TM800 announcement

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok peeps, my PM inbox, as well as my personal and work email inboxes are filling about as fast as i can reply and delete them lol.

The TM800HD hardware is great, but the software is not yet 100% complete, which is what testing and bug finding is all about. While i may have one or 2 issues that im working on, when the software is ready, any issues i find, will be resolved. After waiting so long for a box with such high specs, would you want to spoil it by rushing to put something on it thats not yet ready?

Can everyone PLEASE stop with the PMs, phone calls and stuff about the TM800, as soon as the software is completed, there will be an announcement, and just about everywhere will be fighting for your custom to get one under your telly

Once again, the software is not yet 100%, but its getting closer to it by the hour

Due to this the receiver will not be available for sale to the general public untill may 15th

dd

messages now appearing on some online stores as well, this is taken from here

Due to an issue with software, the release of the TM800HD has been delayed untill 15/5/2010. While stock is available, we are unable to dispatch untill AFTER 15/5/2010. Again, this is due to incomplete software for this receiver, the hardware is unaffected. Orders received will be dispatched from monday 17/5/2010.

Whats the problem with an official tm image or the other images.

Coley

ok digi keep us informed on how these are performing and let us know as soon as all is ok ..cause on your say so im having one :roflmao:

After waiting so long for a box with such high specs, would you want to spoil it by rushing to put something on it thats not yet ready?

I think you'll find that some of us don't care whether or not the software is ready, we'd take it in any state and flash it ourselves. :)

@Digidude
People are telling me to PM you to pre order and get a discount code
But I have read this message which says to stop PMing you can you advise please?

The TM800HD is being released today from technomate. I've just spoken to a supplier and all pre orders will be dispatched in the morning for Wednesday delivery.

Will post more later as on the road atm.

The TM800HD is being released today from technomate. I've just spoken to a supplier and all pre orders will be dispatched in the morning for Wednesday delivery.

Will post more later as on the road atm.

News sooo good, you just had to post it twice! :)

Thanks for the info mate, I can't wait.

For Eurosky Customers

We want to let you know that your order ****** status has been updated to... PROCESSING This is an email to keep you informed on the status of your order, we should have received delivery of 24 TM800HD receivers, as well as other receivers today. When they had not arrived by 16:30PM we knew we would unfortunatley disappoint some of our customers, who are expecting delivery of their receiver tomorrow, and due to how late in the day it is, we had missed our deadline for next day delivery collections. We contacted Technomate, who assured us that receivers had been dispatched to us, as promised, and supplied us with tracking details. We then contacted the courier, who informed us that delivery had been attempted, but refused at the delivery point, and the receivers are now sat in a citylink depot in the north of england, while we are based in south wales. Citylink assured me that they tried to deliver to us, as it states on their system that the delivery was refused by the customer, but they cannot explain how they come to be at the other end of the country only 3 hours later, when we are based 15 minutes from the Swansea depot. Delivery to us has now been resheduled for tomorrow, and your receiver will be with you on thursday, please accept our deepest apologies for the further delay in getting your receiver to you.

well, that just confirms to me even more, how shitty, shittylink are, they have to be one of the worst courier services in history. The amount of problems ive had with them in unbelievable, and i dont even bother getting priority delivery from ebuyer anymore, as they always have to refund it.

i use citylink quite a lot via parcelmonkey, and must have always been lucky

i wont go off topic budy, but lets just say, that i dont use them often, but over the years i think nearly everytime i have, i have had problems, nearest depot to me is preston so it may be that they are just a set of kn@bs over there.

Delivery to us has now been resheduled for tomorrow, and your receiver will be with you on thursday, please accept our deepest apologies for the further delay in getting your receiver to you.

Was that emailed to you mate?

Back