Please write all your problems with the latest patch for all models

hello
again m8

i would have to agree with you, its always better to do as much as posible to help the tm work right, i will have to try and ad the addon and hopfly it will work, cant right now as some one who will remean nameless has to watch a crap tv program at mo.
will keep you post'd as to how i get on, cheers

@ holmroad

iv try'd adding the addon after the ocd rundown and still wont show any vid's??
a friend wants me to setup a tm5402 for him, iv told him not to expect the you tube and other plugings to work but he only wants a good egp and all channels on 28.2e
so im thinking that maybe with a new box that has never been patch'd wont have any bugs and youtube might work??
its a long shot but has to be done.
will let you know how i get on
thanks for reading

@ holmroad

iv try'd adding the addon after the ocd rundown and still wont show any vid's??
a friend wants me to setup a tm5402 for him, iv told him not to expect the you tube and other plugings to work but he only wants a good egp and all channels on 28.2e
so im thinking that maybe with a new box that has never been patch'd wont have any bugs and youtube might work??
its a long shot but has to be done.
will let you know how i get on
thanks for reading

My 7102 has NEVER worked with youtube since it came out of the box - thank God for my WD Live :thumbsup:

I must confess i only watched the xxx you tube channel on a tm5402hd. And besides that I never found it a very interesting 'option'. I miss the weatherplugin ....
TM can you please implement it with yahoo weather api ?

phantom re:-tm6900hd super combo

I have loaded latest patch.can now use newcam d and emulator and switch between each.Previous patch 747 i had to disable emulator turn box off and on again to the newcamd channel i was watching for it to clear.so good fix.
Exsisting problems are when using a external hard drive.I cant rewind and watch a program at an earlier stage while i am recording it.Have to finish recording before rewind is avaliable.
Other problem is if i use favourite button for a channel that is on a different satellite some distance from the channel on the satellite i had previously been watching .Then the motor stops on its way to the satellite,and doesn`t fully make it.I am using usuals.pltv still glitching sometimes though ?
Otherwise good work on getting all the emulated channels to work,with the emulator .

Re: phantom re:-tm6900hd super combo

I 've loaded the latest patch (122) for TM-5402 and i think sometimes the moter (diseqc 1.2 SG2100A) stop before it go to the satellite . I using motor diseqc 1.2 and not usuals. It is a problem with the store of satellites? i don't know.. but i had this problem with older patch.

mistake.the latest patch is 124 and not 122 ! :rolleyes:

Having read and experienced MOST of the items involving issues with the latest patches for a few weeks now, I do feel that patch 748P has been much better than the immediately previous ones, but many issues are still there:-
1) Motor still stops whilst transferring from one satellite to another, espec when you change object channel mid-move
2) Chennels, espec Sly Italia on 13E still take between 2 & 5 mins to open with 8281 function
3) Many channels when using 8281, which DO open with previous patches (especially with patch 726P) DON'T open at all with 748P!
4) SCT HD channel 13E still freezes IMEDIATELY it opens and stays there! - whereas with patch 726P it opens and NO freezes!
5) PLTV HD on 10E still goes jerky after a minute and audio still goes out of sync more and more as you stay viewing
6) C Ned on 19E opens fine with 748P
7) Zee TV on 13E doesnt open for me on my TM6900HD Super via latest softcam - in fact it seems to corrupt something in the settings of my stb which means I keep losing the signal on any given other channel, espec when I try to scan on new channels via Advanced Scan - I find I'm having to switch stb off & on again to temporarily cure!

So that MY list - but I have noticed comments about You Tube which I personally cant address as I dont believe its available on my TM6900HD Super anyway?

Maybe Phantom/TM will still be reading this thread - after all, Phantom PERSONALLY STARTED it, so maybe a new TM6000 Series patch will be forthcoming soon, based on the 'good' things currently being done on other boxes (e.g. the so far non existant TM5502 etc - plus the other 'test' patches - all incorporated to give us an 'incorporated up to date version' of patches 726P/737P/7 day EPG patches?:salute:

Last edited:

@holmroad and ALL

Finally got the tm5402 ( Roll mail are shit ) and have loaded as should but still no joy, starting to think that tm is on the buckfast and has fallen out with everyone ( darkman being the frist then youtube ) whish i had better news
tm users being the next

Hi everyone

TM 7102HD-T2 Super HW version 1.0 Boot version 5.10 CH version F014 + STD001.

Since loading patch 123p have encountered a timer recording problem. A couple of long timer recording programmes (4-6 hours) seemed to activate and record at the right time but are not accessible afterwards. They appear in the file list but won't play. In addition, there are several extra recordings for the same channel of 19 seconds each having been made a minute or two before the time set for the programme. These also will not play.

This has occurred for me only with Mezzo on 13.0 HB because those were the only long broadcasts I set on timer record since the patch update. A radio channel recording made in between these TV recordings was fine. Mezzo also freezes for a few seconds from time to time - maybe that's the station. Might the erratic behaviour also be related to the softcam key that clears Mezzo?

