[DOWNLOAD] Black Hole 2.1.5-Xbmc-vusolo2-SunRay-ramiMAHER

Not a sunray then mate

hi i have a vu solo 2 se clone got in china will this image work on it thanks
If you only recently got the Solo2 SE then you could try a sunray image as some newer SE's do accept sunray images. If not then you're out of luck because since BH introduced xbmc as standard there is no image available for Lonrison v4 clones because old lonrison v4 drivers and lack of support from Lonrison.

help i installed this image on vu solo 2 se and all working but when i install movie storm and iceflims on xbmc it says failed to load script error anyone know what would be wrong

help i installed this image on vu solo 2 se and all working but when i install movie storm and iceflims on xbmc it says failed to load script error anyone know what would be wrong
BH have just released 2.1.7 so try that and see if that fixes your problem.

BH have just released 2.1.7 so try that and see if that fixes your problem.

I have a lonrisun v4, in his day I installed 2.1.5 sunray image and its worked.

Well, with 2.1.7 for sunray I could work on my deco?

Thank you.

I have a lonrisun v4, in his day I installed 2.1.5 sunray image and its worked.
Let me get this correct. You have a Lonrison v4 and sunray BH 2.1.5 works (as in boots fine)?

Let me get this correct. You have a Lonrison v4 and sunray BH 2.1.5 works (as in boots fine)?

2j0z9mw.jpg

yes, right. My box is new, I bought in February 2015. Since coming to the factory v4.

Only I am giving me much trouble and returned to the BH lonrisun 2.1.4.

Is it a Solo2 SE you have (ie no display on front except a light)?

My question is if I could try it with the BH 2.1.7 for sunray?

Ah ok so your box is not a lonrison v4 then. Some newer SE boxes do work with sunray images. The newer the box then obviously the more likely to support more images like sunray images.

Ah ok so your box is not a lonrison v4 then. Some newer SE boxes do work with sunray images. The newer the box then obviously the more likely to support more images like sunray images.

my box "IS" a lonrisun solo2 se.

got new vu solo 2 se yesterday put the sunray blackhole image 2.1.7 on it all working great just to let ye all no so the sunray and vu solo 2 se must be the same

my box "IS" a lonrisun solo2 se.
It's a Lonrison Solo2 SE, not a Lonrison Solo2 v4. There is a difference the main one being Lonrison v4 boxes don't accept sunray images. The SE version are the newer boxes and some recent SE's can accept sunray images like yours does.

It's a Lonrison Solo2 SE, not a Lonrison Solo2 v4. There is a difference the main one being Lonrison v4 boxes don't accept sunray images. The SE version are the newer boxes and some recent SE's can accept sunray images like yours does.

my box "IS" a lonrisun solo2 se with flash V4. Then, there is enough potential for my box work with the 2.1.7?

If your box worked with BH 2.1.5 then it should work with 2.1.7. Give it ago.

Back