Please write all your problems with the latest patch for all models

TM5302

I've just updated my TM5302 to the 24th August patch and find I am unable to edit the server settings. I press the IP key on the remote, enter the password and get to the Server View page, select the server I want to edit, press Green to Disconnect, then press OK to enter the Edit function.
Result? nothing happens.
Anyone else tried to edit their server settings?

I had to change my server address details on Saturday due to an alleged Google interference problem - e.g. server address 'mine.nu' probs so changed it in situ to '.tv' as advised and was able to change it perfectly ok with TM6900HD Super + patch 748P!
So is this yet ANOTHER instance of 'parallell' patches (TM5302/TM6900HDE Super) being inconsistent on 8281 options? :Biggrin2:

On the TM5402 you can only edit manually entered details and not any entered using usb.
Is this the same on TM5302?

Not in this case as two earlier patches allow me to edit it's the latest patch and the patch you can download directly on line which prevent editing.

Ok an update patches 07.06.1012 and 09.08.2012 DO allow the server edit function patch 24.08.12 AND the direct download patch 30.08.2012 DO NOT allow server editing.
This needs fixing fast please.
When you put details on the usb and then edit on your p.c. and then load back on your tm you will not be able to edit this by remote controle,the reason for this is if someone pre configures the tm and sells it on to a costumer the costumer can't find out where the line came from. you can only enter a new line with remote or edit a new line on the p.c. again.That's the idea behind it anyway.I can't edit lines put on by c.s file updated by p.c. on the 6902+7100 only manual put on ones.

When you put details on the usb and then edit on your p.c. and then load back on your tm you will not be able to edit this by remote controle,the reason for this is if someone pre configures the tm and sells it on to a costumer the costumer can't find out where the line came from. you can only enter a new line with remote or edit a new line on the p.c. again.That's the idea behind it anyway.I can't edit lines put on by c.s file updated by p.c. on the 6902+7100 only manual put on ones.

I understand what you are saying but it still remains thats two patches prior to the 24th patch DO allow editing, the 24th patch blocks editing. Was this feature only introduced in the latest patch?

there is a 'double editing' feature in some patches, but not all, the lack of a proper changelog, or 'readme' file, along with end users having to guess whats new, make the patches of late more of a lucky dip than an update, as nobody knows what they actually contain, if anything at all

there is a 'double editing' feature in some patches, but not all, the lack of a proper changelog, or 'readme' file, along with end users having to guess whats new, make the patches of late more of a lucky dip than an update, as nobody knows what they actually contain, if anything at all

Thanks digidude, clearly the "double editing" feature was in the two patches before the 24th patch but removed from the 24th patch, this sort of inconsistency is I think one of the biggest problems with TM patches that and the lack of information as to what exactly is in the patch.
Makes you wonder if we are looking for a Phantom or Phantoms.

Thanks digidude, clearly the "double editing" feature was in the two patches before the 24th patch but removed from the 24th patch, this sort of inconsistency is I think one of the biggest problems with TM patches that and the lack of information as to what exactly is in the patch.
Makes you wonder if we are looking for a Phantom or Phantoms.

Or??????????????????????? lol!!!:Biggrin2:

Long time since posted in this thread guys - but with patch 748P I now confirm that there DOES still remain the motor problem, i.e. when you change satellites and change the 'target' channel halfway, it DOES usually stop moving properly and you have to go back and start again!
I also have to confirm that with 8281 and 748P many channels are either not opening at all - especially on 13E Sly Italia etc, or are taking ages (up to 5 mins) to actually open!
I HAD felt patch 748P was better than 747P, but I now find that it isnt!
SCT HD on 13E still freezes almost immediately!
PLTV HD on 10E still gets very jerky after 30 secs and the audio rapidly goes out of sync - all as previously reported back to Phantom/TM etc etc both elsewhere AND in this thread! :Boo:

Sorry to say but I no longer have any TM receivers, they have gone to family and friends. Maybe when my trusty old Spiderbox gives up the ghost I will buy another TM but until then I will keep an eye on this thread to see what others think.

:tumbleweed:

Patch 748p

I still find motor is jamming.

All softcam as below clearing but TNT SD channels freezing and slow clearing.
When switched on receiver does chkdsk, icon flashing is this normal,earlier patches did not do this.

