Sky hd

Sticking the code in and it doesnt seem to bring the price down.

Help, really want to get this.

Got it, now i think,

How come it says on going cost? is that after 12 months?

aye mate, its just showing you the cost after the 12 months, when you get through further it states a clear break down.

aye mate, its just showing you the cost after the 12 months, when you get through further it states a clear break down.

Cheers mate.

Another thing, i don't have a landline and clicked the option to say i would have one in 6 weeks, but i plan to just tell the installer to activate it manually, would this be possible?

Ive got 2 conformation emails from sky, just hope i don't get a cancelation email as lets just say my credit rating isn't the best :proud:

I'm in (hopefully). Just waiting to see what the emails say......... Cheers to the OP,
HH.

Email'd within 30 mins to say my setup date had changed from 3/Dec to 26/Nov so fingers crossed up & running on Thursday.

Last edited:
Oh & I went thru Quidco too, tracked £100 already, hopefully they'll pay that but will be surprised if they do. Also mentioned a £50 M&S voucher on the 1st page, fingers crossed for that as well.
HH.

Sky HD for new customers

23.75 a month for Movies and Sports + others

Fixed for one year

Free Install

Free HD box

use code

xmas510105554709

new customers only, typical aint it, being a customer for 10 years now I am not entitled to this offer..

new customers only, typical aint it, being a customer for 10 years now I am not entitled to this offer..

Put it in the Mrs Maiden name if thats an option.

Me and the Mrs change the names every 2 years for the deal

Oh & I went thru Quidco too, tracked £100 already, hopefully they'll pay that but will be surprised if they do. Also mentioned a £50 M&S voucher on the 1st page, fingers crossed for that as well.
HH.

Why didnt i remember that S**t

Im with Virgin and don't have the BT phone line. Can i still gets this, just wondering how they would activate it

Im with Virgin and don't have the BT phone line. Can i still gets this, just wondering how they would activate it

can still get deal with tv only.
I gotr deal last year free so couldnt get this one.
Changed last 2 to 77 and it worked but fell at final hurdle

Aye mate, same as above, you can still get it. I keey vermin, basic for modem to be kept alive and sly for my HD

Aye mate, same as above, you can still get it. I keey vermin, basic for modem to be kept alive and sly for my HD

How much they (VM) charge you for that mate, might end up doing the same?
HH.

I think I am £11 for phone line and £7 for basic subs and modem costs, cough cough ;)

I just cant fault vermin for the BB, I would even happily pay for it :)

Why didnt i remember that S**t

No guarantee I'll get it but worth a try.

On the quidco thing I'm pretty forgetful about it too so on my homepage when I start up Firefox I've set up quidco as the 1st tab to hopefully remind me.
HH.

Cheers for the quick reply rodbouy

Last edited:
Back