Smack dealer moved in next door what do i do ?

Id personaly talk to the rest of the street in private and get a petition together and take it to the council are housing association you will get a better response of them then the police .

If you phone the police dont expect a miracle servailance and stuff can take upto 2 month and even then the might not find anything as these dirty tramps keep there stuff in a kinder egg up there ASS ive been to prison for fraud a while ago and its a well known fact that the dirty scum bags hide there stuff up the ASS so the never get caught.

dirty horrible little b@stards id just blatenly f-cking bust his lips and tell him hes got 24 hours to move are hes gonna get it

2 years ago there was a dealer 2 doors up from my mate, went round with a baseball bat and a couple of us stole his front door lol - you should have seen his face at 10.30pm with a bat waving in front of him while we unscrewed his door and walked away with it. He must have been up all night sitting there to stop the scum nicking all his stuff.

He took the warning and moved out 2 weeks later

2 years ago there was a dealer 2 doors up from my mate, went round with a baseball bat and a couple of us stole his front door lol - you should have seen his face at 10.30pm with a bat waving in front of him while we unscrewed his door and walked away with it. He must have been up all night sitting there to stop the scum nicking all his stuff.

He took the warning and moved out 2 weeks later

lol, a little unusual :)

Wouldn't it have been ironic if you ended up charge with theft ;)

I know what you mean mate one of my mates ended up turning to the dark side and the fookers will steal off anyone my ex m8 stole 200 bills out of wor lasses pocket a week before christmas a couple of years ago then 200 tabs then two tool boxes full of gear out of my shed could never prove it was him but i know for a fact it was .Was going to strangle the fooker but wasnt worth the grief and id only be on edge about car and shed etc .The fookers in jail now so am as happy as larry :) . If i was you shop the fooker to the police and the council and dont feel bad about it mate its better then one of your family tripping on a dirty needle or somic and it dont mean your a grass in my eyes smack dealers are like child molesters scum of the earth.

stand outside his house with a bat and do anyone who walks up his path they will score from elswhere after :)

or the cops or spraypaint his windows black and write smack dealer on his house ect but the cops is the best way i suppose

what ever it is u decide to do, do it privately..........don't really get this involved with the street, keep ur self to ur self about what ever it is u do, cos it's usually u that they come back on. try to make it look as though ur not taking much notice of what is going on with this people, that way they won't think it's u thats caused them bother......inform the council cos they won't satnd for none of this, they get avicted for criminal activity in the council houses now.

I agree with Tina. f you pass the bloke in the street say hello. Keep civil at all times as the last thng you need is this scumbag causng problems. It's okay everyone advising you to lay him out but you can't protect your family all the time. Smle and be friendly. Then stab the cnut in the back!!

mate.

i understand need a score now and then..

green, weed, puff.. silly things like that are for a buzz..

(im not a drug taker btw)

but when it something as serious as smack.. imagine the needles ouside yourhouse while your kids atre going to school..

ok i not a druggy fan.. rec drugs as above in my eyes are exceptable till they cause an issue.. but smack.. thats deadly stuff..

heck pm me his address and ill shop him in..

theres a line when it comes to drugs... and hes crossed it to the atlantic..

good luck with it all mate

Id personaly talk to the rest of the street in private and get a petition together and take it to the council are housing association you will get a better response of them then the police .

If you phone the police dont expect a miracle servailance and stuff can take upto 2 month and even then the might not find anything as these dirty tramps keep there stuff in a kinder egg up there ASS ive been to prison for fraud a while ago and its a well known fact that the dirty scum bags hide there stuff up the ASS so the never get caught.

dirty horrible little b@stards id just blatenly f-cking bust his lips and tell him hes got 24 hours to move are hes gonna get it

Whilst this may seem like a good thing to do you may actually be exposing yourself to the scum.

If you tell anyone you are considering grassing on them then you are giving someone else the opportunity of dropping you in it. This could be very dangerous.

Best bet would be crimestoppers and giving everyone on here the address so that a few can ring from the local phone box, without giving any details. If you tell the police that you do not want to be identified because of the risks to your family - then they will understand it. I would say that you you are a parent of a kid that goes to the school and was talking with one of the people that was living in the road

Better still expose the fecker in the local paper. Again give the details to a local hack and they are so keen to get a name for themselves they will do the donkey work and proove it, plus pass it to the police - BUT do it without giving any of your details. If the police do nothing then they will move on anyway.

Good luck

what did you do then primo?this has been a bloomin interesting story you posted.i,being a bit of a hot head,would probably do something i later regret.but i just wondered what you had done yet,if anything.
:Cheers:

go to the police, and tell them...
they hear this kind of things...
i had a similar situation..
and the're in jail now...!

As per title i live in a quiet street and have lived in my house wid my other 1/2 for 10years i know mostly everyone to say hello to @ least ,Next door was converted into 2 flats some time ago tenants have come and gone and mostly have been very good as the rental company vet hard and obviously picked there tenants well
now tha last time it was up for rent for a while and the owner obviously got upset with not having any ££££ coming in and changed the rental company this allowed A Smack dealer to move in !!!!
i know this for a fact as i saw an old acquaintance hanging around hes a bad smackhead , i mean bad scum i could tell you some tales but thats not the point , he told me me quite openly he was hanging around to score and the guy he scores from lives next door to me , this and fact there is on daily basis !!! skanky looking sunken eyed gray looking mother fookers hanging around .. Now i hate them and have my reasons big time ...
I lets say could deal with this tool no problem ,or have it dealt with for me .. But i have to live here and i dont fancy the reprisals , my cars smashed up me attacked with a dirty needle my house burgled etc etc
i know how they work no morals nothing to live for no fear when smacked / cracked up

