temperamental DSTT card

they are sending me a new card out :)

they are sending me a new card out :)

well thats good news for you did you email them or phone just in case my partners birthday present is knackered i cant check at the moment as its wrapped up as a present

edogg

all done via contact us via there site m8
spoke to a guy called Jack
nice enough fella :)

my replacement is in shipment rat checked my invoice so just waiting now hope its not another duff one though :Cheers: did you get to keep the old one rat?

because i am worried by this post i have looked on dx site and they are now saying all dstt have been hand checked since 9/5/08 to make sure they are not fakes so hopefully mine is genuine will let you know when my partner has unwrapped her present on wednesday finger's crossed

edogg

because i am worried by this post i have looked on dx site and they are now saying all dstt have been hand checked since 9/5/08 to make sure they are not fakes so hopefully mine is genuine will let you know when my partner has unwrapped her present on wednesday finger's crossed

edogg

easy to pop open with a razor blade and have a look m8 Good luck :proud:

Ive just sent them a email asking for a refund are a cart with better build quality like the previous ones I purchased ( NOT) lol

fingers crossed I explained sometimes the work another time the dont and the freeze alot to ? :Cheers:

Last edited:
just recieved my replacement for me fakes from last order and guess what bastards fake again these are a bunch of numptys i know there cheap but don't say they are genuine when there not did you recieve yours yet rat ? :Mad2::Mad2::Mad2:

not yet maca Im a day or so behind you so maybe tomorrow or thursday maybe

first thing Ill be doing is taking it apart though lol

if its another fake then Ill never use the company again and just avice members not to use them and refer them to this post ;)

not yet maca Im a day or so behind you so maybe tomorrow or thursday maybe

first thing Ill be doing is taking it apart though lol

if its another fake then Ill never use the company again and just avice members not to use them and refer them to this post ;)

ive got another $60 order pending with them got a good mind to cancel sent through paypal

hope it aint $60 worth of TT cards m8 lmao coz Im sure most will be fakes lol

well my partners birthday present was opened today it does work but looks like an old version or a fake,but it works so i changed the firmware to 1.15
My son has bought two for his kids christmas presents and i had to load them with software and games yesterday they look to be real so it looks like its 50/50 chance for real ones.

edogg

well my partners birthday present was opened today it does work but looks like an old version or a fake,but it works so i changed the firmware to 1.15
My son has bought two for his kids christmas presents and i had to load them with software and games yesterday they look to be real so it looks like its 50/50 chance for real ones.

edogg

saw my son again las night at my partners birthday do and only one of his dstt is working although when i put the software and games on them they both booted up now they say no card inserted.
so we are both asking for replacements will let you know how we get on

edogg

hi looks like i got same problem as all yous have email dx got a reply offering me $1.60 each card i got wot a joke will let yous know how i get on

caller

I have recieved the log on to the forums email and responded with this is definitely a fake dstt please post a new one so lets see how long it takes
Rat did you get your replacement yet and did you have to dissasemble yours to prove it was fake i cant see how to open it

edogg

no m8 my replacement isnt here yet :( got mail saying it was dispatched last week

Ill let you know m8 :)

heard from ivy today they are sending me one out with my order for other products hopefully as it wasn't dispatched when i recieved the email to be honest my fake seems to be working my partner has played it every day until the battery dies and it froze once
they thing is when it is gauranteed to be geniune it should be genuine I dont think a fake is really worth anything a fake ciggy is still a fake

edogg

mine still aint arrived :(

did they send a tracking number rat

my status says shipped but can take upto 14 days

maybe this week :)

Back