Who is into Crypto ?

Bought some on Saturday and sold it earlier today. Made about 22% on my investment.
I was surprised how quick it moved up in just four days.
@dar1437 How come you’re watching the price of BTC. 🤔
I find it fascinating how volatile it can be in just a few days :) probably be on the move again today after budget announcements. Seems to fluctuate between 15/20k quite rapidly.

Last edited:
I find it fascinating how volatile it can be in just a few days :) probably be on the move again today after budget announcements. Seems to fluctuate between 15/20k quite rapidly.
I’m a bear market like now it just moves up, down and sideways.
Some analysts believe statistically that the bottom is in and some don’t. It’s all statistics and probability and a few Blackswan events thrown in.

I am starting to look at stocks now like Tesla, Nvidia and Meta as these have performed better that BTC this year.
I think the sensible thing to do is diversify when buying assets and not just stick to one asset class.

I am starting to look at stocks now like Tesla, Nvidia and Meta as these have performed better that BTC this year.
I think the sensible thing to do is diversify when buying assets and not just stick to one asset class.
I've cashed out on mine last week, made a few hundred quid, waiting for 2 to drop again then I'll buy and double my money hopefully :D

I've had a bit of Gold for a few years. Was thinking of getting Platinum, but that's classed as a commodity so you have to pay tax, so your 20% down to start with ffs. Lol

That’s why people call them shit coins because most of them are.
Bitcoin has been making higher lows and higher highs for the last 13 years. 🤔
IMG_1750.pngIMG_1751.png

Back