Phone Unlocking tomtom 6 nokia N95 internal gps finally here :)

HELP had this working on my n95 then i lost ma phone got a new n95 not the 8gig one put this on now all i get is the spinning globe its a new card new phone need some help lookd at all the posts and this just seems to get passd by help help

HELP had this working on my n95 then i lost ma phone got a new n95 not the 8gig one put this on now all i get is the spinning globe its a new card new phone need some help lookd at all the posts and this just seems to get passd by help help

delete tom tom off your phone, delete the tom tom sis file in apps manager , now start again.

connect your phone to your pc, select data transfer on your phone, goto MY COMPUTER, select STORAGE DEVICE (your phone), select memcard. now drag and drop the tom tom folder onto the root of the memory card.
Tom tom should auto install. if it dont goto apps manager and open the tom tom.sis file to install.

you also need to put your map folder on the root of memcard aswell.

Last edited:
delete tom tom off your phone, delete the tom tom sis file in apps manager , now start again.

connect your phone to your pc, select data transfer on your phone, goto MY COMPUTER, select STORAGE DEVICE (your phone), select memcard. now drag and drop the tom tom folder onto the root of the memory card.
Tom tom should auto install. if it dont goto apps manager and open the tom tom.sis file to install.

you also need to put your map folder on the root of memcard aswell.

hay thanks for the replay tryd this still get the spinning globe i must be thick agggggggggggg:Chainsaw:

should work fine aslong as you deleted your previous copy of tom tom.

You could give this way a try although you shouldnt have to.

open the tom tom folder, copy the contents of the folder and paste them on the memory card, see if this works this way

what firmware you running on ?

you could also try reformatting your memory card.

have a look at post 34 m8.

Last edited:
should work fine aslong as you deleted your previous copy of tom tom.

You could give this way a try although you shouldnt have to.

open the tom tom folder, copy the contents of the folder and paste them on the memory card, see if this works this way

what firmware you running on ?

you could also try reformatting your memory card.

gonna format mem card running firmware 21 will let you know asap thanks

got it going format card and restored my phone thanks m8

now i have it going whare do i put the voices so i can change them

Last edited:
put the voices folder on the root of your memory card and just name it VOICES.

ive given up on mine, followed the instructions, but no matter what i cannot find a signal tried for over 20 mins, also keep getting choose device popping up i select binpda but nothing, gonna leave it alone for a bit and maybe try again at a later date

Have you updated your phones firmware, to the latest Nokia version??? Do you get any signal using the phones own GPS app? Are you actually using a Nokia N95?

Have you updated your phones firmware, to the latest Nokia version??? Do you get any signal using the phones own GPS app? Are you actually using a Nokia N95?

got the n95 8gb with latest firmware, did get a signal with internal gps a while back, but cant getone at the moment, may be down to messing, think i'll back up contacts etc and do a reset and start from scratch again

all done, up & running, reset phone and got a fix using internal gps, then installed files and hey presto

thanks to all :Clap:

PS.. sorry for extra post, couldnt find edit button

Cool, well done, it does take a bit of tinkering but it does work :)

Upgrade to the latest firmware
Check you have all the correct settings and you can use the GPS App already built in
Install TomTom as per instructions :)

Got my N95 today! 1st thing I tried was this and it works spot on!!

Brilliant!

What other cool things can I do with this bad boy!!

Hi i am new on this site i cant download the file its saying i dont have permission could you please give me a rapidshare link please

Hi i am new on this site i cant download the file its saying i dont have permission could you please give me a rapidshare link please

the same file is on the torrents. you cant download from here till you have 20 posts or have donated.

Back