Sky hd

do you mean BT challenging SKY concerning monopolizing and pricing of their product

virgin pay SKY for their channels, it is as simple as that

have all the codes run out as im on virgin but will go to sky if we have the codes as then its a better deal

i did the online package builder from sky but its just out of my price range at the moment

do you mean BT challenging SKY concerning monopolizing and pricing of their product

virgin pay SKY for their channels, it is as simple as that

Sky also pay Virgin to carry their channels living, bravo etc. The ofcom ruling will hopefully put an end to Sky's manopoly on pay tv so that both companies can compete and offer lower prices to their customers.

I haven't been monitoring this thread..dam..missed out again!. Want to go SKY HD, but the cost is so expensive..

If anyone has a working code, please do PM.

Ive been installed a couple of weeks now thanks to one of the codes posted by sempi so thanks mate. Enjoying my supertelly!!!!

is there no working codes left :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

At the moment there isnt any the offer hasnt expired yet so theres a small chance the codes might start working again... or they have realised their mistake and changed the way they offer friends and family codes.

I hope they start working...Ii am monitoring this thread from now on!. I could really do with half price sub for the year....:)

Hi All,

Just thought I'd say I didn't get the sky offer, but I did get a Quidco Account....PMSL

Has anyone's quidco paid out yet ??

Mine has been validated @ £100 for a couple of weeks but the date has changed to a later date twice ??

Never user quidco before how long does it normally take to payout ??

Has anyone's quidco paid out yet ??

Mine has been validated @ £100 for a couple of weeks but the date has changed to a later date twice ??

Never user quidco before how long does it normally take to payout ??

it might change after a couple of months after you have paid sky a couple of months.

Just had 95 quid cashback from quidco for this offer...back of the net! Took the deal out end of January so 3 months wait all in.

Last edited:
£100.00 from Skyreceived on 4 May 10

pmsl and this with the £24 a month full hd deal as well

i cant beleive how many decent deals i got this yr

O2 with 3 months free and £125 cash back

SKy full hd Sub £24.25 a month with £100 cash back

Back