TM-800 more info.......

still got 3.5 weeks left in this month lol

Sorry thought the release date was the 15th April ...doh !

Hando

There would have been pre orders/pics/ more user previews then ever if this box was due next thursday....

Assuming once again were gonna be waiting longer

i'm waiting for nagra3 to be shut down in my area so its not like i need it right away.
not even recieved the n3 cards yet. but if the box is not here when my area is hit, i will be mad!

Never heard of those guys before but I am sure Eurosky will be selling these receivers once they are available and maybe a bit cheaper. So if your looking for a supplier who offers good support I don't think there is anybody better.

Regards

Liam

omg 250 quid !

Ill consider buying it provided im gonna get good ecm/cline server stability.

But after this one if it dont work dont think nothing will, gonna make arrangments too sell my spiderbox for 150 quid too a m8 ;)

Never heard of those guys before but I am sure Eurosky will be selling these receivers once they are available and maybe a bit cheaper. So if your looking for a supplier who offers good support I don't think there is anybody better.

Regards

Liam

looks like they have them here m8, but showing as out of stock. All the talk has been that they would cost ~£200, so hopefully when the actual stock arrives the prices will drop

230 quid still not bad price alot better then 250.

Now that we got spiderbox 7000hd 160 quid, we should be seeing some nice hd boxes under 200 hopefully.

im not slating the spiderbox by saying this, but i would pay the extra for a box that can be a server as well, someone has posted on ***** comparing the spiderbox to the tm6000super series receivers, and thinking about it, they have a point

hopefully the places offering the TM800 have falsely inflated the prices to judge interest, as everything ive been told from TM is that theyll be around the £200 mark, once theyre released, if the prices dont change to match technomates RRP then other sellers, especially those on ebay that somehow manage to sell at 'cost price with free delivery' will make a killing on them

I hope something happens to get price back on track to what was told previously. £200 is even a struggle for me so no chance at £230-£250 - in fact, would feel very disgruntled if prices stay as they are.

If these are anywere near as good as the Tm-500 i just got ill be flogging my revo and getting one.

hopefully the price will get back on track to £199 or under as when you look at £250 you then think well if i spend a bit more like another £140 you have a vu+hd duo twin tuner .or even another £50 and you have an icecrypt 400hd twin tuner (don,t know much about the icecrypt do not now if it runs native cccam )i hope they stick to the price or maybe even a bit lower as the interest as there at a price point but once you go over it you may out price yourself and then you start thinking of other products.
just my opinion and hopefully digi is right and the price will still be as originally stated.

hopefully the price will get back on track to £199 or under as when you look at £250 you then think well if i spend a bit more like another £140 you have a vu+hd duo twin tuner .or even another £50 and you have an icecrypt 400hd twin tuner (don,t know much about the icecrypt do not now if it runs native cccam )i hope they stick to the price or maybe even a bit lower as the interest as there at a price point but once you go over it you may out price yourself and then you start thinking of other products.
just my opinion and hopefully digi is right and the price will still be as originally stated.

completely agree

Back