Tm5402, tm6902, tm7102

Everybody thanx for the PM. I have fully read the 'Fun' Section of that forum.
Hehe
Well, I don't know where the truth lies but still it serves 'the person' right to get haywire about it.
Anyway I do not like Aracnic Boxes and never will ...

ANyway, I like to buy a TM5402HD as soon as possible. In Belgium it is not possible to get them at this very moment as some dealers are just waiting to empty the old stock before jumping on the new models..... Digi ?

Last edited:
at the moment, i wouldnt recommend ANY receiver instead of one of these 3, as ive not yet played with one myself

but apparently, the 5402 can record 3 different streams from the same transponder while viewing a fourth, could come in handy for red button multiscreen recording?

new patches available for these receivers in the download center

think tm have a nerve bringing these new boxes out think they should get the tm800 all up and running properly first , feel sorry for anyone who bought one of these , i nearly did but have been waiting for the software to be top notch first, im waiting for a tm box hd that shares linux and serves let me know when its out or when the tm800 is fully fixed :banana:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Source files for TM-800 has been released 8 developers
Now source files of TM-800 available for all developers
Looking forward to see few new images very soon

Please digidude, can you post some details wen you somentime, thanks

its the same very user friendly menu systems as the TM1000, 5000, 6000, 7000 series, space for 24 CS connections, connected and viewed HD without a single glitch, uses the usual patches and softcams, but one feature i found tha ill try is the built in divx player

it can record 3 channels from the same transponder while you watch a 4th one (stuck for what xxx channel to watch, not no more ;) lol)

ive only just got home, so ill sort the important stuff out first (make sure lager is cold, check ive got enough rizlas, all the usual stuff) then make a start

anybody know what the expected price range will be?? regards mdt

its a closed receiver just like the 1000, 5000, 6000, 7000, all the same menu system (which is very user friendly) uses patches, and softcams

so anyone who has owned a 1000 series, or 5000 series, will instantly recognise the screens etc

has the usual mute/exit shortcut for softcam as well as 8281 and once patched (for both these to work anyway) has single button access to the 8281 server menu

it works with CCcam and newcamd servers, and so far has been flawless

i have to say, im impressed :)

the RRP is £169

do you reckon it caan be compared to the tm800 linux receiver??

they are 2 totally different beasts m8

would be like comparing a 1.0l fiesta to a 7 seater 3.0l transit van, the little car does what you want it to, while the van will carry a lot more stuff and has a lot more power to get you there

the new receivers are closed source, but VERY simple to use, while the linux receivers are quite a bit more complicated to use, but you can do a hell of a lot more with them

Hi Digidude
Did you try the built in divx player does this mean you could play .avi files and more.
would realy make it more interesting for me anyway.

This T2 , do you think they support all versions of T2 ?(there seem to be 2 versions of HD DVBT )

http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/upload/tm7100/Technomate_101025_TM-7102HD-T2 Super Features.zip

Frequency Range
50.5MHz ~430MHz(VHF), 431MHz ~ 858MHz(UHF)
Signal Level
-78 ~ -25 dBm
IF Bandwidth
7,8MHz(-3dB) switchable by software
Input Impedance
75Ω
Waveform
OFDM(DVB-T & DVB-T2)
Carrier Mode
DVB-T : 2K, 8K ,
DVB-T2 : 1K,2K,4K,8K,16K & 32K
Code Rate