a wireless usb N dongle is 40-60 quid

an xbox wireless adaptor is 40-60 quid

ethernet bridges are 30-50 quid

homeplugs are 50-100 quid

i dont get the point of your post

merged and deleted

you are not who you claim to be

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this is a big joke there won't be of any use soon the time its taking to get it out there, cs will be all over,lol

any satellite receiver that you want to have wifi access, will have the extra cost of the wifi additional hardware to account for, unless you want to blow about a grand on a DM8000

cars come with 'optional extras' and wether you take one of these extras does not affect how the car does its job

even though these delays are a royal pain in the arse for some people, im starting to find some peoples reactions to it quite amusing, the posts about the 'optional' extras for one, yet nobody moans about the 'option' of 'buying' a 'gift' on another receiver? the post about a first time poster praising TM being slated, yet when other first time posters post about another receiver, then thats fine?

TM may be on an industrial complex, most of the courier delivery depots are 'just around the corner' from me, about 40 mins away, as i travel over 1000 miles a week, anything within an hour from me, i class as local, or just around the corner

not everyone wants a receiver for C/S some want the advanved peatures and plugins that only a linux machine can offer

the market is slowly slipping away from TM with these delays, with the world cup coming, and will then be gone, cable changing, and will then be gone, they know theres only a small window left for a huge amount of sales before the market is back to normal, and im sure theyre doing all they can to get a slice of this market before its too late

....tm will not release the box with software problems and want to protect there reputation for producing solid machines that are easy to use and reliable....
LOL, that bit made me seriously laugh if technomate think they still have a good reputation? hahaha, maybe 4 years ago. They have a true reputation of not being able to keep up with the market and not being able to understand the demand for open source linux or cardshare or networking capabilities. Buyers spend elsewhere.

They have been left so far behind that they become desperate and use their 'reputation' of previously selling 'user-friendly' receivers 2004~2008, not a reputation for being involved in the modern market, for sure. The tm9100 was pure junk compared with all other linux receivers, the 6000 series were ok but seriously flawed with function & capability compared with rivals, the tm500/600 came a couple of years after the rest, the tm800 is 2 years behind too and even on release it wont offer what others can. By the time the tm800 is out, the market rivals have their latest and technomate will be outshone once again.
They seriously cannot believe they have good reputation in the industry, people laugh because they lost it so badly!! The reputation they had, to what people think of them now..... hahahaha it keeps making me laugh as i type. :proud:
Dream, VU+, AB, Spiderbox, Mvision, Clone productions and many other manufacturers dont see Technomate as serious rivals. Yes there will be fanboys, but overall the market has moved on and left technomate far behind. Even technomate dont know where this tm800 box fits or what to sell it as? Will it need a 'gift' included? will it compete with clones? will it compete with full function open source linux? will it compete with good hardware like VU+? will it compete with good support? Ahhhhh right..... somewhere in the middle of it all.... in other words, not quite as good as the rest again lol.

i think this is a big joke there won't be of any use soon the time its taking to get it out there, cs will be all over,lol
Dont worry, technomate are thinking of going into the analogue terrestrial tv market. Apparently they can build a 26" crt tube tv with 6 channels, so it has room for channel 5 AND a video to be tuned in!

Hi ,
At the end of the day , if people want it they will buy it , if they don't they won't . These posts from "bobi" are laughable , "alSh*t" are setting everyone up for the sting after the free gift ends , what are the owners of the spiderbox going to do then. In my opinion you are better off sticking with an open source linux box instead of being stuck with a brick after 12 months.

while i think the spiderbox does have some impressive features, if the gift lasts 12 months, then people have had their moneys worth, most big cs servers charge ~£20 a month, so youve paid £16 a month, and got the box for free, this is not a pop against spiderbox owners, but i personally cant see support lasting any more than 18-24 months from the release date

???

a wireless usb N dongle is 40-60 quid

an xbox wireless adaptor is 40-60 quid

ethernet bridges are 30-50 quid

homeplugs are 50-100 quid

i dont get the point of your post

Hi m8. That's overpriced. I bought in ebay one usb wifi adapter for 5€ and it works great in azbox elite and dm800. Even one wifi usb n dongle in ebay can be bought for 10€ with shipping included from china.

As I said before, the problem of technomate was always software, and still is, the only thing I don't understand are the comments of alsh*t shop boys, since they sell azbox elite, and the software sucks big time.

www.bobi-hates-tm.com

According to the best of all bo...lex the amazing babi full of all news who knows whose who...better than Google and ask.com even bbc ,,so from now on we will use www.bobi-hates-tm.com as our search system to find out who has connection with tm where all products made and how much they buy it for{ bobi.com only reveal tm info, not Manhattan or other brands bobi has only tm hypnotic click..not other brands please remember} to get info,about other brands use diffrent search syatem as bobi do not know about them????
any body in this forum except bobi is either employed by tm or tm himself or member of tm family or hired or bribed by tm to talk about tm products.I did not know tm is so big they must have at least 50000 employee round the world as there 100s of forums round the world and any member of any forums that speak about tm is employee of tm,or freelance of tm,
I have this fantastic idea ,,from today we all talk very bad about tm..carping it downing it rubbishing it ,but talk about bobi all his favourite subjects praising it and no negative subject at all please .
we all go and buy azbox,spiderbox.darkbox dark motor dark this dark that ,,even we have already got it buy it again just to make this bobi happy.
it seems that he has tm ignition click,,similar to a person being hypnotised then the word to wake up is technomate or tm..
so,,,,if all of us stop talking about tm then bobi will be in hypnotic sleep for ever,what a wonderful world will be,,,,

