TM800 announcement

I'm still waiting for mine and am new to sat how do you get this image on to yhe box?

thanks Sinky

The box is stll far to be in same stage of DM 800 clone, has a lot of Bugs
resolution problem , lose siting..and others juts for staring, but i do not like do revie before then You......

... haw i says i have left to you all escusivities about Advertise,,,Revies and s/w....

come again m8?

The box is stll far to be in same stage of DM 800 clone, has a lot of Bugs
resolution problem , lose siting..and others juts for staring, but i do not like do revie before then You......

... haw i says i have left to you all escusivities about Advertise,,,Revies and s/w....

its only just come out mate, give it a chance

do you want me to mention all the bugs the spiderbox had when that first came out but that turned out ok

its only just come out mate, give it a chance

do you want me to mention all the bugs the spiderbox had when that first came out but that turned out ok

I get the feeling bobi's arse is nipping about the release of the tm800. After all from what ive read, he was getting all the custom from those who got fed up of waiting for it.

right lads before this gets out off hand i would personally ask digi to do a review of this box and then will you do a review please bobi then will all members that have bought this box do one after digi and bobi please lets all try and get along please.

Looking forward to some reviews on the TM800, intresting to see if they got the PLi image working properly... is this going to be the one to turn the tide for TM ?

Your on a TM800HD thread, 3 posts asking whats the best deal bobi can do on the spiderbox go and ask him in the spiderbox forum ffs

Another bobi account or follower ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ive gone through a few pages of this thread, and started pruning and deleting

its blindingly obvious that a lot of 'new' members are hers for one thing, which on other forums would see a blanket ban and the whole thread removed

i own both a spiderbox AND a TM800, and have done for a whilem and TBH, i couldnt care a toss if one does this, one does that and one has a USB oral stimulating attachment, that sucks when patched (ok, i lied, id be interested in that bit)

so someone has gotten hold of the link for beta softwares, and made it public, go ahead, install them, theyre betas, and when they fook your box up, remember to leave rep to the person who posted you that link

testers test for a reason, to make it better for the everyday joe who wants to plonk his arse in front of the telly, and watch stuff, and its not untill enough tests have been done, that a final firmware will get released

it happens on every receiver, including sky digiboxes, freesat boxes, freeview boxes ALL OF THEM

heres the long and short of it

closed source receiver = ideal for lazy user who wants to only watch telly
linux receiver = ideal for hobbyist who wants to have a tinker AND watch telly

if you want PERFECT faultless operation, find what sertvice you want, subscribe, and get an official receiver, and as long as its not a slyUK receiver, you should be alright lol

its getting stupid now people, either:

A: start a new thread with a thoughts/review IF you have the hardware
B: stfu and let those who DO have the equipment talk to those who are thinking about getting it
C: carry on like this, and get a DW holiday, complete with free 'access no areas' pass for the whole duration

Last edited:
USB oral stimulating attachment, that sucks when patched (ok, i lied, id be interested in that bit)

Maybe that was the 'Wife' Adaptor that Technomate were offering. :)

well mine is on its way

i will be doing a review

maybe a thread were every 1 does a review so u have all the reviews in 1 thread

Looking forward to some reviews on the TM800, intresting to see if they got the PLi image working properly... is this going to be the one to turn the tide for TM ?

the machine comes with pli enigma2 ur already installed. i collected one today and there are still lots of areas that will require work like auido changing, t.text, a/v setup and i cannot seem to acess motor set up which i will enquire about tomorrow. wifi not available untill midd june. but i have 28east up and running with no probs.

i should also say cc cam is no prob and picture quality on standard tv is good and hd is quality.

go into tuner configuration and change with the left/right buttons, to positioner

only the shortcut button is (temporarily) disabled

I get the feeling bobi's arse is nipping about the release of the tm800. After all from what ive read, he was getting all the custom from those who got fed up of waiting for it.

ya i was one of them lol

TM-800 HD Linux Ready for release
28th May 2010
Good news TM-800 Now ready for release,Please contact your nearest stockist.

We apologise there was a delay for the launch of TM-800 HD. As a gesture of goodwill, we would like to offer the first 500 customers* who purchase a TM-800 HD within June 2010 (including pre orders that are delivered within June 2010), a free Wi-Fi adaptor worth £50.*We require a copy of the receipt/invoice and guarantee card.There will be stock of Wifi from 15 of june,

This is from there web site not a bad jesture.

Sinky

well i am dying to know what these boxes are like :) has anyone got theres yet?? what are your thoughts?? are they buggy?? any info would be gratefully recieved

I'm confused
Are his latest posts about the TM true and trustworthy?
or is it a bobi clone?

do you have a tm800dh? if you do you will know what is said is right. if you dont have one dont question what you cannot possibly know about.

someone who clearly has one is digidude he will give an expert view which i dont hold out as having.

:Clap:By the way thanks digidude you sorted my problem.:banana:

lets hope the tm updates come thick and fast so the minor bugs are sorted.

Back