temperamental DSTT card

there is a colour differance on packaging on the cartride itself the on the original the ds part is a deep red in colour and on fakes they are a lighter tint of red IMHO :toiletcla fook it i had enough of these carts now

ive bought 4 before seeing this thread!!

They where delivered today and im sure all 4 are fakes...........

3 have turned up in the cardboard packaging whic according to the website are fakes straight away. one turned up in a plastic packaging so I opened up the cart and long behold its a fake too:CRYBABY:

just sent a complaint to deal extreme as I was told to order from them as they were
guaranteeing that they where from now on all genuine

Just got 10 from dealextreme, they look legit in the new packagine but tried 4 so far, 1 worked fine, 2 have broken pins where the micro sd card goes and another just lights up very dim and freezes the screen :(

In the end 6 out of 10 were faulty, 4 with broken pins straight out of packet and 2 just dont work, think they were fakes aswell as they were glued.
Whats a 'SKU' number for returning ???

My replacement has been shipped so it should be here by next thursday hope it's a good one

edogg

The fake ones I recived all work fine although I did use sandisk memory of a uk seller but all the fake dstts I recived work fine not a problem so I would not let this fake thing put you off one bit.

how many do you have?

which fakes do you have?

can you PLEASE change your stupid signature its really annoying...

how can you condone these fakes when 7 pages of this thread is bad

simple, someone has bought 1 or 2 and been lucky in getting ones that work, for now, so they know all and spread the word that they work fine and to buy them

lol

well tbh PleXo although Deal Extreame sorted out my order and well done for that :)

I wont be useing them again and advise members not to either

as I said 7 pages of fakes from them aint good in my book

how can you condone these fakes when 7 pages of this thread is bad

I may have been lucky but I havent had a problem with the 5 I bought all of them work fine

I popped 2 of them open and there clearly marked as fake as shown in this pick

Last edited:
Whats the crc32 value on the 1.16 ttmenu.dat file that you are using FL ?

I've attatched a simple crc checker, if you don't mind checking.

I used the 1.16 but changed to the 1.15 just in case my son had 2, 1 worked the other didn,t used 1.16

edogg

Back