TomTom All Versions

Sorry I dont have a P800 to test with at the moment but try Decompiling the .sis in the archive then copying the extracted contents to the phone/memory card. You can use UnMakeSIS to extract the contents.

Last edited:
Dear All,

This might be a dumb question but I want to know which verion of TomTom will work on my XDA IIs wint Windows 2003 and which maps version for UK. Also do you have Windows 2005 upgrade for XDA IIs available on any forum? Is it worth upgrading my OS. Thank you for your help.

Here is new v6.75 maps for UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_of_WE_1409

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DR8IRXCK

Hi, is this map an update on the maps on page 1 for the N95?

If yes, how do you update your maps, is it just a case of putting them into the memory card or do you update via the the tom tom application?

Thanks

Ps, how do you install POI's?

LOL, not asking alot.

just copy all the contents of the poi folder and copy them into the map folder m8.

just copy all the contents of the poi folder and copy them into the map folder m8.

Thanks mate, I wasn't sure if it was that easy.

I can't actually use it yet as I need to get an external bluetooth gps but once I get this I will update it.

Cheers

hi i have motorola a925 could you advise which if any would work if poss great post

n73

when I installed this onto my n73, it gives me a error message to do with the security certificate???? any ideas?
thanks
G

Hi all i got a nokia N80 firmware V4.0623.0.41 i have copied all the files onto my 256mb mem card, on the card there are folders data,images,others,sounds,system,videos,raster,tomtom,voices,great britain and a tomtom mobile v6.01 s60v3 sis file.
i go to tools then to file manager but there is nothing in there saying tom tom or any of the tom tom folders.
Can anyone please tell me if i am doing anything wrong, i am usless with phones, give me a dreambox any day.

thanks a million in advance

Hi,
Did the application (tomtom) install after putting the Mem card in your phone. If that happend and was succesfull you should have a tomtom icon in your application folder. If not go to file manager in setting folder and find tomtom*.exe on the memory card and run to install the application.

sorted mate thanks a million for your help, just 1 more question how do you switch it off just exit back to main screen.

how come it takes so long in loading is this normal all i see is a globe spinning round im using a n95 and v6 tom tom

how come it takes so long in loading is this normal all i see is a globe spinning round im using a n95 and v6 tom tom

I Have just installed this on my N95, an it works a treat. firstly did you use the software at the start of this thread ? secondly did you choose the tom tom navigator , or tom tom Mobile as it is mobile that you require. its a possibility y it ain workin that you have used the navigator one. all i did then was copy and paste the folders onto the root of the memory card.
Didnt even need to activate the map either.

Hope this helps

yup i used the tom tom mobile one i uninstalled and reinstalled but still cant get pass the spinning tom otm

6680, when i copy the new maps into the maps folder it says no maps found?

do i have to use an installer?

Hi,

Is there an upgrade for the Tomtom One GB second edition?

If so, what is the application version and map version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all can anyone plz tell me where do i put the
Tomtom Speed Cameras _08_10_07.zip
and
TOMTOM_POI..LER.rar
thanks
:pimp:

Back