Thank you from the bottom of my heart

skybabe

DW Member +
Reaction score
im hiding from peeps i owe money to so if anyone a
Hey guys,

some of you know me some of you know me and to those who don't im digi's ex wife sarah

I just need to say how im totally amazed at the kindness and generosity of the peeps here at dw. thank you so so so much for the donations made to replace the money that was stolen from my babies on xmas day (thread in rant room)

I joined dw in 2005 and have always said people here are extended family and this just proves how right i was to think it.
i cannot even begin to explain how humbled i am to read emmail after email confirming who has donated what. you guys are truly an amazing bunch

I hope one day if your ever in need like we have been this year you know that me and digidude will do all we can to repay the kindness you have all shown to us

love you all billions guys

sarah xxx

You and digi and the kids are more then welcome,
I'm just glad to be able to help in some small way,

Hope the rest of the festivities treat you better and have a really Happy New Year :)

Hey Skybabe,

As per what Wiz has said you and digi and the kids are more than welcome.

we know that you would do the same if anyone of us was in the same position.

Mike

More than welcome hope the kids get something nice with the money merry xmas and a happy new year to you all.

I read the first post Sarah but not further on. will go ans donate something now, all the best x

you and your family are very welcome skybabe, glad that i and so many others could help you out in these dark times.....

we will not let these kind of people get us down.

merry christmas and a happy new year to you all :)

Last edited:
Goes to show that, even when people haven't met face-to-face, there's still real friends out here in the internet world that care. Hope your kids can have what they were hoping for skybabe/digidude. Have a great New Year and name and shame the b4stard that done this if you find out. Despicable act from a weasel that stole from your kids....

I didnt read that thread and didnt know what was happening but thats a bummer.BUT i hope this site has put a smile and dont let the anger or the sadness of what has happened in christmas day spoil things...on my way to sending some now.

Really nice post Sarah. I'm new here but already see that there are some decent folk on here and it's nice to see people helping out.

As for the toe rag that pinched the childrens money,

" May the itchings of a thousand flea riden camels fall upon their private parts "

Cressi

I can only really echo what skybabe has already said, im totally blown away by the reponse we have received from the DW community.

i cannot put into words how greatfull and thankfull i am, but, i will respond to EVERY email ive received

thank you all

Where is the link? I would have donated if I saw a link? Maybe I'm being blind lol

No link pal but if you send a payment with paypal to

digidude (at) sky.com

I can only really echo what skybabe has already said, im totally blown away by the reponse we have received from the DW community.

i cannot put into words how greatfull and thankfull i am, but, i will respond to EVERY email ive received

thank you all

it is what this place is all about Digi

Anybody with any sense of decency can empathise with you.

Real shitty situation and hopefully the donations will at least let you know that you have friends on here that you can ask for help when you need it.

im digi's ex wife sarah
lucky cow at least some can get rid of him lol

but as has already been said your more than welcome both of you
just hope the bairns aint too upset at losing the money in the first place i know it dont make it right but why should the kids lose out because of some shite bag that aint got the decency to leave things alone what aint theirs
regards

It just shows there r still decent folk in the world who can relate to how it feels to be let down.

I hope you get enough to make up for your loss.

Happy New Year. 

Back