Sky hd

codes are working

SUPR270334958542
SUPR280334958542
SUPR290334958542
SUPR300334958542
SUPR310334958542

just been reading on HUKD,
looks like ppl have been trying the codes all along, thats y they suspended the codes again...
hopefully they will work again tonight or in a day or two when it calms down a bit.

i got on it last night + recd emails now fingers crossed they'll honour it
just keep checking back as i thought id missed it and thanks to the guys
on here i found it was open again with SUPR(12RANDOM NOS)
SUPR234345456567
the thread on hukd has been hammered in last few days
maybe this offer should be on a separate thread as it begins with
2009 xmas offer
just a thought
thanks again to the guys on here
dave:banana:

That's mine fitted, looks good on my new 47" lcd :p

logged into mysky but not showing any billing details yet ?
I kept all the print out's when singing up just incase.
Quidco was tracking at £65 but has now changed to £100!
Not sure what is going on.........

I have been trying all codes and random numers so thought i would check out the quidco offer and found this in the terms

Cashback will not be paid on any purchases when a voucher code or a refer a friend code is used.

Cashback on Sky+ HD will be paid on confirmation of your Sky viewing being activated. The £100 cashback will track in at £20 + £80. ** This is for NEW customer sales bought online only. This offer is not available direct through Sky or through the call centres or retailers. Sky will be unable to assist you with any queries relating to your Quidco cashback. Cashback will not be paid on any purchases when a voucher code or a refer a friend code is used. If you need to have a new phoneline installed you will not be eligible for cashback as this is completed offline. In certain cases you may not be able to complete your subscription online, so before counting on the cashback, please check that their sign up process will work for you. Cash back is only available to customers who sign-up/ upgrade online from start to finish. Please provide your customer reference number when submitting an enquiry. Existing Sky customers can't purchase online People who live in flats of 6 or more can't order online Pubs/clubs etc can't order online either. Domestic customers only

so it don't look like you get the £28 a month and £100 cash back but good luck to you all who have tried i wish i had done it last week but was booking a trip to Barcelona

edogg

I have been trying all codes and random numers so thought i would check out the quidco offer and found this in the terms

Cashback will not be paid on any purchases when a voucher code or a refer a friend code is used.

Cashback on Sky+ HD will be paid on confirmation of your Sky viewing being activated. The £100 cashback will track in at £20 + £80. ** This is for NEW customer sales bought online only. This offer is not available direct through Sky or through the call centres or retailers. Sky will be unable to assist you with any queries relating to your Quidco cashback. Cashback will not be paid on any purchases when a voucher code or a refer a friend code is used. If you need to have a new phoneline installed you will not be eligible for cashback as this is completed offline. In certain cases you may not be able to complete your subscription online, so before counting on the cashback, please check that their sign up process will work for you. Cash back is only available to customers who sign-up/ upgrade online from start to finish. Please provide your customer reference number when submitting an enquiry. Existing Sky customers can't purchase online People who live in flats of 6 or more can't order online Pubs/clubs etc can't order online either. Domestic customers only

so it don't look like you get the £28 a month and £100 cash back but good luck to you all who have tried i wish i had done it last week but was booking a trip to Barcelona

edogg

edogg, there's nowt to lose going thru Qu!dco. If you get the £100 after a few months it's a bonus.
HH.

has anyone been charged full price for espn.also in my bill it says in red writing that my bill is due from 10/2/210 but i only got installed today.does this sound right.thanks

I'm getting charged full price for ESPN as well. :(
Works out at £33.25.Still not too bad but not what i was paying at checkout.
It is showing the 12 month half price discount as well so that looks ok.
It's showing bill dated from 10th feb as well but this might be due to the fact you pay a month in advance.

Looks like codes have stopoped working online will they work if you do it over the phone?

recd the contract and card today so looking good

i did it the other day with a code,
and got through ,then booked it for this sunday, i got the two emails --welcoming me blah blah blah.
then i went to my sky and had a look at my account and it say this----

We have suspended billing on your account while we investigate an error. You do not need to contact us regarding this; we are working to address the error as quickly as possible.

so it dosnt look good for me
as anyone else had this

dave

i did it the other day with a code,
and got through ,then booked it for this sunday, i got the two emails --welcoming me blah blah blah.
then i went to my sky and had a look at my account and it say this----

We have suspended billing on your account while we investigate an error. You do not need to contact us regarding this; we are working to address the error as quickly as possible.

so it dosnt look good for me
as anyone else had this

dave
I had it dont worry mate

dont worry about it mate as i had the same thing, but all went fine. Got it installed monday, and getting billed half price as the offer said. B t w thanks to the poster of the offer in the first place:Clap:

hey ..
should i say.. i just got lucky.. one of the codes worked for me..
just ordered it for half price, ..

missed the quidco.. ouch..was just so excited to get it ordered.. damn me..
but..looks like it was just my evening ..

thanks ..

a little advise please
ive signed up, recd emails and welcome package ie t&c + card
now ive realised i didnt add epsn
do you guys think i am safe to phone and add epsn
or might this raise suspision and open me to questions about
my random code etc or should i just keep shtum and be happy
with what i hope to get
any help as always appreciated
dave

hey ..
should i say.. i just got lucky.. one of the codes worked for me..
just ordered it for half price, ..

missed the quidco.. ouch..was just so excited to get it ordered.. damn me..
but..looks like it was just my evening ..

thanks ..
Are you going to share which one worked for you.

a little advise please
ive signed up, recd emails and welcome package ie t&c + card
now ive realised i didnt add epsn
do you guys think i am safe to phone and add epsn
or might this raise suspision and open me to questions about
my random code etc or should i just keep shtum and be happy
with what i hope to get
any help as always appreciated
dave
members have phoned them when they have realised they have been charged full price for espn instead of half price and they have sorted it for them no questions asked but its your call

Back