tm800hd moans / randoms

Re: tm800hd moans

hahah nice one !! :Clap: but they are fitted wardrobes..pmsl !

belmando
and other members that do or do not have tm800

if you do not have this box why you are still here and making falls comments {pretending to be a vigilantly }
you do not know and can not test new image also you are living in the past please leave tm800 section
and accept your comments does not help to fix anything's.
please accept your total incorrect result.
I tested this box few times with 02-02-11 image and wrote full instruction line by line as I was testing
if fallowed
there will not be any problems.
no point of anyone do not have this box can not test to use past history and write today result,
Do any of think this is fare ????
past for this box was lots of problems after 02-02-11 no body should take past as reference to future.
today 95% of these problems fixed I understood few cosmetic and multimedia utub and few miner problem will be fixed
tm promised to fix most important first they did I am sure they will fix remaining.
image 02-02-11 which I tested with total confidence 100% sure found no problems.
if you are thinking my test is not good and is not to your standard .
I will speak to tm management and fix a day for all of you to bring your tm800 to tm head quarter in Edmonton-London Saturday or Sunday and I will be there also just to prove to all of you that have or have not tm800 is a very box worth every penny.
I promises 100% you all of you will be happy with your tm800,
May be these time wasting will stop instated will be replaced with all of you helping members and fixing problems then downing this box.
if any one agree please vote for it.

Last edited:

belmando

if you do not have this box why you are still here and making falls comments {pretending to a vigilantly }
you do not know and can not test new image also you are living in the past please leave tm800 section
please accept your total incorrect result.
I tested this box few times with 02-02-11 image and wrote full instruction line by line as I was testing
if fallowed
no point of anyone do not have this box can not test to use past history and write today result,
Do any of think that is fare ????
past for this box was lots of problems after 02-02-11 no body should take past as reference to future.
today 95% of these problems fixed I understood few cosmetic and multimedia utub and few miner problem will be fixed
tm promised to fix most important first they did I am sure they will fix remaining.
image 02-02-11 which I tested with total confidence 100% sure found no problems.
if you are thinking my test is not good and is not to your standard .
I will speak to tm management and fix a day for all of you to bring your tm800 to tm head quarter in Edmonton-London Saturday or Sunday and I will be there also just to prove to all of you that have or have not tm800 is a very box worth every penny.
May be these time wasting will stop instated will be replaced with all of you helping members and fixing problems then downing this box.

Until they fix all issues that left you will be reading my moans here m8.I am not sure how much you paid for your reciver but mine costed me alot.

Its purchased for £249 ,then £30 for p&p + £35 for sending back for jtagging(they gave £7 back).Then again £35 for sending for refund and since i never used wifi adapter,forgot to send it back and they drop that price from refund too.so i paid 302 pounds+£60 for twice p&p and i get back only £200 so just shut your mouth and let me moan as much as i want.Probably you were wearing nappies when i was installing SCT Monterey recievers.

belmando

it was your fault you could not set it up or wait like any one else
now because of your impatience you want to take revenge against tm and create falls comments that dose not justify 95% of all problems are fixed today also will not change anyone minds if they want to buy this box .
don't you think the more your write negative points less happy members take you serious.
accept the fact that no company refund postage to outside uk you should have known before buying this box.
I think you should leave with understanding that even you might be 70 years and 50 years of experience this shows you can not wait,
using rude language is part your anger to help you to take revenge that is the only solution you can find to make you happy.
I bought this box over a year ago full board and waited,
as a founder user of tm since last 12 years I was happy with tm and had confidence they will not let their customers down
I have 100 % confidence my box now is excellent and I am very happy.
it was your fault you could not wait so you lost postage you just making big deal out it ,
for your wifi why you kept it was not yours.
so send it to them I am sure you will get refund I hope with this reply you will be in peace with your self revenge is not good idea,:Clap::Clap:

Last edited:

Until they fix all issues that left you will be reading my moans here m8.<snip>

It's upto you but why would you care if they fix the issues ?, you don't own the box anymore or are you just a caring person.

<snip> and let me moan as much as i want.<snip>

So long as it's only in this thread and within the rules enjoy your moaning.

belmando

if you do not have this box why you are still here and making falls comments {pretending to be a vigilantly }
Please accept your total incorrect result.
I tested this box few times with 02-02-11 image and wrote full instruction line by line as i was testing
if fallowed
No point of anyone do not have this box can not test to use past history and write today result,
do any of think this is fare ????
Today 95% of these problems fixed i understood few cosmetic and multimedia utub and few miner problem will be fixed
tm promised to fix most important first they did i am sure they will fix remaining.
Image 02-02-11 which i tested with total confidence 100% sure found no problems.
If you are thinking my test is not good and is not to your standard .
I will speak to tm management and fix a day for all of you to bring your tm800 to tm head quarter in edmonton-london saturday or sunday and i will be there also just to prove to all of you that have or have not tm800 is a very box worth every penny.
may be these time wasting will stop instated will be replaced with all of you helping members and fixing problems then downing this box.

i have one of these boxes

i have latest 02/02 image

i've followed your instructions

i've just had it back from jtagging

i have different results to you surprise surprise

i also dont want your channel lists and preinstalled cccam - so is it too much to ask to install rats bouquets and cool tv, you know, the ones that ran fine (apart from other image probs) before jtag.

Are you going to answer my points or ignore it and post how it's 100% working for you, getting everyones back up?

