Phone Unlocking tomtom 6 nokia N95 internal gps finally here :)

when i try to install tomtom, it says certificate expired

now

it keeps saying no maps found

what do i do. Thanks

Last edited:
i get the following errors:
when i try to install the tomtom.sisx it gives the following err: update error can any body advise whats wrong?

when i try to install tomtom, it says certificate expired

now

it keeps saying no maps found

what do i do. Thanks

have you downloaded the map you require m8 ??

if you have you need to put the map folder on the root of your memory card, then tom tom ncan find it.

i get the following errors:
when i try to install the tomtom.sisx it gives the following err: update error can any body advise whats wrong?

did you have tom tom installed on your phone m8 before trying to install this ? if you did you will need to delete it before installing this one m8, just a thought as it souds like its just trying to update a current tom tom .

where do i get speed cameras from. thanks
also different voices as i cannot find them

Last edited:
spinning logo

Hi i have just recieved my new n95 8 gig i have installed follwing the guide but i just get the spinning tom tom logo,when i connected to computer i connected via pc suite i installed to phone mem and not mass storage have any help please

Hi i have just recieved my new n95 8 gig i have installed follwing the guide but i just get the spinning tom tom logo,when i connected to computer i connected via pc suite i installed to phone mem and not mass storage have any help please

Dont use pc suite to do it m8. just connect your phone to your computer and access it through My computer, then , portable storage device. Now copy the tom tom folder and paste it onto the root of the memory card. you also have to copy the map folder onto the root of the memory card, DONT put the map in the tom tom folder. if tom tom dont auto install then goto apps manager and install the tom tom .sis file.

still getting spinning tom tom logo, when i connect usb to n95 i choose data transfer and when i go on to my computer i choose mem card and not phone mem is this ok allso i i get mass memory may not be used at this time

Last edited:
Hey Carlos m8, you deserve a knighthood for the effort you've put in here.

I hope you're getting the rep you deserve :)

LOL, cheers m8

@ Gamester, yes m8 it will show on the screen as Mem card, even though the 8 gig dont have a memory card, .

its strange it wont let you access it though.

Make sure you havent got ANY applications running in the back ground as this can affect the connection. you can check these by pressing the menu button.
If any of the folders have a dot in the right hand corner of each folder then there is an application running in that folder, you need to exit them all. should be ok then M8.

Last edited:
still the same problem is this to do with my software version it is on v 20.0.016 i have tried to update via pc suite
but it says i have the latest version n95 8 gb

i have removed evvery thing in app manager apart from setting wizzard which is installed formatted memory and still get mass memory may not be used at this time

i have removed evvery thing in app manager apart from setting wizzard which is installed formatted memory and still get mass memory may not be used at this time

Just Thought !!!

Do you get this message as soon as you choose data transfer on your phone ?? if it is then you still click ok on the bottom left of the screen m8. all its saying is that you cannot run applications on the memory whilst connected to data transfer, this message is always shown when you connect your phone through data transfer m8.

If it works refer back to post 128 m8.

Last edited:
yes i thought that is what it ment but i still click ok and still spinning tom tom logo , cant understand why it wont open, all so whi open the gpsd i get no sats, any ways going on my holls soon ,lol

yes i thought that is what it ment but i still click ok and still spinning tom tom logo , cant understand why it wont open, all so whi open the gpsd i get no sats, any ways going on my holls soon ,lol

so if you clicked ok then you must have had access to your memory. did you copy and paste the tom tom folder, the map folder onto the root of the memory card ?? Did you delete the previous copy of tom tom and the tom tom .sis file from your memory which you where having probs with with the spinning logo ??
it needs to be installed from scratch.

yes mate did a format of mass mem on phone, i have also reinstalled the firmware

What about going to your message settings then other and check memory is in use. I know i store my messages on my memory card and need to change that to phone memory to enter mass memory

think hes tried that m8, was in the link i put up in other post.

maybe he missed it though.

probably tried that many things his head is cabbaged with it. lol

yeah can be a pain sometimes to get to mass memory if some apps running in background and not knowing

Back