Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sky hd

The guys who have got it installed. did you receive any contracts or anything to confirm its half price for the 12 months ?

Any further news on the tesco staff deal. I have a friend who works at tesco who would be willing to give me his works number to generate a discount code. He says he has not heard about such a staff offer , but is going to ask around.

Just got my install date as i got no email rang sky being installed next fri.Got the hd box plus a sky+ box as asked for multiroom.The sky+ box was free!
Thanks to the op:Clap:

Any further news on the tesco staff deal. I have a friend who works at tesco who would be willing to give me his works number to generate a discount code. He says he has not heard about such a staff offer , but is going to ask around.

The've definitely got it, I got mine from my sister who works there

Hi

Could someone please PM me the discount code especially someone who had relatives working for Tesco or Sky. I'm sure more than one person can use the code.

Many thanks.

but did you have to pay multiroom ?

Yeah had to pay the tenner for multiroom but got the sky+ box free!
Cant complain realy.My problem was i had the free deal from last year cancelled it and put this deal in my partners name.Sky would not do the deal cos my subs end dec 25!But one call to the vip section sorted it.

Aye got mine today from another code, but noticed that using it online more than once does not work anymore.

Ive just tried but am in 2 minds getting it

but is this what its mean to look like ?

Sky TV

* Variety Pack
* Knowledge Pack
* News Pack
* Children's Pack
* Music Pack
* Style & Culture Pack

First 12 months
£11.25
After first 12 months
£22.50

* Movies Pack
* Sports Pack

First 12 months
£12.50
After first 12 months
£25.00
Sky HD Pack
First 12 months
£0.00
After first 12 months
£9.75

Fecking Sky!!

Got everything up and running yesterday except HD

Called customer services and they said they will activate HD now, give it 24 hours to come through... The bloke even said on the phone I had HD

Looked this morning and still no HD

Spend 30 mins of the phone arguing with the women. She said HD is not free on the package and they have got me down as having a sky + box not a sky HD box. She asked her manager ect

After another 10 mins she said the only was to get HD is to pay £9.75 per month, and if I didn't agree I would have to write to sky customers services as they would have to cancel the whole package and start again (knowing my luck they would ask for the code again and who i know that works for sky)

I have looked at the paperwork and i cant find proof of what they had on offer. The confirmation email and paperwork do not say anything about the package

If I write to them, I am sure they will say 'hold on a minute, you should not even have this deal'

I know I'm still getting a cheap deal, but it should be £9.75 cheaper

B*rstards

What would you do? or has anyone got proof of what we originally ordered?

Cheers

I thought the same when i did my order, what if somethink pops up in the future about the deal etc. Tried to print off the order but my printer won't work with windows 7 lol, so had to do a screen dump instead
this might help you out as it's says what the offer included

Mines is same as cg010169 mate, defo shows on the confirmation page. Then again even if you saved or printed it, Sky have us over a barrel if we weren't really entitled to the deal.
You could try creating an account at My Sky & check the package but I guess it'll just say what customer services are telling you.
Sorry can't help much
HH.

I got a code from a cousin who works for sky, but it is for new customers only,. it the full hd package with sports/movies for 25 quid a month and free box install

I already have Sky+ and pissed off so this evening I am going to cancel my subscription and also mention to the sky rep I call about not being happy about this deal for new customers and they can stick their loyal customer shit up their smelly arse.. **** em I say

rant over

Back