Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sky hd

right , im almost sorted just got to fill the details but i have a question, if i do it in the wifes maiden name , surely they will suss you out due to the address and when should i cancel my existing package ?

Before you take it out.

cancel it whenever... if they ask.... just say shes renting the property from you... and if they need a contract... google has your answer :D

i wouldnt worry thats what i did :D they dont really care... i moved into a propertie that a woman hadnt paid 3 months of her subs... lol

i read it as the bigger figger was what you would pay without the offer i.e. after the 12 months.... if you read the banner at the top it says 'half price sky tv for our friends and family of sky employees'

LOL

Consider ourselves as freinds of a sky employee :Cheers:

Dick Pickle!

My Sky card arrived today just have to wait for saturday for the installation.
Thanks again to the op:Clap:

right , im almost sorted just got to fill the details but i have a question, if i do it in the wifes maiden name , surely they will suss you out due to the address and when should i cancel my existing package ?

If your leaving her and its already in your name, then you cant leave it, so there for she has to take it in her name and if allowed to use her maiden name.

I was told on phone tho, that they wont install new system till my current 30 days notice ends, although she got a email stating that they will be here at end of the month. Will put the new HD in storage and keep the current one with all the recordings.

My Sky card arrived today just have to wait for saturday for the installation.
Thanks again to the op:Clap:

when did you register bud?? :p sounds good :p wish they could fit mine sooner! :p
:Cheers:

at least mine doesnt run out till the end of december :D have to hide all my stuff to o with sky :p LOL

Last edited:
just set my misses up on sky.com for her online account :p

bought up all my details :S

then when i logged her out and back in it was all sorted...

says under "tracking" expect a sky engineer between 8am-6pm on the 2nd :)

just put her dd details in 2 :p have to set up a bank transfer now lol...

The Code to enter is XMAS(followed by a random selected 12 digits) ie XMAS521375486924
Upon entering the code the page should refresh and you should see that all packages and HD have been selected and discounted to half price for the first year. Also at any point during the 12 months you can reduce the services you receive without losing out on the discount.
Please rate this as you see fit and I am informing people of this code as it is a great offer for those looking to get sky and also because the more people who know about this method then sky may give something back to the existing customers that they have as well!!!!!

Just tried this & it appears that the offer is no longer valid. A bit gutted ! If anyone has any ideas on how to get round this, it would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
NO CHANCE

the code 'not this one' was realesed to hduk and was well abbused..... :(

so im affraid you had to get in there quick...

if you look around this time next year you should get another code....

but looks like sky got the subs they needed for another year :D

must be to keep there installers bust up till xmas....

apparantly all that have registerd will have the deal :D so looks good guys :Cheers:

its people like this who ruin it

from HDUK

Righto guys what a joke, I know I should not be complaining but here goes. I called 4 different numbers until finally a lady put me through to someone who could help me, they were all trying to evade my questions. Eventually I was put through to a woman whom was really helpful, but just would not budge, this was apparantly the department where family and friends of sky and tesco employees were supposed to call and supply the relevant voucher codes.

I began by providing her with one code, she goes it was invalid I told her I had 3 codes provided to me by a friend so she tried the 2 others and they would not work. I complained about calling from a moble to 4 separate numbers with no proper assistance, and I let her know my battery was on its last legs she kindly said she would return a call to my friends mobile. The codes just would not work, she tkind told me to call back and try and get 3 more codes from my friend. Apparantly each sky and tesco employee receives 3 voucher codes for family and friends. SHe then tells me kokingly to stop making these codes up I told her I was getting them from a mutal friend on the net. We continued through at least 7 or 8 codes, I told her I would go on all night, she then put me on hold talked to her manager, however when she came back she was a lot mere stern and said I should check where I received these codes from and resolve the problem with my friend.

I changed my stance and said I want the deal matched at the least, she would not budge so I requested the manager . She then took an age and it was approxiamately 9.15 and she said that she will call me tommorrow as there was no managers available to assist me and that we would resolve this then, looks bleak but where there's a will there's a way.

So Who was getting theres installed today?
sure one guy on here was

Maybe me mate. Installer phoned at 8.15 said he'd be 30 mins. Turned up bang on 8.45 but after a debate about siting the dish he's arranged for a 'height' team to come next week as he couldn't fit it where I wanted it 'more than my jobs worth mate' <- his words. Sky card & contract arrived though so looks good.
HH.

my wife works for Tesco so if I ask her, she can get me one of these codes then.

there used to be a link for tesco staff onto an offers page at the sky website were you could generate a code providing you had a staff employee number

be good if you can find out that link

Back