tm800hd moans / randoms

Re: tm800hd moans

hi, i have the 9.12.10 DW firmware, the box works perfectly for a couple days and then it falls into the green loop and then i everything messes up, for me to watch anythin i have to reflash the box with a backup, and this has happend 4-5 times now, i dont kno what to do

Re: What Needs To Be Fixed ?

If you want to be happy with your tm800 please read bellow

I do beta testing for tm800 and have full board tm800
---------------------
this is the way I test 02-02-11 and test has been 100% successful please do not use any other images use only UR for this test
Below testing is to give you confidence that there is nothing wrong with tm800 image and hard ware once you happy
download anything's you want but download them one at the time until you find what causing the problem
Many member are happy :Clap:and do not see any problem few not by doing below test I am sure you will be happy as I am happy and many more
---------------------------------
section one
In my experience with tm-800 if instruction fallowed as below there will not be any green screen or freezing or any other faults with image 02-02-11
-----------
1-Download by USB and get image from download centre only 02-02-11 not other places {it might be possible image has been corrupted by different means
2-Do full factory reset .
3-Fallow wizard and download default channel list {if hard disk or wifi leave it for after ignore at this moment }
4-Turn off from rear for one minute
5-Test all functions use c:lines test all channels motor as many functions as you can
when test completed and you are 100% fully satisfied there is nothing wrong no green screen or freezing
6-press on USB button to find hard disk and format it off/on from rear then test all PVR functions working perfect
7-use wifi setting .
8-If above has problem continues download 02-02-11 again by USB ..may be image was not downloaded properly,
---------------------------------------
section 2
why green screen or freezing or menu slow down or not working properly

1-when section one done after use delete channel list by pressing blue button once see menu press red button delete channel list download your channel list
play with receiver if any problem channel list is doing
--if all ok
2-download any plaguing one by one and test each time and add as last one did not show any problem
3-add any thing in add on one by one
4-if there is problem find out which add-on or plagins or any new entry created problem go back and start again.
5-adding cams channel list and more add on of any kind will create memory hung-up in the ram this will create problem
6-turn off/on from rear to dispose of collected ram
7-make sure signal is always above 80%
---------------
if above creating problem do factory rest and start from section one
--------------------------
as I know and test Linux boxes at least few hours a day I found out why some members getting problems
1-using different channel list from any Linux receivers expecting to work perfect {this is wrong if create problem then no point in using it }
2-Too many cams-add-on-skins Etc. have been saved this will slow down the receiver so delete what you do not want
3-do not download another channel list on the top of exciting one--delete first before scan or download
4-turn off tm800 from the back at least 2 or 3 times a week
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you have tm-800 with 100s of problems check first
1-check if jtag done
2-check for latest image 02-02-11
3-after download do as per section one.
----------------------
Image 02-02-11 is a total re vamp of all and it is totally different to past image for last few days over 1100 download done from download centre.
please take my advise and download this image from download centre it is the best till today and test result has been 100% ok :Clap::banana:

Green screene belongs to enigma 2 ,what ever you do it will crash soon or later.It does on even father of enigma2 recievers,so stop missleading people here.

belmando

You have not got tm800
how did you test it to make any comments WITH LATEST IMAGE 02-02-11 ???
I am 100% sure as per my instruction I do not get green screen
STOP MAKING COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD AND PLEASE LEAVE TO tm800 OWNERS TO CARRY ON
AS USUAL YOUR NEGATIVE TALKING WILL NOT HELP MEMBERS to fix what thay want :Fish:

It has everything to do with your original question what doesnt work. I have listed that and the rest of my post is defending a fellow owner who is annoyed as me with it and get told to shut up you havent got one. I am sorry for swearing, its just i cannot exactly afford to spend £250 on a box that clearly doesnt work properly!

Also why should it disappear. This post is in the tm800hd moans section and i am moaning!!!!!

And i have listed on my post what needs to be fixed, may be you should be having a go at dr linux for assuming belmando doesnt have one when he has at great expense because he doesnt live in the UK. i think that a little of topic from - what needs to be fixed

tbh I thought belmando sold his too or at least said he was going too
?
this thread is going right off topic as per usual, everything in this section ends up in a slagging match lol

Rat it is not a slagging match, people are just very frustrated with the product and the cost incurred buying one. I simply cannot afford spending nearly 300 quid - 250 for the box and 50 on a drive. I rarely use the thing now its just to unstable and sluggish

tbh I thought belmando sold his too or at least said he was going too
?
this thread is going right off topic as per usual, everything in this section ends up in a slagging match lol

yes rat m8

i got refund and i dont have it any more ,but as long as he ,you know who,continiue to miss lead people here ,take them as idiot i wont hesitate to answer to his stupid suggestions!
I know it might be off topic but i cannot help when i see his posts about what a great reciever he has.

Rat it is not a slagging match, people are just very frustrated with the product and the cost incurred buying one. I simply cannot afford spending nearly 300 quid - 250 for the box and 50 on a drive. I rarely use the thing now its just to unstable and sluggish

I understand that forrest1066 I too paid full price and am not 100% happy
Ive have had my moans lol, but I really made this thread so members could say what they wanted fixed, and get some idea of order of importance to pass onto TM/UR_

yes rat m8

i got refund and i dont have it any more ,but as long as he ,you know who,continiue to miss lead people here ,take them as idiot i wont hesitate to answer to his stupid suggestions!
I know it might be off topic but i cannot help when i see his posts about what a great reciever he has.
thanks for clearing that up mate :)

but can I point you to what Ive said to Forrest :)

only yesterday Digidude posted that he was having a clearout, and less than 24hours his plea has been ignored :(

only yesterday Digidude posted that he was having a clearout, and less than 24hours his plea has been ignored :(

It's because people are unhappy and feel as if it's all being covered up.

I understand that forrest1066 I too paid full price and am not 100% happy
Ive have had my moans lol, but I really made this thread so members could say what they wanted fixed, and get some idea of order of importance to pass onto TM/UR_

thanks for clearing that up mate :)

but can I point you to what Ive said to Forrest :)

Thats ok m8
wont bother on this thread ,you are right this not about moaning.But i will watch the development of this box be sure of it
regards

This nis the place to moan and lets start with it

On download center there is a txt about how to be happy with TM800.I think they missed to write this:If you want to be happy with your box just GET rid of it.

do you know what would clear all this s**t up .if the owner of technomate who posts here and everyone knows who he is - stands up and takes responsibility for the lies that was told and is continuing to be told.

why wont he answer each question put to him on this board - in a professional and honourable way . If the box is nearly fixed then let him come on and tell us so and where they are with it and what other teams he promised where working at the box .

he reads these threads but stays silent and allows threads to turn into slanging matches which we all know gets us knowwhere. All i want as a tm800hd owner is the box to be fixed as was advertised to me before i bought it thats all nothing more nothing less

squig007

Oh Well I tried lol
get on with it, shout, scream do as you please :)

Do I invest my hard earned cash in one of these boxes or the DM800PRO?

Is that a no then?

well i want a moan ...
i bought one of these boxes ..
and now im am p!issed off because it is takin up space at the bottom of my wardrobe !! moan over !

well i want a moan ...
i bought one of these boxes ..
and now im am p!issed off because it is takin up space at the bottom of my wardrobe !! moan over !

put it on top of the wardrobe m8, space cleared, moan solved :proud:

Back