TomTom All Versions

Hello all can anyone plz tell me where do i put the
Tomtom Speed Cameras _08_10_07.zip
and
TOMTOM_POI..LER.rar
thanks
:pimp:

the camera files and the poi files go into the map folder.

certificate error

TomTom Mobile 6 Installation Notes

Trouble shooting

If you get a Certificate Error (not Warning, you should get a warning...)

Check the following settings​
Tools > Application Manager > Options > Settings​

Software Installation = All​
Online Certif Check = Off​
If your asked for Activation codes, you still have an older map on the memory card, you didnt follow step 1

Check you have all the following folders/files on the root of the memory card

tomtom​
voices​
raster​
Postcode​
UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_of_WE-Map​

TomTom.Mobile.v6.01.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.sis​
I have been trying to install tomtom on my nokia e61 and can not get passed certificate error have done all the above but still get

certificate error

any one help me out??
thanks all

Last edited:
certificate error

OK no replys but have been able to sort this now.

As in info above this does not seem to work or not for me
but still think you should set
I had loads of programmes that would not install coming up with certificate error ?

The way I got round this was just to change the date 2007 to 2006 and that was it.

After you have installed you games apps or what ever just change the date back.

Well it worked for me

Hi mate,

Sorry for the late reply, I couldnt find the Sat Nav section on the site... lol so I thought it had been removed :D

I think i posted about this before, in order to install the software now, you will need to either set the date back to about 6/2007 or get the certificate signed at Symbian... Its simpler just to set the date back and then install after installation just change the date back :)

Again sorry for the late reply, has this section been removed from the main forum :D I only found it because I searched for my own username, lol

Trouble installing tomtom 6 on n 95

TomTom Mobile 6 Installation Notes

Trouble shooting

If you get a Certificate Error (not Warning, you should get a warning...)

Check the following settings​

If your asked for Activation codes, you still have an older map on the memory card, you didnt follow step 1

Check you have all the following folders/files on the root of the memory card

tomtom​
voices​
raster​
Postcode​
UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_of_WE-Map​

TomTom.Mobile.v6.01.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.sis​
I have been trying to install tomtom on my nokia e61 and can not get passed certificate error have done all the above but still get

certificate error

any one help me out??
thanks all

Just tried installing tomtom 6 on a N95 and have this certificate expired thing come up.Have checked above and all seem the same,anyone know why it wont install.Have done all the above with latest maps and copied directly to memory card,Andy.

Think ive cracked it i didnt take the date back far enough if that helps anyone else,cas closed Andy.

Hi, im trying to install the uiq version but when i open the file listed in the readme nothing seems to happen? any ideas

Hi Guys, will these insalation files from 1st post (Software v6.01 - 24M) work if i install the newest maps on my mates N95,,or will it be older maps in first post? thanx guys

Hi Guys, will these insalation files from 1st post (Software v6.01 - 24M) work if i install the newest maps on my mates N95,,or will it be older maps in first post? thanx guys

Yes mate you can use v 6 .75 maps with tom tom 6 mobile

hi guys i am new to the forums thought i would say hi i am looking for tomtom maps street level for western europe and uk i have street level for uk and main roads of europe
thanks
steve

Hi guys i have TomTom Navigator ver: 6.010 is this the latest version?? and will they ever bring out Text to voice for the navigator??

Im running it on a orange spv m2000 :) thankyou

do any of these work on a nokia 6280 ? please let me know

Im just installing TomTom 5.20 on my N70. It runs fine with the crack not installed but wont open when the crack file is copied to the MMC. The screen just flashes white for a second but then loads no app.

Anyone got a working crack/activation app?

EDIT: I didnt manage to get this version working but I did find a working download.

* Tomtom Mobile 5.2
* UK Map (One of the latest version 605)
*All speed trap warning alerts for the Uk including redlight cameras, specs etc
* 7Digit postcode addon -no need to enter a full address just add postcodes to and from and your away (all other features work normally too i.e road names etc)
* Voice speed camera Alert(not beeps or buzzers) voice spoken warning i,e 'Red light camera ahead'
* Over 30 celebrity voice(complete set) i.e the queen, geoge bush,tony blair,night rider, ozzy osbourne(swearing) austin powers, star wars etc

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HCSRF8WS

Last edited:
help re tt5.20

Great thread c9679! I've made it a sticky!

hi ive installed tt 5.20 as per, instructions on 2 different new sd cards and keep being asked for activation code how do i get it ? any help much appreciated its on spv 500 thanks dave

Back