Step 1 help needed

Depends on game, and what fw you have. If its an ap2.5 enabled game, then you need to upgrade to LT+.

Got LTPlus-benq-v1.1.bin on it. 2 games a mate lent me don't work and just come up with "Play DVD". Original games are OK.

Is it likely that he hasn't patched his game with ABGX360? Also (or alternatively) is it likely I need the new dashboard to play his games? I've already got LT+ (on an old version of the dashboard) and am thinking about leaving that in place while updating to the new dashboard - not sure if that's wise or not.

In future I've no plans to be no xbox live so not too bothered about a ban, but I'd prefer not to.

Got LTPlus-benq-v1.1.bin on it. 2 games a mate lent me don't work and just come up with "Play DVD". Original games are OK.

Is it likely that he hasn't patched his game with ABGX360? Also (or alternatively) is it likely I need the new dashboard to play his games? I've already got LT+ (on an old version of the dashboard) and am thinking about leaving that in place while updating to the new dashboard - not sure if that's wise or not.

In future I've no plans to be no xbox live so not too bothered about a ban, but I'd prefer not to.

It would help if you said the games, as we could say if they are ap2.5 or not. It could also be the dashboard.

Neither have ap2.5 in them, so should load fine. Could be a media issue, or a dashboard issue. Do other copies work fine?

No copies so far, I've only tried the 2 (neither work) and don't yet have my own DL writer - that's in the post.

Is it safe to update dashboard with LT+ on?

edit : already got the latest dashboard. Not sure what else to try other than get my own DL writer and patch an ISO before burning...

Last edited:
No copies so far, I've only tried the 2 (neither work) and don't yet have my own DL writer - that's in the post.

Is it safe to update dashboard with LT+ on?

edit : already got the latest dashboard. Not sure what else to try other than get my own DL writer and patch an ISO before burning...

I would say that it could be a media issue then. Your drive definately flashed? lol

I would say that it could be a media issue then. Your drive definately flashed? lol

*cough*

funny that you should mention this but I started from scratch and flashed it again with the same firmware and everything's working now :Clap:

User error - who'd have thought!? lol

*cough*

funny that you should mention this but I started from scratch and flashed it again with the same firmware and everything's working now :Clap:

User error - who'd have thought!? lol

LMAO. Glad you got it sorted mate.

Back