Sky hd

Been used b4 mate, just tried to get it and they said its already been used before so wont allow to give the deal.

shame its a non goer :(

thought that was a really good deal, was about to get the misses on the phone lol.

Sorry Guys I didn't know it was a one off code!

I suppose you could phone and ask them how you get the codes!

I got it from my sister in law who works in the call centre.

Basically 285 for an HD box.

I was toying with the idea of a dreambox HD but this seemed slightly better!!

Last edited:
:proud: no worries

thanks for sharing :Cheers:

im trying to get a code to replace my free sky plus from last year and hd would be a bonus :) i dont fancy paying the £40+ sky keep on advertising...

No mate, cheers for posting, I think they are just clamping down, cpl year back a few codes were put about and abused :) but they got to realise this owuld bring in a lot more customers so its win win for them.

People should still try it, Just because one tit wouldnt give me it doesnt mean another wont.

I normally do it every cpl years switching between me and my partners name.

Thanks for this
I tried the code online this morning and everything went through ok.
I have since had 2 emails from sky confirming my account number and installation date of next saturday.
Cheers once again :Clap:

what section did you enter the code? I am getting to the payments section, but not risking entering payments till I can enter code.

Hi

When you click the button to join sky there is a box on the top right hand side to put the code in. once you have put the code in it comes up with all the package details, then just enter your details.

Just orderd online in my misses name!!! :p

rock on :)

her's hoping... going to cancel my subs now :p

i tryed order went through fine had the conformation email off then but had a second email a while later saying they had cancelled my order?

2 hours after i placed my order i had the cancelation email off them

okay..... have you tried again??? i changed the last 2 numbers and it still cmae up with the same offer.... worth a try ;) thats my next idea if it fails... ive just phoned them up to cancel my subs.... said i was going to australia for 6 months :p bargain :p

the misses had had 2 emails confirming it so i can only hope :)

Last edited:
Ive signed up went through ok got the confirmation account number details & install date so I hope it goes through.

Thanks m8.

Sticking the code in and it doesnt seem to bring the price down.

Help, really want to get this.

Got it, now i think,

How come it says on going cost? is that after 12 months?

Back