tm6902 card sharing client problem

cs works perfect on latest patch and addon
find patch118 and add on here Technomate software online
then follow
just for future refference patches can be got from Technomate software online
the best way to do patch upgrade/downgrade would be
1)back up channel list(in datatransfer menu press green button this creates .cndf file on usb device)
2)factory reset
3)load original technomate firmware(can be got from Technomate software online)
4)factory reset
5)load latest patch (after this load latest addon if you did not do this before, after this 8281 will work)
6)factory reset
7)put back channellist(same as patch/firmware ok on cndf file>ok on normal) and rescan all channels in use
if you don't use this method in between patches you might get stuck with bugs/problems on your tm
cause old bits of patches/firmware may remain in your tm.
and it is very important to do factory resets

cs works perfect on latest patch and addon
find patch118 and add on here Technomate software online
then follow
just for future refference patches can be got from Technomate software online
the best way to do patch upgrade/downgrade would be
1)back up channel list(in datatransfer menu press green button this creates .cndf file on usb device)
2)factory reset
3)load original technomate firmware(can be got from Technomate software online)
4)factory reset
5)load latest patch (after this load latest addon if you did not do this before, after this 8281 will work)
6)factory reset
7)put back channellist(same as patch/firmware ok on cndf file>ok on normal) and rescan all channels in use
if you don't use this method in between patches you might get stuck with bugs/problems on your tm
cause old bits of patches/firmware may remain in your tm.
and it is very important to do factory resets

that worked a treat - thanks

the problem is that the original link supplied Download center did not contain the addon file for the 6902. that addon file only went up on march 6th but the link to the addon you sent me worked Technomate software online

that worked a treat - thanks

the problem is that the original link supplied Download center did not contain the addon file for the 6902. that addon file only went up on march 6th but the link to the addon you sent me worked Technomate software online

the add on file is the same for every model that uses the "8281" menu so it doesn't matter from wich model you get the file from ,as long as it is an add on file.
Glad you got sorted

the add on file is the same for every model that uses the "8281" menu so it doesn't matter from wich model you get the file from ,as long as it is an add on file.
Glad you got sorted

cheers

just noticed your in ireland - me too - offaly area :drink:

north Tipp:drink:
Up Tipp. GAA
I'm born Dutchman and proud of it.

Back