Smack dealer moved in next door what do i do ?

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
As per title i live in a quiet street and have lived in my house wid my other 1/2 for 10years i know mostly everyone to say hello to @ least ,Next door was converted into 2 flats some time ago tenants have come and gone and mostly have been very good as the rental company vet hard and obviously picked there tenants well
now tha last time it was up for rent for a while and the owner obviously got upset with not having any ££££ coming in and changed the rental company this allowed A Smack dealer to move in !!!!
i know this for a fact as i saw an old acquaintance hanging around hes a bad smackhead , i mean bad scum i could tell you some tales but thats not the point , he told me me quite openly he was hanging around to score and the guy he scores from lives next door to me , this and fact there is on daily basis !!! skanky looking sunken eyed gray looking mother fookers hanging around .. Now i hate them and have my reasons big time ...
I lets say could deal with this tool no problem ,or have it dealt with for me .. But i have to live here and i dont fancy the reprisals , my cars smashed up me attacked with a dirty needle my house burgled etc etc
i know how they work no morals nothing to live for no fear when smacked / cracked up

SO the big question what do i do about them as tbh i don't want them around me and my family
im not a grass and do mostly believe in live and let live but this is different
this scum bag is dealing in misery . Theres a lot of kids and a few older people about ..
Needles and robbery's etc etc go hand in hand with this scum ..
I know the police will eventually catch this fool as tbh they are real pro active about the problem locally
and there always in the paper ,but do i put up with it till then or what
what do i do im at a loss ...

Go to the police. They're fecking useless 99% of the time but this will be different. You know how they like to go for the dealers rather than the users. IF you assure them hes a dealer they will probably set up come kinda operation to watch him for a few days make sure that you were right and then haul him off.

No dealer about means no buyers about. Thats what id do anyway i feckin hate junkies b@stards to the point i think they should all be shot for being such useless scummy scroungin fcukheads

if i was you i wouldn't give a fook about being a grass.
these people are scum and ruin the place for other people.

call crime stoppers and report them anonymously 0800 555 111

or you'll end up being unable to hang your washing out without some smack head buggering off with it.

I agree with ice2004.

Especially with it being right on your doorstep, you can't do anything directly yourself, the reprisals would not be worth it.

Inform the police, directly or anonymously. From what you have said it seems they will take you seriously.

Also I'd do it asap before you loose your rag totally with em.

Maybe a call to the landlord as well once the police have done something - inform him his new estate agents are a waste of time.

Cheers,
Mike

Get Grassing !!! fook the scum bags. They are not worth shit, They will mug, rob anyone FAMILY INCLUDED to get their fix. And then leave dirty needles for young children to pick up and get what ever disease from them. Get some security up at your house too because the'll be in. even the one you know. i used to know a kid who ended up a rat and Id sooner stretch his neck than look at him.

Get the bobbies informed... like explosivo said its anonymous!

Go to the polis mate, asap, also if you have a video camera, set it up and use it,also make a diary of comings and goings , car regs etc,

so just in case the polis come back with the no evidence shit, you can produce some.

sometimes you have to make a stand against feckers like these, good luck with this and well done,:Clap:

i agree,feck worrying about grassing,it is different in this case with them fecking scum of the earth next door,will you still not grass when they rob your house,have coonts waking u up all night when they whistle to him to get there fix
and as for reprisals make sure the coonts get the message good a proper in the first place,allthough i do not condone violence,knock the coont out

Nip it in the bud imediately, call the police, or as explosivo mentioned, Crimestoppers.

You don't want this lowlife scum dragging the whole area down.

The Landlord will soon get get the message that this type of tenant is not welcome.

thanks for your replies the consensus is stick this scum in !!!!!!!
yep there outside shouting an whistling i try not to look as my buds don't do that lol
i have a pc wid a dvr card in around some place and a cam or 2 that will be up and running this weekend
i now have to lock my doors even when im in as there opportunists and i cant risk it ...
iI also even lock the dogs in the garden as normally i leave the door open for them to run in and out whilst im about .. and the front door also ,, my close pals are normally welcome to walk in the hall and shout me ,

also i forgot to mention its less around 800/1000m from a primary school is there not some law regarding sentencing on this dealing nr a school ?
i thank you again for putting my mind at rest ref grassing its genuinely not my style
but as most who viewed the post replied it seems the right thing to do ...
I would love to knock him out an it would be no problem but there scum and tbh i just see problems from this
they don't think just do and thats dangerous ...
So whats it to be crime stoppers or call in @ the local nick and ask to see some one get this taken seriously ?

dont grass the fooker burn the scum out
if your not that way inclined then go to the plod even if they are a waste of time

Whilst calling the police is the right thing to do... If you call the police n they don't do shit, is there any chance they'll suspect you as a grass? You don't want a bunch of smack heads terrorising your family/house.

hmm if a dealer was living next door 2me

first thing is most dealers have ££££££ of cash in the house so i would rob the prick and then tell cops

that way u are gettin paid to keep the streets clean...lol

seriously just report the fooker

Whilst calling the police is the right thing to do... If you call the police n they don't do shit, is there any chance they'll suspect you as a grass? You don't want a bunch of smack heads terrorising your family/house.

i would think tbh that as virtually everyone in the street knows each other to say hi to
That theres gona be more than me notice this ... i had my ideas but the guy confirmed them ...
And then theres the curtain twitcher over the road who has prob already noticed and then what about the people hanging about that don't quite look right & i can notice a smack crack head from 100 paces im shure the police can ..
Having said that what will they actually do ? the police that is !!!
As i say im all for live and let live but would you want this on ya door step ?
the guy who told me is in a bad way real bad he used to be a ok guy
he now smells and has blood stains on his jeans where hes been jacking in his legs groin etc etc
hes lost everything in his life from this stuff house family and recently his partner overdosed and is now unable
to walk or feed herself she was a bright attractive girl and i guess no one could have predicted she would end up like this !!!
so we are talking about something that wrecks lives and then theres the victims they rob , burgle , steal from man LIVE AND LET LIVE surely cant count on this one !!!
LOL @ fes_786 yehh a few of my buds said that and tbh they offered to fix the issue without me even asking
but i am getting softer or wiser in my years and put them off the idea for now ..
ohhh this goes against the grain so bad but there fooking scum and i hate them .......

Last edited:
tbh honest m8 you know the score and its just gonna eat away at you ,you have to do something now, dont let them settle in ,go get it fixed let your mates do it if you have to but get it sorted you need to get your life back to what it was no one should be living in fear fix it now get them foned trust me theyll fix him good

where in 'summy wales' are you m8, i know swansea and neath/port talbot are in the middle of a big thing against drugs, dealers especially, so if you was to inform the police, even anonymously, theyd act straight away

I used to live upstairs from a family of dealers (dad and two teenage son all peddled Hash, Ecstasy and speed), it was a fooking nightmare, loud rave music nearly 24 hours a day, gangs of young lads hanging aroud at all times of the day. You know how kids tend to hang around the outside of shops, well that's what it was like.

I never did have the balls to pick up the phone and grass on him, but I did have a few dancing parties in the back garden with my fists.

PURE AND SIMPLE
SHOP THE LOW LIFE
if not send me his addy and i will

pm everyone the address that wants it, if everyone phones your local police they will prob raid him asap..

Back