Bulsat @ 39°East channels only Irdeto2 15.9.12 ok
Canal digitaal NL @ 19.2East channels only irdeto2 18.9.12 ok
Rai @13°East 10992 V 27500 Seca ok next key october
AustriaSat Cryptoworks @ 19.2East ok
ORF Digital + HD Cryptoworks @ 19.2East ok
Mezzo 12245 H 27500 @ 13East ok
csat + HD viaccess @ 19.2East ok
Ant 1 europe @ 39East 11052 V 30000 ok
12111 H 27500 Sirius 4 @ 4.8°East Cryptoworks channels only ok
TV Globo Internacional @ 13East ok

8281, cccam/newcamd not tested

pltv found switching audio mode back and forth a few time seems to cure sync prob? Dont know, as others still having problems with this.

Repeat it would be nice to know what the fixes are when new Patch comes out.

Long time since posted in this thread guys - but with patch 748P I now confirm that there DOES still remain the motor problem, i.e. when you change satellites and change the 'target' channel halfway, it DOES usually stop moving properly and you have to go back and start again!
I also have to confirm that with 8281 and 748P many channels are either not opening at all - especially on 13E Sly Italia etc, or are taking ages (up to 5 mins) to actually open!
I HAD felt patch 748P was better than 747P, but I now find that it isnt!
SCT HD on 13E still freezes almost immediately - unlike with patch 726P which works perfectly!
PLTV HD on 10E still gets very jerky after 30 secs and the audio rapidly goes out of sync - all as previously reported back to Phantom/TM etc etc both elsewhere AND in this thread!

Ok guys I have pasted my earlier comment relating to latest TM6000HD Super series patch no. 748P
Plus jaymes comments above!
Please Phantom/TM sort this out for us asap! :salute:

Hi have loaded latest patch for my TM6902 which is 123p and found that when you timer record anything it just records the title of the program repeated in the file list and you cannot get it to play back. Have watched it record on the timer and it appears to record for about thirty secs and then stop then start up again and on and on. I am not alone with this problem as i have seen this mentioned by another 6902 owner. Have gone back to 122p and all is fine.All the best Yorick

hello
ALL

iv found that youtube still wont work with the new patch for tm5402 (124p)
is that just me or is anyone able to use there youtube on tm5402?
thanks for reading

hello
ALL

iv found that youtube still wont work with the new patch for tm5402 (124p)
is that just me or is anyone able to use there youtube on tm5402?
thanks for reading

Make sure you have at least a 2GB USB memory stick in the receiver or a hard drive to allow this to work. I had no problems with my 5402 with youtube, you might also have to select a lower resolution when on youtube.
Favorite track on youtube Jimi Hendrix Machine Gun give it a try.

Just tried latest softcam which states Zee TV at 13E keys etc loaded - but not opening for ME!
C Ned 13E is fine however!:salute:

(PS: Just realised I'm still on patch 726P - so will try it on 748P later - dont hold out much hope though! - funnily enough I also find that Zee TV messes up with satellite setting at 13E - signal goes weird and actually had to switch TM6900HD Super off to get it back to normal - it actually affected the moving between satellites too, so maybe something sinister in the softcam set up?)

Last edited:
Make sure you have at least a 2GB USB memory stick in the receiver or a hard drive to allow this to work. I had no problems with my 5402 with youtube, you might also have to select a lower resolution when on youtube.
Favorite track on youtube Jimi Hendrix Machine Gun give it a try.
hello
jimi

iv try'd ( jimi hendrix machine run ) on youtube and it will 20 videos but wont play them? i have a 250g hdd connected to the tm, maybe im doing somthing wrong?
if you would't mind could you till me how you setup your box to use youtube as i might be doing somthing wrong?
iv found that the hardstation also wont connect, are they connected to each other? and find that the weather app dont work eather, when i put the name of my city into it it will say "city name error" but will show the map?
internet radio is working ok?
thanks in advance for any help

hello
jimi

iv try'd ( jimi hendrix machine run ) on youtube and it will 20 videos but wont play them? i have a 250g hdd connected to the tm, maybe im doing somthing wrong?
if you would't mind could you till me how you setup your box to use youtube as i might be doing somthing wrong?
iv found that the hardstation also wont connect, are they connected to each other? and find that the weather app dont work eather, when i put the name of my city into it it will say "city name error" but will show the map?

Sorry but a friend has my 5402 for now but I'm sure some member will reply soon, I was using patch 117 when I last used it could you try that patch in case it's a patch related problem?

hello
jimi

Sorry but a friend has my 5402 for now but I'm sure some member will reply soon, I was using patch 117 when I last used it could you try that patch in case it's a patch related problem?

Back