sly cards getting killed??

this is the begining of the end of C/S for UK ND$ imo. in 3 years time, the talk will be 'do you remember when.......'

Well thanks for cheering me up....I am one of the people who's card has been hit....Will be getting replacement card tomorrow :Clap:

HOLY SHIT!!!!

its only since the big commercial card sharing servers have started springing up in the last few years that its getting harder and harder for the true hobbyist to enjoy playing with things like this

commercial cardshares killed the hobby for everyone, and because of that, they will be their own undoing

who wrongly said 'you can never get too much of a good thing'?

fookin traders. thats why i always discourage people buying off payservers.

Could you please recomened some good form to us . I was member of satkings,now
they close ,I am looking for a good forms.Thanking you.

i have a theory,

maybe complete bollox....

I remember reading back on some posts quite a while back, my own posts..where on the actual post screen (might have been a quoted post cant remember) but it was somehow able to tell me my ip address, my isp and my operating system,(someone had it as like a signature) if this was possible then its possible now, maybe sly are doin this, ie reading through forums and harvesting this info from users contacting their isp for details and if your on their system as a subscriber request a call back from your official box and when no reply, bang goes your card.

maybe bollox like i said but who knows..

information on open public forums is not credible. its susceptible to change and besides its all for 'educational purposes only'

even if sly had the time/resources to map data from the forum to their subscribers, they wouldnt be able to as EU law prevents them from doing so.

i have a theory,

maybe complete bollox....

I remember reading back on some posts quite a while back, my own posts..where on the actual post screen (might have been a quoted post cant remember) but it was somehow able to tell me my ip address, my isp and my operating system,(someone had it as like a signature) if this was possible then its possible now, maybe sly are doin this, ie reading through forums and harvesting this info from users contacting their isp for details and if your on their system as a subscriber request a call back from your official box and when no reply, bang goes your card.

maybe bollox like i said but who knows..

Thats just a trick piece of sw mate, only you can see it. No one else.

information on open public forums is not credible. its susceptible to change and besides its all for 'educational purposes only'

even if sly had the time/resources to map data from the forum to their subscribers, they wouldn't be able to as EU law prevents them from doing so.

but it don't stop them been members on these types off forums. just so they can keep an eye on what's going on.

ie are/is any one near hacking our cards. oh what software are they using for c/s can we use that to bring down the servers, as only c/s would be using that software.

oh hang on so the card is giving a fault by doing this thanks we will update our cards to stop that fault.

and any one who thinks they are not on public forums needs to think again.

like i said, just a theory...

also i work for a broadband provider and they have been contacted loads of times by big media companies informing them that someone from an ip address registered to them is illegally downloading copyrighted material and up to them to stop them, never did but just a comment.

have many people on here had their card die because of this? i just got 2 dm500's last week and trying to set up for share in house (2 kids rooms) but not sure if i want to risk putting my sly card in it now and risk fecking up us being able to watch main box

to tell u the truth

my card updated a few days ago via my other box

and it recieved a emm 2day

still working (touch wood)

but i got to say i had my card in the server from day 1

as soon as it got activated

but if the card does get killed just call sky and they send a emm out

should fix it up

i think there were the odd few which wouldnt revive hence new cards

but its strange
becasue not every1 has been unauthorised only a select few??

running cccam 2.1.3, is it worth going to newcs or is that also vulnerable? Also is it a net based fake emm update or a sat feed emm update causing this? no one seems to be sure. If its net based are they doing a blanket target on port 12000 for all ips.. assuming ppl have just straight port forwarded?

I subscribed to the View Asia package today the card updated fine in my box running cccam 214. The entitlements for the sky and View Asia package are due to run out on 17th July all channels still clearing without any problems.

doubt it would be net based mate as they wouldnt know which ip's to target.
all of their emms are sent via satellite.

what i wanted to know is that do these 'dead cards' come afloat around about the time when entitlements run out or does it happen randomly?

that might indicate whether or not the dead cards are due to emms sent alongside the monthly entitlement updates or whether these 'killer' emms can be sent at any time during the month.

if its the latter then it would basically mean that we have no protection whatsoever as we have no idea when the killer emm is sent.

Cheers,
CrazyFool.

doubt it would be net based mate as they wouldnt know which ip's to target.
all of their emms are sent via satellite.

what i wanted to know is that do these 'dead cards' come afloat around about the time when entitlements run out or does it happen randomly?

that might indicate whether or not the dead cards are due to emms sent alongside the monthly entitlement updates or whether these 'killer' emms can be sent at any time during the month.

if its the latter then it would basically mean that we have no protection whatsoever as we have no idea when the killer emm is sent.

Cheers,
CrazyFool.

If it was randomly my card would have been dead in my dreambox when sky sent the emm for the View Asia package on their behalf. That rules that theory out I guess.

my cars stopped functioning the day it was to update .it was in overnight for 2 days as i was unsure what day it was exactly they reset for me ok

Would it not be best for people to put up:
Area: they live
Box: they are using to share
Software running: like ccam
Date card was killed:
Do u sub to Sky:
Also info on what internet they are using, just incase people have sky internet as well.

Just so there can be a little more info to look at. Dont think it will help alot but the more info the better?

MB

Back