Spiderbox - My personal review

i can confirm running fine on servers with 2.1.1 anything higher no matter what youve no chance..............

i can confirm it runs ok on cccam 2.14 but only for me and also not too many lines.
The problem i have with a couple of boxes are they are disconnecting (i dont mean every 2 mins) and restart is needed changing ip address from manual to automatic and vice versa.
I am hoping the new patch will resolve this.
I am also talking of private small group and not industrial servers.
I have a couple of share lines and they glitch quite often yet mine is perfect

well happy with my shiny new 7000hd ......
then again, im using newcam with absolutley zero problems !

If the ccam was fixed id get another in future but the spider team are deluded idiots.
No its your server bla bla etc then get banned. moppets.
Makes me laugh how they say there dark motor is far better than the tm motors lmfao
Ive had a dark motor it was a pile of s h i t

Last edited:
Hi m8 just a point from your post - ive had 1 for yonks and there great but i have a new remote and has the multifunction device on it - can you tell me how i set up other devices to use same spiderbox 7000 remote as it came with no set up ins - cheers

Hi m8 just a point from your post - ive had 1 for yonks and there great but i have a new remote and has the multifunction device on it - can you tell me how i set up other devices to use same spiderbox 7000 remote as it came with no set up ins - cheers

I think it's only the 9000 remote that can be programmed, however if you get a 9000 remote it will work on you 7000.

its been few years now has the spider box been updated and fixed the ccam problem few years a go if run anything above 2.11 it just crass cut out etc is this still same problem ?

The Spiderbox works fine, from you post I'm unsure if you have one or not. I would assume that if you had a Spiderbox you would have updated it as new patches were released as most owners would have done.
Any cccam problems were sorted out years ago.

so the spiderbox team did admit in end there was a problem and it runs on all ccam versions then ? i did have a spiderbox but i sold it years a go mate

The Spiderbox works fine, from you post I'm unsure if you have one or not. I would assume that if you had a Spiderbox you would have updated it as new patches were released as most owners would have done.
Any cccam problems were sorted out years ago.

that says it all then m8 as according to the spiderbox team there was no problem and it was either your router,your share or you didnt know what you were doing.. regards mdt

I have a 9000 combo and it has worked with all the cccam versions I've tried just now I'm connected to 2.1.3 no problems.
As martin.uk sold his years ago I wonder why he is asking about something he no longer has?

I have a 9000 combo and it has worked with all the cccam versions I've tried just now I'm connected to 2.1.3 no problems.
As martin.uk sold his years ago I wonder why he is asking about something he no longer has?

Back