temperamental DSTT card

my parcels have arrived 5-7 upto now but as christmas gets nearer we might well get delays I think the rm tried to deliver today but i was out this was a new order i made on thursday and the rm tracking number ended in HK

hope you get your dstt soon and it is real

edogg

hi looks like i got same problem as all yous have email dx got a reply offering me $1.60 each card i got wot a joke will let yous know how i get on

caller

Same story here same refund offer I told them to fcuk off cheeky twats there getting bad feedback on every nds site I go on now cnuts :grayno:

only now are people realising what i said weeks ago ;)

wish Id see your posts before I bought then m8
to late now though

only now are people realising what i said weeks ago ;)

can you point me to what you said plexo BTW same here $1.60 refund on the fake they sent me which they replaced with another fake :Kickassro

well there increase there off to $2.00 each card but have told me thats there final offer if i dont accept i will need to return the cards and wait of replacement which by the soundsof it will be fake aswell

caller

maca i cant be bothered scrolling through the forums but i have been saying that dealextreme have 1. slow shipping, 2. fake dstt's, 3. dodgy memory, not sure on microsd but their sony memory stick ones are just useless... my m8 has had 5 of them and all are either very very slow or broke after a while, their r4ds's etc are obviously fake

im not trying to diss dealextreme for my own profit, as i dont even have my own website finished but i hate these type of threads where people are getting ripped off with dodgy cards, if i sold fakes, id atleast test each one and guarantee they would work...

just recived new card and

its an Original :proud:

maybe m8 ?

but its the new version according the the pictures of real and fake

mind you Ive opened it but not tried it in DS yet lol so who knows :err:

aslong as it works, i would be selling the fakes to people if they actually worked to be honest, i just like the fake wiikeys when they where popular, they worked fine :) still do ;)

good to here you got a replacement Rat I hope it works and i get mine because they emailed me today that my order for the mat and fishing rod so they may have already shipped them before putting my replacement in

edogg

is this the one you got rat @ plexo are these ones fake as well the slot is on other side now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glued ?
none of mine have been glued m8

what I do is start in a corner where there is a slight gap with a stanley knife
must admit this one was a bit of a pig to prize apart

tried it rat its well held together it will break if i force it open then shit will hit the fan m8 :Mad2::Chainsaw::Mad2:

is this the one you got rat @ plexo are these ones fake as well the slot is on other side now ?

not sure m8 the genuine ones i get all come flat packed i have to put the stickers on them myself etc and put them in the packaging, when they do come there is no flash chip hanging out like there is on your pic

dont know if this is nit pickig lol
but Ive been studying the packaging between fack and original (so called)?

there nigh on identical,all I could say was bottom left url text is slightly bigger and font is different

and MicroSD/sd hc logos are brighter in colour... but apart from that its very hard to tell from packaging

Back