beardy I'm not sure) who used to go around starting water fights lmao

did the person who cut his head off get sent to hell? id have thought so for killing a god type person, did they know he was so important at the time?

did the person who cut his head off get sent to hell? id have thought so for killing a god type person, did they know he was so important at the time?
I have no idea if the executor went to hell, I think that person was a Roman.

He was executed for saying the government (Rome etc) was wrong and he should be in charge as he knew better. Bascially, at the time, some people thought he was the messiah instead of Jesus - he even got a religion of his very own which has survided in small numbers up untill this century. During the secind gulf war, the allies air lifted entire communies that follows this religion out of Iraq, they follow Mandaeism.

So, no, I have no idea whether the executor went to hell or not. I guess that would be a very personal thing for that chap 2000 years ago, if he was Jewish, then maybe he was scared of it etc.

He was executed for saying the government (Rome etc) was wrong and he should be in charge as he knew better. Bascially, at the time, some people thought he was the messiah instead of Jesus - he even got a religion of his very own which has survided in small numbers up untill this century. During the secind gulf war, the allies air lifted entire communies that follows this religion out of Iraq, they follow Mandaeism.

So, no, I have no idea whether the executor went to hell or not. I guess that would be a very personal thing for that chap 2000 years ago, if he was Jewish, then maybe he was scared of it etc.

John the Baptist's head was severed on the orders of King Herod (Jewish) after being nagged by his wife to give the head on a tray to their daughter Salome for her birthday.
I bet Salome was disappointed!!

And you have the cheek to tell others to stay on topic !!! :roflmao:

I see we are still waiting for all your backers........

John the Baptist's head was severed on the orders of King Herod (Jewish) after being nagged by his wife to give the head on a tray to their daughter Salome for her birthday.
I bet Salome was disappointed!!
having some old dead guys head instead of an iPod? I would agree.

Dont confuse this Herod with all the other kings Herod from that area, also Salome didnt get given the head, it was her mother who wanted it and had asked for John the Baptists head. Herod duly had this done pretty much straight away.

having some old dead guys head instead of an iPod? I would agree.

Dont confuse this Herod with all the other kings Herod from that area, also Salome didnt get given the head, it was her mother who wanted it and had asked for John the Baptists head. Herod duly had this done pretty much straight away.

so which was it? .. :err:

maybe Herods Mrs said she wanted some head from John the Baptist and ol' Herod miss heard

due to data protection laws that information can only be given to next of kin m8

lol

so which was it? .. :err:

maybe Herods Mrs said she wanted some head from John the Baptist and ol' Herod miss heard

Herod's wife wanted John the Baptist killed. Herod promised Salome could have anything she wanted.

Herod's wife told Salome to ask for John the Baptist's head on a plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back