SO the big question what do i do about them as tbh i don't want them around me and my family
im not a grass and do mostly believe in live and let live but this is different
this scum bag is dealing in misery . Theres a lot of kids and a few older people about ..
Needles and robbery's etc etc go hand in hand with this scum ..
I know the police will eventually catch this fool as tbh they are real pro active about the problem locally
and there always in the paper ,but do i put up with it till then or what
what do i do im at a loss ...

there's a dealer in every street m8 make sure it's not crystal meth lab he cooking up tho.. because the fummes will kill anyone near them through time i dont know if there any point in going to the police for help because it can be hidden easily swallowed e.c.t
the goverment make 50 billion a year through illegal drugs check youtube see how it comes in to the country from overseas [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0VyO_jaJFs[/ame] do some research look for yourself you are not alone

As per title i live in a quiet street and have lived in my house wid my other 1/2 for 10years i know mostly everyone to say hello to @ least ,Next door was converted into 2 flats some time ago tenants have come and gone and mostly have been very good as the rental company vet hard and obviously picked there tenants well
now tha last time it was up for rent for a while and the owner obviously got upset with not having any ££££ coming in and changed the rental company this allowed A Smack dealer to move in !!!!
i know this for a fact as i saw an old acquaintance hanging around hes a bad smackhead , i mean bad scum i could tell you some tales but thats not the point , he told me me quite openly he was hanging around to score and the guy he scores from lives next door to me , this and fact there is on daily basis !!! skanky looking sunken eyed gray looking mother fookers hanging around .. Now i hate them and have my reasons big time ...
I lets say could deal with this tool no problem ,or have it dealt with for me .. But i have to live here and i dont fancy the reprisals , my cars smashed up me attacked with a dirty needle my house burgled etc etc
i know how they work no morals nothing to live for no fear when smacked / cracked up

SO the big question what do i do about them as tbh i don't want them around me and my family
this scum bag is dealing in misery . Theres a lot of kids and a few older people about ..
I know the police will eventually catch this fool as tbh they are real pro active about the problem locally

there's a dealer in every street m8 make sure it's not crystal meth lab he cooking up tho.. because the fummes will kill anyone near them through time i dont know if there any point in going to the police for help because it can be hidden easily swallowed e.c.t
the goverment make 50 billion a year through illegal drugs check youtube see how it comes in to the country from overseas [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0VyO_jaJFs[/ame] do some research look for yourself you are not alone

Last edited by a moderator:
Update !!

i pondered upon what to do for a week or so then i grew more and more resentful i finally phoned crimestoppers
who advised me to take note of the registrations of the cars visiting and see if i could find the name the scum bag dealer , Then i spoke to the lovely old lady that lives below this smack dealing scum and she told me about her torment and upset of this feker living above her ,His punters had been making her life a misery calling at all hours and just letting them selfs into the hallway to the flats and basically camping out untill the dealer returned
leaving her in fear to go out of her door this got to me as shes a nice old bird and i get on well with her fixing the odd thing and opening jars taking her to the shops when it was cold and windy etc etc
So i went to the local plod shop and asked to talk to somebody about the situation ..
They already knew about him !! Apparently he was on license having been just released from prison due to completing some form of drug program that awarded him early release !!! (only on england ) EHH
Any way they said they where going to watch him and also try and get some one to make a purchase from him this way the could ensure he would not only have to return to jail for breaching his license but for dealing Again !!! They expressed there disappointment at him being at liberty in the 1st place and basically assured me something would be done this i was glad of as he was growing more and more bold with more people calling round it has become a steady stream of smack rats shouting up at his window and throwing stones , don't these people have mobile phones ?? it amazed me quite frankly how blatant and openly this feker had been operating and then theres the fact you could spot the smack /crack heads walking around looking gray and dead and shouting in a zombie's tone up @ a window , Who besides drug addled brain dead feckers would stand outside a house shouting the occupants name ????
Any way last night they came and took him away and CID spent a good few hours going through his flat ..
Now i only hope that his return is not imminent due to some duty solicitor with no morals getting him out
by way of saying hes got a problem never mind the fact hes one big problem (hand me the bolt gun)
Or some liberal Magistrate letting him go coz hes promised to get help with his drug problem ....
Any way for now hes out of the way and every credit to the police ... :Clap::Clap::Clap:

Wicked news.. hope he gets banged up..burn the f******** and set an example.. ruin other peoples lives... and you get the same..

Fingers crossed.. :)

yeah its often not the polices fault in a majority of cases... Obviously the odd case is theirs but imo they do a good job on the whole. Glad to see you got it sorted hopefully the smak head will get put away for a few years eh? Keep us posted mate, glad to see you got it sorted.

police cannot do anything without evidence

the chances are they were watching him for a few days noticing the smack heads gaggin for their hit

they got him on video then got a warrant and seized enuff to bang him up

I will be brutal with what you should do, at the moment with terrorism very high on the police agenda, phone up with the usual I think I have a terrorist living down my street, they police will be round faster than shit off a shovel to do the survielence .. job done

the 1st thing i would do is put more locks on the door and windows and get alarm fitted asap for i will say they will try and break in to your house .get some of your m8s and kick in the door and kick the fook out of them and keep doing untill they leave ,or you will end up leaving but dont my street is full of the sh.te ,and would not give them a chance.
i know this sounds like sh.te but if you dont you will regret it m80 they are vermin

Back