Phone Unlocking tomtom 6 nokia N95 internal gps finally here :)

hello m8, havin trouble installin this, did you re install tom tom or use the current version you had on the phone. i've had this program all mornin tryin to get it sorted.

thank you have been waiting for this

hello m8, havin trouble installin this, did you re install tom tom or use the current version you had on the phone. i've had this program all mornin tryin to get it sorted.

uninstall your tomtom then follow the instructions

WOOHOOO ! Got it sorted, all up and runnin now . :banana:

think this should be moved tro mobile sat nav section.

Last edited:
You will also need the maps:

h**p://rapidshare.com/files/51800296/UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_of_WE_1409.part1.rar

h**p://rapidshare.com/files/51812839/UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_of_WE_1409.part2.rar

h**p://rapidshare.com/files/51821675/UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_of_WE_1409.part3.rar

any1 else have problems doing the 2nd file? when i checked the tomtom on my phone orignally it said
gpsd V1.25

this is a one.....

ive uninstalled the previous tt & still cant get pass the 2nd file

got it going too,,,cheers m8...i also connected to weather, asked to use my wireless,,noticed battery power goes really fast though,,,also locked onto sats very quick,.. cheers again

hi
ok am confused or I could be just daft,
looking at this do you run through the instillation then install tt6? or install it first?

I could not find a 'tomtom' folder in the zip file below r do I just copy the whole thing after unziping it?
4) Copy the TomTom folder from the 0.Copy.To.MEMCARD.Root.rar
to the root of your memory card.

I have the 8gb n95 so no memory card how do I get to the root of the memory
thanks in advance for any help
can all reply be in plain simply answer I still struggle with techno stuff
ta

yes m8 just copy the tom tom folder to your phone memory just connect your phone to your computer, then click on my computer, then click on your phone, should open a screen with all the files that are on your phone, paste the tom tom folder in there.

You have to now install the 2 installer files ( BT and GPS d ) to set it up. once you have set it up you can delete the bt application

i have n95 & got it all working but i just car't get a sat signal :(

i don;t no if my phone is broken

i try with the GPS data and still does show any sat's

i have the latest f/w :(

hi guys ..

all files now installed......

do i just start tt & carrry on as normal....

or do i startthe gpsd program & then tt?

you have to start gpsd, click yes to both, then press hide , then open tom tom . once tom tom is runnig you have to goto the menu, change preferences, then gps status, choose other bluetooth device, then choose the binpda device.

hi
all seemed ok as far as installing got as far as opening tt and it stayed on the opening screen uninstalled it and tried again, but the same result left it on all night still only had spinning globe and first tt screen
anyone any clues as to what to try next
thanks

Yippee got it working. Had to update the firmware on my phone to the latest. Then just followed the instruction as above and it working. One thing I have noticed is that it sometime takes ages for a connection but once up it works great.

Back