Who is into Crypto ?

Yesterday registered on binance, verified my account and wanted to buy some crypto to use...but it turned out that my credit cards don't work there. Isn't it the result of crypto regulations in the US or it may be my bank's policy?
A lot of UK banks don’t allow you to transfer money to Binance and other crypto exchanges. I not sure about the US.

Same with my UK bank -- I then used a Revolut card (but have not bought any coin for a year, so not sure it they still allow crypto purchase...)

Count me in as a fellow crypto enthusiast! 🙋‍♂️ The world of cryptocurrencies is like a thrilling rollercoaster ride. It's fascinating to watch the market, explore different coins, and learn about the tech behind it all.

Venturing into stocks like Tesla, Nvidia, and Meta is a smart move. Diversifying your investments across different asset classes can help spread risk.
If you're looking for a secure crypto wallet to manage your assets, you might want to explore
@spud1966 @Ferret who's going to be first

Last edited:
I have had success with Nvidia shares and crypto over the years. Largest earner and shortest of shorts was actually LUNC believe it or not.

Back