Meelo SE - new clone of Solo 2

You can still get original solo2 cost a bit more but we'll worth it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes that is what it will be from now - there is just no more choice...I will return the Meelo - just rubbish...if you could flash it - it would be fine....

Admin please remove if not allowed however I flashed mine with a sunray image off here, but more recently if you type in ipab tv into google, they do an open Atv image for the solo 2 which runs great on the meelo

hi alls i have 3 meelo se verry good clone with improvement nan chip security take any original image solo 2 and update on line with not prob and test original image from vu plus alls ok , kodi jarvis 1.61 iptv player ..ect good pictures in hd and sd , and is original mother board meelo , maybe the 1 one 1. and 1.4 version nt verry good or with bugs but last version motherboard 1.6 not prob .test ipba.tv image ,bh ,openatv,openspa with not issues if you have small budget i recommended

To those experience problems with flashing this box with an image, I suspect it will be down to the USB flash drive you are using or the procedure. I've been handed a box that the user was unable to install an image on. 2mins later, box flashed with one of @ketmp images. This is the third box I've flashed, all been v1.4 motherboards, no issues at all! This is my procedure which works for me:

1. USB flash drive 4GB or less, format to FAT32 on a Windows device.

2. Download ketmp modified Sunray Solo2 Vix image (it will be in zip format)

3. Extract all from the Sunray image to your computer.

4. Go to extracted image location and copy the vuplus folder to the USB flash drive.

5. With Meelo SE powered OFF (rocker power switch 0), pull down flap on front right hand side of box and insert USB flash drive. Now the important bit.....

6. Power the Meelo SE ON using the power switch and immediately start to massage the SOFT POWER BUTTON (purple circles) on the left hand side of the front panel, applying pressure for 10 SECONDS. Within 2mins (depending on the write speed of the USB flash drive) the Meelo SE will start to boot.

Once fully booted you can set up the box and remove USB flash drive. I tend to power the device down (Deep Standby) before removing USB flash drive so not to corrupt the USB flash drive (Windows will complain next time you use it otherwise).

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this box still selling? can it take sunray images or lonrisun images?

yes verry good take all original image rename to meelo +se

- - - Updated - - -

original image vu solo 2

yes as the sunray images as the same as original vu solo 2 image

Mine is still running well and I find it straight forward to flash. I've tried openatv, openvix and Ipab.

Currently running openatv 6.0 which runs great. I did have an issue a couple of weeks ago where it wouldn't boot beyond the openatv screen but I think dreamplex was causing the problem. It randomly crashed then wouldn't boot). Weirdly this also happened on my genuine vu+ duo also.

From memory I think my MB version is 1.6 also which others have reported as working well.

For the price I would defo buy again

I got one these for a tight friend of mine who didn't want to pay £50 extra for a genuine box. The box works without any issues but I have to admit you can tell it's built on a tight budget, I can see that the built in fan will start to whine soon and what a faff getting a hard disk installed was.

hdd installed ?????? very easy take 2 minutes , u will need to initialise

hdd installed ?????? very easy take 2 minutes , u will need to initialise
I have Meelo Vu+Solo2 se clone box.

have Image from ipab.tv v1.3.5 iPabX. Which works fine.
Can I use Openvix 5 0 013 Release Vusolo2 image?

Many thanks

Hi,

Sorry, but I do have doubts about the CI slot. If I look at the description of the Meelo SE on aliexpress, most of them do not mention the presence of a CI slot. Also when I look at the pictures I can see 2 Card reader slots but no CI slot. Do you have pictures of the CI-slot?

My sunray solo2 has a CI slot.

Tx

Hi,

Sorry, but I do have doubts about the CI slot. If I look at the description of the Meelo SE on aliexpress, most of them do not mention the presence of a CI slot. Also when I look at the pictures I can see 2 Card reader slots but no CI slot. Do you have pictures of the CI-slot?

My sunray solo2 has a CI slot.

Tx

If your not sure email the sellers.

hi,in meelo se is only 2 card reader not ci slot is different from sunray vu solo 2

meelo se take any image genuine for vu solo 2 .

Back