@vectorz
nice moan but you forgot to say what doesn't work so i'm confused.
you can delete the supplied ccam and install your own, you can add rats channel lists.
I use a modified catseyes listing from the onboard plugins downloader with no problems and have installed cooltv (never use it though).
I'm using a self compiled one from 25/12/2010 it runs fine, there is a lag for about 5 minutes after bootup but what 400mhz pc isn't slow after a reboot.
Don't remember the last time that I got a green screen.
I switch the power on/off at the back a couple of times a week if it starts to run slow.

My moan today is that in a temper tantrum tm have pulled the cvs files so any hope of anyone else fixing stuff has gone and ur don't have a clue so all we have now are promises.

Last edited:

VectorZ

Please read my instruction again.
under no circunintances I ask anyone not use other channel list or add-on Etc.
My point is very clear .
Use my instruction first when you are happy hardware and image is all working ok after that
do what you like add or edit anything's you want.
if at any time you are adding test gain to find out where and in which point you are getting problem
if other input creating problem do not blame ur image or tm800

VectorZ

Please read my instruction again.
under no circunintances I ask anyone not use other channel list or add-on Etc.
My point is very clear .
Use my instruction first when you are happy hardware and image is all working ok after that
do what you like add or edit anything's you want.
if at any time you are adding test gain to find out where and in which point you are getting problem
if other input creating problem do not blame ur image or tm800

i will blame the UR Image or TM800 as i use my JTagged Box with the latest image and nothing and i mean nothing extra and the box is sluggish, it picks up the hard drive when it feels like it and recording and playback of anything from my internal hard drive is hit and miss. Sorry should i blame the 320GB Western Digital Hard Drive ive got in it then for not recording properly because that cant be down to the image can it :) :) BTW that was me being sarcastic

belmando

it was your fault you could not set it up or wait like any one else
now because of your impatience you want to take revenge against tm and create falls comments that dose not justify 95% of all problems are fixed today also will not change anyone minds if they want to buy this box .
don't you think the more your write negative points less happy members take you serious.
accept the fact that no company refund postage to outside uk you should have known before buying this box.
I think you should leave with understanding that even you might be 70 years and 50 years of experience this shows you can not wait,
using rude language is part your anger to help you to take revenge that is the only solution you can find to make you happy.
I bought this box over a year ago full board and waited,
as a founder user of tm since last 12 years I was happy with tm and had confidence they will not let their customers down
I have 100 % confidence my box now is excellent and I am very happy.
it was your fault you could not wait so you lost postage you just making big deal out it ,
for your wifi why you kept it was not yours.
so send it to them I am sure you will get refund I hope with this reply you will be in peace with your self revenge is not good idea,:Clap::Clap:

is there any other company who called back their recievers for jtagging?I dont know ,and if you know ,just let me know then.In this case they could take care of non uk residents better.I thougt thet wi fi adapter was a present from them
btw this has nothing to do with revenge.I never had hate in me.all i want that they accept that they have handled my case wrong.Accusing me to not align dish correctly,having low signal (86 SNR)and even dt hd channels worked ok with 76 SNR still dont accept that my swapped jtagged reciever could have TUNER problem .iwrote positive things about TM 800 ,as it is very ok to watch channels,very good remote with dedicated buttons that missing on many other e2 recivers remote.But to watch channel i can do it with any other cheap HD box.Hope you stop with your attitude trying to convince me .Those people who wants to buy this reciever,they will do it anyway,thats none of my bussiness,but be sure of it that it wont be any hit here in sweden or scandinavia at this moment,so instead of answering my posts use your all energy to make sure that it does evertyhing its advertised for
regards

Last edited:

belmando
Thanks for not using rude language.
it is commonsense when you have been given wifi free to use with tm800 only
you decided to return how and where you want to use it oem wifi which only fit tm800 but nothing else
I can not understand your logic it was part the deal,
SO when you return you return all
again to remind you return it
I am 100% sure you will get your money back.
tm has very good service,
-------------------------
all Linux receivers from start took long time any hobbyist should understand that
when we understand that going to Australia takes 14 hours and going to Paris one hour
our expectation justify our demands
in your case you did not want to wait so that was your decision you made which is nothing wrong with it in your view
accept what happen and leave it as it is.
if tm800 start blooming your way then decide what to do
but I am very happy with it and will not apart it.

as I understood there is very active distributor in Sweden and selling lots of tm receivers

Last edited:

forrest1066

I found installing some hard disk are a bit tricky

1-Format your hard disk with 02-02-11 again {press USB highlight on internal press red button to format when format finished press ok to save }
2-turn off tm800 from rear for one minutes then on
3-start recording any channel HD or SD
4-start plying back {I tested this way got positive result.
:Clap:

I found out that the remote response(sometimes>5s) on my TM it's because i use MGcamd. On this cam everything slows down(Changing channel, channel list, menu etc). when i use CCcam it's much faster.
Another issue it's the lip sync after watching for a long time a HD channel.

DrLinux AKA ******

no naming of people please

Last edited by a moderator:

So what's this got to do with moans about the box it doesn't matter who we are in the real world in the forum he is dr linux end of

Last edited by a moderator:

becuase he is the software engineer at TM's head office in london and the software is not up to scratch pal . all his posts if you read back are exmaples of where he can get the box working etc which is fair enough but there are many memebers who follow his instrcutions who cant get it to work the way he states he can i just think a bit more transparancey from him and more questions honestly answered would be great ??

Back