The official model number of Technomate's Linux HD: TM-800 HD & optional WiFi!

the wifi is an internal module with 2 external aerials on the rear of the receiver, it will be available as an optional extra, price has not yet been confirmed

Hi all. Just took delivery today of the 800HD and must say how pleased I am with it. Haven't had much time to play but what I have seen is very good. Nice menus, rapid channel change, excellent remote. Apparently due for release as soon as the middle of next week.

Hi all. Just took delivery today of the 800HD and must say how pleased I am with it. Haven't had much time to play but what I have seen is very good. Nice menus, rapid channel change, excellent remote. Apparently due for release as soon as the middle of next week.

Amazing first post, no intro just straight on here praising the yet unreleased TM800HD.
Wonder where you have come from?

You kind of contradict yourself mate in this post.

First you say you received the delivery today, then later you say "Apparently due for release as soon as the middle of next week..."

Make your mind up, is it released or it due "Apparently middle of next week"?

By the way welcome to the forum and I am glad a person of your contacts has joined this fantastic forum:banana:

Ps. Who are you?

What you got hold of one before Digidude. This is definitely a ruse, who are you, where are you from and how did you get hold of one before Digi?? We want to know NOW. LOL.
Nice one maybe you can give us a bit more info, which image are you using and is it as good as the TM500/600's?

Regards

Liam

What you got hold of one before Digidude. This is definitely a ruse, who are you, where are you from and how did you get hold of one before Digi?? We want to know NOW. LOL.
Nice one maybe you can give us a bit more info, which image are you using and is it as good as the TM500/600's?

Regards

Liam

Well's amazing a first time poster on here has his hands on one before digi, who by the way wont get his till tomorrow.
Yes prey tell us the image etc you are using, as I for one will be very interested.
Sounds dubious at the least.
I ahve been waiting since last July along with digi for one of these.

as long as i dont miss the FedEx guy today, there will be a load of pics posted tonight

well peeps, its real, and its here, and at about an inch bigger than a TM1000/5000 receiver, its a lot smaller than i thought from the pictures

ill take a load of pictures, ive already taken it apart, and post them in a new thread soon

eurosky have got 10 in but they cant release them till a image has been done!!!!!!!

@digi

woud it be possible to get a new section for the TM800 as im guessing its going to be E2 images and from what i've read they are very different to Enigma in / settings / plugins / guides / methods, etc etc..

require a few owners too do a proper review with pics ;)

Ie is cccam under hd sly working properly etc etc

other than one or 2 issues, its so far running fine

Last edited:
Amazing first post, no intro just straight on here praising the yet unreleased TM800HD.
Wonder where you have come from?

Well thanks for making me feel SO welcome. Just migrated from the other worthwhile forum due to a lot of bad feeling. Thought this forum may be better? Perhaps not......

You kind of contradict yourself mate in this post.

First you say you received the delivery today, then later you say "Apparently due for release as soon as the middle of next week..."

Make your mind up, is it released or it due "Apparently middle of next week"?

I took delivery of it to evaluate it ahead of official release. Been away since I received it but will have a little dabble tonight when i get in from work.

In reply to "who are you" I'm a retailer and manufacturer of satellite equipment.

Heatcomten said:
Well thanks for making me feel SO welcome. Just migrated from the other worthwhile forum due to a lot of bad feeling. Thought this forum may be better? Perhaps not......

lol, ignore it mate. Get lots of wind up merchants on here making similar entrances. Enjoy the forums :)

Hi, im thinking of getting one of theese tm800 boxes. does anybody know where to get software ie (cccam) i cant find it anywhere.

Hi, im thinking of getting one of theese tm800 boxes. does anybody know where to get software ie (cccam) i cant find it anywhere.

The box has ccCam already inbstalled mate.

Back