Last edited:
www.bobi-hates-tm.com

bobi who ever you are.Last few days I got involved in making some comments which you have not `read all my posts properly.
my question from you is
1-why from last few weeks since announcements of tm800 sudden u turn of hating tm brand.
2-why accusing anybody having direct connection with tm in any forum if they talk good about tm brand.friend of/employee of/freelance/bribed by tm/Etc,
3-why revealing internal information of any company which does not serve any purpose to any punter like me.I think its childish and sign fear and lost,
4-all I can see from you is attacking,,, have you lost direction ???, any member should help another to fix a problem not to create one,
5-I was loaned a tm-800 by a dealer ,,had it for last few days .hardware is perfect and it is working very good few miner function is not working it has never crashed ,I was told by dealer image not ready also in this forum many many times this was repeated.you can create 100s of bugs and problem but if you were told 100s of time image is not ready ,which language you prefer to see to hear it until you are convinced is not ready in English means is not ready unless you have problem with seeing or hearing,
I am quitting to reply anymore of your silly unjustified comments which does not make any sense
for last few posts I have wasted my voluble time writing posts thinking that i am replying to some one with logic what a wast,,, which you have not replied or read my posts properly.
all you do use very rude language to satisfy your hate to tm , I write 20 lines you reply in 2 or 3 sentence this displays that you can not read or do not want to read,
we are a member only for one reason ,to help each other to fix problems not to fight over stupid and nonsense which is not cure to anything's,,,carry on rubbishing tm,,,
bye for ever bobi.
It has to end here and now,,,
any body hate tm please go to www.bobi-hate-tm.com

while i think the spiderbox does have some impressive features, if the gift lasts 12 months, then people have had their moneys worth, most big cs servers charge ~£20 a month, so youve paid £16 a month, and got the box for free, this is not a pop against spiderbox owners, but i personally cant see support lasting any more than 18-24 months from the release date

yes but how long can you see cardsharing lasting.
The spider is a great solid beginners box with quality pic.
I havnt even opened my gift yet and more than happy with service.
The only issues i see with spider are the cccam 2.14 2.14 and if bobi is correct this is nearly resolved.
What will the linux tm do to 99% of peeps on here that spider cant do cos as f see most peeps just load an image in get the boquets running and away they go ?

You can have views that differ from bobi, no problem. But if you post direct abuse against any member, rather than your view of his thoughts, the post will be removed.

Continued attempts to attack someone for his views will result in a ban. You can disagree with what a member says, but you may not insult with personal abuse.
Hope that makes things clear!

------just to add, if you do not like this forum because you can read both sides and dont like reading negatives against something you like, then it is a shame to see you go, but ultimately this place is not for you. We hope you find what you seek elsewhere.

Last edited:
Re: www.bobi-hates-tm.com

i cant see cs dieing so quickly yet mate,
the dead cards is just the beginning of the cat and mouse game and we should expect to see cams going down etc in the future.
it shouldnt be too hard to figure out which emm is killing the card and this will allow the cam teams to devise a way to protect us against it.

Re: www.bobi-hates-tm.com

You Lieng TM 800 has planty of bugs from 2-3 weeks agou..
fist could not loead Enigma
second after loding could not start CCcam
third mos importend the dual core procesor lol , can not handle proper PLI image and crash all time...
Some bugs has been fix and can be fix in future,but some request so much time due to harrdware problem and CPU.
if you need the s/w is here let me know can upload ...but what's the point when proper Members has no box...

Naw i think before you go to bobi hate technomate.com you have got all my honest answers.Do not tell me i did not answer to you the questions....

i wouldn't give a flying fook if there are bugs in the box that would cause it to self destruct.
the software is still under development

you probably wont care about this, because all your interested is scaremongering and swaying the satellite community away from the tm but satwiz and digi who both have the tm800 said the prerelease images work fine and stable with only a few minor bugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLO HELLO WAKE UP...nothink to do with Bobi or other forum...BUT Techno Sh*te here.....

Do not hijack and try recrute people againt me, to take the eye from the real TM problem.

is not Bobi fault for tehcnoSh*te.. shits...

Can be bobi fault maybe for some one been bann from his Moderators...i apologise...But what the fock has to do Technomate reputation and their deley with Bobi or Spiderbox here !!!!...if you intend why bobi do not help them ,i am sory is time they walk with their feet and show the real scin.

Hi Bobi, I did not mention Technomate at all , you did again, I mentioned open source linux boxes. You need to take the chip off your shoulder mate, and stop trying to sell your latest whim of a satellite box.

What will the linux tm do to 99% of peeps on here that spider cant do cos as f see most peeps just load an image in get the boquets running and away they go ?

don't have a spiderbox and most likely won't be getting a TM800 but,

E2 has alot of EPG options, e.g rytec or getting data from sat feed,
spiderbox just has "now & next" and i've not read anything about that changing soon.

E2 has alot of channel list and tools for editing/updating lists to bouquets etc
spiderbox seems to have very basic channel sorting options from what people have been posting.

probably afew other things but that's all i can think of at the moment.

Isn't this box a dead duck? It look like they missed their window of opportunity and it won't be released in time for users to watch the World Cup in HD.
I'm in the lucky position of having a Vu+ Duo and a cool Spiderbox so I won't be depending on an untested receiver to watch the games. :banana:

i think what he meant is the software on the box bobi

engima 2 is an open source project in which the sources are free for all to use and manipulate..

un like closed source, much like most of the technomates, your own spider boxes and other fta reciveres with standalone firmware

Back