Sky hd

i know its just being me but i cant find a page where you enter the code , somebody on first page says its in a box on the right , mmm i cant find it , anybody got a link to the exact page , sorry for being a little slow today .

aye mate, it will say join online then on new page top right, I was hunting for ages too, then got shown where it was too :)

above the SKY HD BOX join sky

Last edited:
it seems to have ended now.

"You have reached this page because the offer you are looking for is no longer available or the offer code you entered is invalid.

If you wish to find out more about Sky or to join Sky TV, please
click here "

Oh well better luck next time me thinks

offer has been taken off now it seems. A mate tried it with no joy, i doubled checked and the code isn't working now. just getting

"You have reached this page because the offer you are looking for is no longer available or the offer code you entered is invalid.

If you wish to find out more about Sky or to join Sky TV, please
click here "

with stuff like this you have to act, right away. just hope they don't cancel the orders, as when i looked at the T & C last nite before signing up, they have every right to cancel the contract if they think you have got the code by other means, aint part of the sky Family, who the codes are meant to be for

Last edited:
Ive just tried but am in 2 minds getting it

but is this what its mean to look like ?

Sky TV

* Variety Pack
* Knowledge Pack
* News Pack
* Children's Pack
* Music Pack
* Style & Culture Pack

First 12 months
£11.25
After first 12 months
£22.50

* Movies Pack
* Sports Pack

First 12 months
£12.50
After first 12 months
£25.00
Sky HD Pack
First 12 months
£0.00
After first 12 months
£9.75

Ive just tried but am in 2 minds getting it

but is this what its mean to look like ?

Sky TV

* Variety Pack
* Knowledge Pack
* News Pack
* Children's Pack
* Music Pack
* Style & Culture Pack

First 12 months
£11.25
After first 12 months
£22.50

* Movies Pack
* Sports Pack

First 12 months
£12.50
After first 12 months
£25.00
Sky HD Pack
First 12 months
£0.00
After first 12 months
£9.75

lucky you can get it up, i just tried for my mate and no joy lol

it just brakes down the contract and what you will pay

for the first 12 months it's half price so all in you shoudl be paying around the £25 mark.
then after 12 the normal prices would kick in, unless you cancel

Cheers CG

quick question, am on the last page and this is coming up £57.25

Payment
Card details

Your One-Off Payment is £0.00

As your box and standard set-up are free, you do not need to make a one-off payment. Please choose a monthly payment method.
[You have no one-off payments]
Subscription details payment method

Your monthly subscription is £57.25
Payment method

1. Direct Debit
2. Credit card

just checked it and its still coming up with the offer :p

roll on the 2nd :p

Cheers CG

quick question, am on the last page and this is coming up £57.25

Payment
Card details

Your One-Off Payment is £0.00

As your box and standard set-up are free, you do not need to make a one-off payment. Please choose a monthly payment method.
[You have no one-off payments]
Subscription details payment method

Your monthly subscription is £57.25
Payment method

1. Direct Debit
2. Credit card

look over it and if it says ur monthly subscription is £57.25 and not the same as on the other page £25, then i personally woud leave it.
As when i did it yesterday, I had £23 for my monthly subcription as i took the music channels off.
As when you have went to checkout, it looks like they have stopped that half price offer and charged you the normal price for the channels

look over it and if it says ur monthly subscription is £57.25 and not the same as on the other page £25, then i personally woud leave it.
As when i did it yesterday, I had £23 for my monthly subcription as i took the music channels off.
As when you have went to checkout, it looks like they have stopped that half price offer and charged you the normal price for the channels

But in my basket, it shows the offer still

ooo am confused now lol

i read it as the bigger figger was what you would pay without the offer i.e. after the 12 months.... if you read the banner at the top it says 'half price sky tv for our friends and family of sky employees'

Can anyone else confirm that the direct debit page comes up at £57.25

right , im almost sorted just got to fill the details but i have a question, if i do it in the wifes maiden name , surely they will suss you out due to the address and when should i cancel my existing package ?

Back