Might the latest 125p patch cure this problem? Or is it better to revert back to a previous version?

I also have not yet tried transferring the files to another portable disk to burn to DVD on the computer. Maybe it's only access on the TM that's a problem - the 2GB .ts, .001 etc files appear in file manager...

Any guidance much appreciated - as a culture vulture, Mezzo is the main channel I record from so this is quite a big deal to me!
kindest regards

Yes mate all latest patches seem to have the p.v.r. flu.
Revert back to119 until newer patches will appear, usually feedback on latest patches can be found on this forum so you know what to expect before you load them on your TM.
Hopefully Phant0m will have a fix for the pvr bug soon.
Because everything else seems to be spot on.

Hi everyone

TM 7102HD-T2 Super HW version 1.0 Boot version 5.10 CH version F014 + STD001.

Since loading patch 123p have encountered a timer recording problem. A couple of long timer recording programmes (4-6 hours) seemed to activate and record at the right time but are not accessible afterwards. They appear in the file list but won't play. In addition, there are several extra recordings for the same channel of 19 seconds each having been made a minute or two before the time set for the programme. These also will not play.

This has occurred for me only with Mezzo on 13.0 HB because those were the only long broadcasts I set on timer record since the patch update. A radio channel recording made in between these TV recordings was fine.

Same setup on s/w 119p.

I had two similar problems with my 7102 during the paralympics. A recording of CH4HD (terr) of the closing ceremony made at the same time as another SD recording was so jerky as to be unwatchable. I deleted it. First real letdown from this expensive box.

I have a TiVo which recorded the same thing without a hitch. I use the TiVo to record - watch - delete UK (and TV5 Monde) programmes as there's no way of lifting the recordings off the box. I got the 7102 for recording and archiving as you can lift the recordings off the box.

I've also had 'squirt' of several very short recordings at the end of a long one. All were viewable. I deliberately added extra recording time to the beginning and end of that programme, so I just deleted all the short ones and edited the long one.

Although I have a Simba TNTSAT box for the french programmes, it's handy to have them on 119p. Just wondering if its worth going back to the vanilla s/w.

Thank sguys - at least Phantom (& Co.) should now realise there really IS a PVR problem across the board to sort out for us - and I'd thought it was just ME!
However, as I reported earlier, it did seem a lot better with patch 750P on my TM6900HD Super - but still not over confident using it, plus PLTV HD on 10E still jerky & audio out of sync, hence gone back to 726P - and the losing of Biss keys etc situation!!:Laugh:

Thank sguys - at least Phantom (& Co.) should now realise there really IS a PVR problem across the board to sort out for us - and I'd thought it was just ME!
However, as I reported earlier, it did seem a lot better with patch 750P on my TM6900HD Super - but still not over confident using it, plus PLTV HD on 10E still jerky & audio out of sync, hence gone back to 726P - and the losing of Biss keys etc situation!!:Laugh:

Exactly what i was thinking yesterday. Went to check a recording on Hardrive ( WD Passport 250gb) and previous problem occurred, would not acess anything went to TV mode. Rebooted was ok. As I have recordings to make reverted back to my earlier patch. As you say not confident using PVR function with this patch (750p).

Patch 750p
6900 Super HD combo pvr

technomate tm 5402hd

Hello there,
i have technomate tm-5402hd i pwered it off when i go to hollydays after 28 days when i came back i tried to
power on but the standby red light is flashing the box did not turn on please help me about this matter.
Thanks
mushy

Re: technomate tm 5402hd

Hello there,
i have technomate tm-5402hd i pwered it off when i go to hollydays after 28 days when i came back i tried to
power on but the standby red light is flashing the box did not turn on please help me about this matter.
Thanks
mushy

hello
mushy123

sounds like a power supply problem?
try this it work'd on older tm box's if the power supply isnt completely f**k'd
plug out everything connect'd to the box apart from the figer8 power cord, have the power lead switched on and at the back of the box you have a switch on/off, have the switch at the off Position then turn the switch on/off three times and then leave at the on Position and hopefully all will be working??? ( its worth a try )
hope this helps

Hello there,
Thanks
mushy

hello
mushy123

sounds like a power supply problem?
try this it work'd on older tm box's if the power supply isnt completely f**k'd
plug out everything connect'd to the box apart from the figer8 power cord, have the power lead switched on and at the back of the box you have a switch on/off, have the switch at the off Position then turn the switch on/off three times and then leave at the on Position and hopefully all will be working??? ( its worth a try )
hope this helps

Never had this problem before. ' red flashing light'.tm5402hd

I don't know what that indicates. (to be sure remove the satellite cable at the back, maybe you have a short circuit)
You could try the serial flash witha nullmodem cable. like connect everything (serial and put the serial prog mode with the latest tm firmware in ready connected mode) then power up and see what happens.

TM6900HD now possibility to record on HD records with path 750P.
other wise is this one of the best pads after 726P

Back