Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if alot more members really want to join, why not set up a 2nd league?

I dont mind starting another game as well as continuing with the current one?

Although there is the cost to think about, £1 a man to all those who want to play? Even £2 per team and have a league winners pot? Only a very small amount so shouldnt start anything nasty between members?

if alot more members really want to join, why not set up a 2nd league?

I dont mind starting another game as well as continuing with the current one?

Although there is the cost to think about, £1 a man to all those who want to play? Even £2 per team and have a league winners pot? Only a very small amount so shouldnt start anything nasty between members?

i think you will find there will be another
as paul was just saying some thing about it last night.
anyway good luck who ever wins this one.

i think you will find there will be another
as paul was just saying some thing about it last night.
anyway good luck who ever wins this one.

fair do's saves me setting up additional league then :)

just for info might only be 4 teams available now, get in quick before they are gone :)

I would like to keep it as is, although I have Man United and in theory they have stronger squad than others, so probably opinion not worth as much as say a manager in charge of sunderland.

Main reason is that for first couple months I spent a time on the game, especially in transfer market (I didnt spend any time at all on tactics because it's like a champ manager game, although since my losing streak started i have spent more time on tactics and such).

Also I think Colin has a right to pick first and pick the best team (in theory) because he has spent $20 to set it up and organised it, hell i wouldnt have cared if he hadnt spent cash to set it up, he spent time to organise it so that alone deserved first pick.

lol cheers mate appreciated, after the moans nice to get someone who has enjoyed it haha as for first pick i actually had 6th, strange thing was chelsea were around 10th pick similar with city which i found strange.. as chelsea have an excellent squad.. as i say its something that will build your squad now and your squad in season 3 will probs be very different and always new players that break through each season its finding them before the others!

Not sure why anyone would want to start over

In the end those of us involved have invested time and effort into season one

Like any game it takes time to get off the ground but the seeds are planted and we want to see em grow

Starting again, for me as a relegated team, would be easy but cowardly

We all had as fair a dig at picking our team as you can do in a new league with unconfirmed numbers

In the immortal words of a very wise man (that's me by the way! lol) let's grow a set and get tore into the challenge of season 2

I hereby serve notice that I will ROMP division 2!! ha ha

I did pretty pants but I want to carry on with my team, havent got much money but I enjoyed it :)

as only one person who is playing suggested starting again then we will go with the majority...

I did pretty pants but I want to carry on with my team, havent got much money but I enjoyed it :)

Are you Liverpool alonso? I'll put some money in you kitty if you let me have Suarez?

Are you just bidding for everyone I go for Colin? Lol

You've stole my last 2 signings! How much money have you got?

70 mill and torres is yours!!!

Are you just bidding for everyone I go for Colin? Lol

You've stole my last 2 signings! How much money have you got?

70 mill and torres is yours!!!

no thanks EPL ratings change soon and torres is a cert to drop you had your chance with getting rid of torres his value will drop below £30m and his performance will suffer had a lucky escape... to be honest i have around 11m left, but in the main been using player swaps.

no thanks EPL ratings change soon and torres is a cert to drop you had your chance with getting rid of torres his value will drop below £30m and his performance will suffer had a lucky escape... to be honest i have around 11m left, but in the main been using player swaps.

11 million left? Feck thats higher than I have had all season!!

11 million left? Feck thats higher than I have had all season!!

I know the feeling, I can't understand how much money some teams have. I have hardly bought anyone and most i've had in the bank is £12million. Yet others have been spending £30 mil then another £20mil a week later.

It's been good fun playing the league tho and my madrid, have a say in may win it. As im playing chelsea. Case of do i either go all out attack on the bases that if i win and results go my way, i could get top spot. Or if someone whats to give me a backhander, i'll put the reserves out lol

i only had around 30 million with man city , i brought one player in and got 22 mill left over , a fair big squad there really .

The 11m have cave came from player sales in the main everyone is enjoying this janobi looking at your posts all you do is moan. In the main most big teams start with similar budgets real I think got most.

I have been called a cheat by gasman on another forum and another few have spoke out about certain things being unfair. Really think one or 2 have an agenda and are trying to ruin it and start again running themselves why can't people just enjoy it. Ffs I pay for it and still get moaned at and called a cheat?

The 11m have cave came from player sales in the main everyone is enjoying this janobi looking at your posts all you do is moan. In the main most big teams start with similar budgets real I think got most.

I have been called a cheat by gasman on another forum and another few have spoke out about certain things being unfair. Really think one or 2 have an agenda and are trying to ruin it and start again running themselves why can't people just enjoy it. Ffs I pay for it and still get moaned at and called a cheat?

Well at least you have been honest for a change. I moan, because the game is unfair. Not once have I said I dont enjoy playing it, as I really do. However the game is seriously flawed.

And we all know that you have more than 11million in the bank, you have been bidding 50m cash for Torres Colin, so dont talk crap here. Also I thought you was never coming back? Seems you been here more and more each and everyday.

Your a fine one to talk about moaning too. The amount of times you have thrown your dummy out over stuff is incredible. I see it this way, I am a player of the game, so if I dont like something then I will say it. I am not the only one who has raised these concerns, least some of the players have been good enough to post up tips and tricks, which is more than you have done. And its your game. You continually go on about the £20 it cost you to setup. I tell you what, I will give you the £20 just for you to STFU about it, then you wont be able to say "I paid for this, and this is how I get treated." Again, you have a habit of doing stuff in public, which is fine if you got the ammo, but I dont think you have.

Also I think its more than 1 or 2 people who have a problem with this game in general, so stop trying to play the victim card. If you have been called a cheat elsewhere, then thats your problem. I dont think you cheated tbh, but I do find it suspicious that you picked Barcelona, with the best squad, and quite a bit of cash. Yet you seem to think everyone started equally, to which I disagree. Like I said, I had about 6 million to start with, and a very small squad. Most of my reserves are kids, I wonder if you can say the same Colin?

I had around 62 at that point due to selling the likes of mascherano etc. I have since spent 35 on chilieni as well as another couple why ur choosing to pick on me is poor after setting it up

I had around 62 at that point due to selling the likes of mascherano etc. I have since spent 35 on chilieni as well as another couple why ur choosing to pick on me is poor after setting it up

35m on chilleni? WTF is that. lol

And I aint picking on you. Im responding to your post.

I wish I could spend that kind of money on one player. As I have stated several times already, I am happy playing, I enjoy the game, I will be playing next season in Div 2, that dont bother me at all.

You accused me of being a liar? Which after gasman called me a cheat is poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back