Phone Unlocking tomtom 6 nokia N95 internal gps finally here :)

hi

can someone please pm me the map downloads as the rapidshare ones dont work (ben removed)

cheers
karl.

Anyone know which tom tom version should I use for my Samsung i550w?
thank you!

hi all.
I have managed to setup the tom tom but not receiving any sound. I have checked on the sound menu for tom tom but stll has not been resolved.

Does anyone else had similar problems, and how did you manage to get sound.
please help.

I have Kaspersky mobile security in on N95 8gb, but the tomtom is blocked when I have the firewall enabled, anyone know wny and does anyone think there is a virus of any sort in the tomtom download, thanks

Many thanks to the OP & contributors for this. Took me a while as I'm a fud but got there in the end, Cheers.
HH.
(Seems to drain the battery pretty damn quick though, maybe just my phone.....)

When I click on the download it says I don't have permission. What am I doing wrong?

When I click on the download it says I don't have permission. What am I doing wrong?

Read the forum rules mate (you agreed to them when you joined up) & remember, good things come to those who wait and post sensibly & don't spam.
Nice username BTW.
HH.

Right, Found some maps but when I add maps folder either into tomtom folder on n95 8gb... or into memory card root... when i open tomtom it just says no maps found ?

Any ideas peeps.

:proud:

you put the map folder on the root of mem card m8.
Make sure you aint got a folder within a folder m8 if you know what i mean.

Back