TM800 announcement

latest Software from 25th has again problems ...( even no one like to tell truth here )

one of the problems is NO PICTURE in HDMI in this s/w..and many other bugs.I think they request more time to be fix and is geting out of heand with price ..This last one not from TM fault only even dollar change..today £1=$1.43

if no one like to update Members i like do so...

i do not think this box will be out proper....

Tm in next advertise is preparing TM 8000 non Linux box Combo ( mean normal cheap box + T tuner useless for UK )...and no TM 800 linux !!!!

i do not why !? maybe some one with clarifity here...

Is this a rumour or a fact you can prove?
A member in another section got banned for posting a similar rumour about your spiderbox so can you tell me if this is true and how do you know.

The TM800 will likely be delayed quite a bit longer. The word is that they still can't get it to work even with a team of engineers from the Far East in London for quite some time.

see my last post

Don't forget the BBC offering,

those were the days.

Still we got a full size keyboard "QWERTY"

6 weeks of school holidays always sunshine. Chopper bikes, Suzi Quatro. Space Invaders anon..

Tiger feet.

:banana:

that was the early 70's what were you smoking ? lol

the software in question was actually the 26th, due to time differences, and 2 more have been released since :)

ive already been banned once today lol

there has been 3 images released today, any member who uploads any form of software that they know may damage peoples equipment WILL be banned

You like to update S/w HERE !???

And you love to see me BAN ,this is funy... Sory i can not gave you this sodisfation.

i respect some one else here for that i do not upload the s/w if you have one let me know i can send you by email and check by your self...

But naw i read Digidude has Confirm as well...or you like ban both of us...lol

No I don't want to see you banned, your so funny! this place wouldn't be the same without you.
You make me laugh everyday bobi, which brightens my life up emensely, so please don't do anything stupid that will get you banned.

ive already been banned once today lol

there has been 3 images released today, any member who uploads any form of software that they know may damage peoples equipment WILL be banned

Digi, what image is on the box released today, or are they going out with no sw; if so what image would you recomend?
Should I hang on to my refund for a little while longer?

so many questions and your so busy

do people here think the technomate have finally sorted it out or is it going to be a flop one big massive one for the technomate team

no point guessing,
the box is out.
we'll have extensive reviews coming out hourly from here onwards.

No one of their 20 people they got FINAL Date s/w 27th have gave any review....I do not like to talk ,looks like personal atack ...I hope for people who pay the money and wating so long to ne worthe it and get and play with their box ...

as you have the software, and possibly a box, and while youre sat at the computer, write up the first review m8

now that the box is available to the public, people will be able to relate to what you type, this is why i havent said anything about the software yet, as its STILL a work in progress, like all other softwares for linux machines

but now a software is released, and the boxes are released, ill do a review over the weekend

great stuff i guess it will make people mind up about the tm800 box, and if it lives to to the long wait

Digi, what image is on the box released today, or are they going out with no sw; if so what image would you recomend?
Should I hang on to my refund for a little while longer?

so many questions and your so busy

No one in there right mind would send a stb of any sort other than fta out with image or patch on it. That is illegal.
You have to put the the image on yourself as end user.

Woohoo, mine is on it's way. :)

Dear Witchy,

We want to let you know that your order 123456789 status has been updated to...

DISPATCHED

Via Citylink next business day delivery, tracking details will follow shortly.

If you have any questions about your order, send an email to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or simply reply to this message.

Eurosky

Back