TM-800 more info.......

Maybe different with cccam 2.14 but when I tried it in a dm500 with 2.13 it was getting quite hot within a few hours

Thanks guys,
so will the cccam issue be sorted with the release of the tm800hd? or will i have to use newcs?
is this true about newcs not being able to update the card? :S

you'l just have to wait and see, fact is nobody has a tm800hd yet and so cant be determined whether it will or not, and no definately newcs wont update card.

cheers for that pal.
will newcamd also not update the card?
if that is the case and the 800hd won't be fixed then i'll have to invest in another box :S

i have no experience with newcamd, reinserting card overnight in original box isn't really that big a deal when you consider the extra benefits we get, in perspective! its only once every couple of months...

yeah but still,
i'd rather not do it at all.
sometimes i'm away from home for days or weeks at a time abd if this becomes the case then it will mean that my netwrok will have no tv :S

how do you know that an update has become necessary?
Thanks,
CrazyFool

newcs will update the card, but the updates are disabled

can these updates be enabled mate?
also is the problem with cccam just with the ur image or does it range across all technomates?

do you see it being sorted sometime in the near future?

Im still interested in this box, but yeah would be lovely too hear if ccam is nice and stable ie just as good as the dreambox 500s and above !

The plan will be to implement it for all models. The target is within this month as we have so many things to do now.

UR_team

Ive heard even the Dreambox 800HD is freezing/glitchy with some cs servers especially in HD?

Is it quite possible its just the fact its a HD signal thats causing more strain and causing the issues in cccam?

Seems odd a 60 quid dreambox 500S can do it no problems but then its only standard definition.

Ive heard even the Dreambox 800HD is freezing/glitchy with some cs servers especially in HD?

Is it quite possible its just the fact its a HD signal thats causing more strain and causing the issues in cccam?

Seems odd a 60 quid dreambox 500S can do it no problems but then its only standard definition.

you dont actually send the picture feed mate. just the keys from the card that allow your peers to decrypt the scrambled channels.
the picture actually comes through your satellite feedwhther it be hd/sd.
sounds kind of leechy doesnt it :p lol

lol it does sound like leeching a bit, yeah I mean im aware its just the keys but perhaps the hd keys are more demanding if you know what I mean ?

Either way I got excellent results from one spiderbox friendly server and hd was fantastic....

The other 2 spiderbox servers im trying still pretty bad...

Still looking forward too the TM800 :)

A week to go from tomorrow ...what do you reckon of the chances of the TM800 getting released ?

hando

Back