Meelo SE - new clone of Solo 2

Hello, I have bought a meelo+ se, happy with it although:

fan a bit noisy.

cannot install a different image.

My meelo se version is 1.6

I am reading here that meelo se is sunray but mine...

What image should I use?

Up to now I tried sunray and luckyly- I think now- I was unable start the installation process. Can it be that I was unable to star the process of image installation- start with back button while pressing front circles button- because I was using a wrong image? sunray instead of lunrisun?

Thank you

I am installing images from meelo site, working ok.

I had difficulty in flashing the images, couldn´t find the way. ok, dont start the receiver with your finger on the on/off button, start the meelo and press the buttom 1 or 2 seconds after starting it. keep pressing for 10 seconds and wait for 2 minutes with black screen.

Maybe better 1 or 1/2 seconds after you start the meelo with the switch in the back.

Hello, I have bought a meelo+ se, happy with it although:

fan a bit noisy.

cannot install a different image.

My meelo se version is 1.6

I am reading here that meelo se is sunray but mine...

What image should I use?

Up to now I tried sunray and luckyly- I think now- I was unable start the installation process. Can it be that I was unable to star the process of image installation- start with back button while pressing front circles button- because I was using a wrong image? sunray instead of lunrisun?

Thank you

You can safely flash the Sunray image to the Melo clones only your fan is lorison mobo melo

Back