Sky hd

I got mine installed on the 20th lol but my mates moving house and wants to get the deal.

well thats me all skyd up

once again thanks to you lot and DW for the heads up
on this great offer
happy dayz
well it would be but me lad wants to play on the wii
really is a breathtaking pic on my 50in plas
dave
hope they open it up again for others
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

i got in with SUPR(THEN 12 RANDOM NOS)on the 2nd window so to all who have missed out keep checking back
just phoned sly to ask if i can add espn to my package
yes for £10
then the engineer phones me to tell me im first call 8am sun
looks very good now,fingers still crossed
but this is thanks to you guys and DW
thanks to you all
dave:banana:

If you've ordered using the offer code then you should be paying half price for espn at £4.50.

I had some cowboy install crew, not proper sky installer, some subcontracted lot...who claimed they couldnt get theyre ladders throgh to the back of the property...
Funny how roofers, builders etc have never had that problem. Then when I said install at the front then...they said they didnt have a pole to put the dish on....lol..Personally I think because it was raining and I have a fairly tall property, they couldnt be bothered because it was a more difficult than normal job...
Anyway rescheduled the install...

Just had mine installed on the 27th all sweet

Picture is mint on my HD tele:banana:

Just wanted to say a big thanks to you guys. Been looking to get Sky HD with the sports package for ages but could never justify the £51. All sorted now, well for a year anyway!

I had some cowboy install crew, not proper sky installer, some subcontracted lot...who claimed they couldnt get theyre ladders throgh to the back of the property...
Funny how roofers, builders etc have never had that problem. Then when I said install at the front then...they said they didnt have a pole to put the dish on....lol..Personally I think because it was raining and I have a fairly tall property, they couldnt be bothered because it was a more difficult than normal job...
Anyway rescheduled the install...

all down to h & s now mate...ive been on skys h & s and installer course...you wouldnt believe it......1 cannot carry 3 section ladders through someones house.....if your cat will not move and its in the way....job is escalated to team manager....my old man had sky from the previous offer........

1st installer turned up: cant do the job as there is no access to the rear of the property other than through the house, rebook to put dish on chimney

2nd installer turned: cant do install as christmas lights on guttering rebooked...

i was there when the 2nd installer turned up so i asked him for the dish and lnb......set the dish up , run the cables , did the phoneline

so when the 3rd installer turned up all he had to do was connect the box up.....

if there is anything in the way or no access..these days your not having sky installed......ive seen a lot of relocated dishes in my area as even if u have a sky dish up there and it needs servicing (new lnb etc) and it is seen as not safe for the engineer.....you will have a new dish put up.......world gone mad.? not really , just safe working practices.....

i still cant find a working code :( can anyone help?

TIA

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Just checked my bill online and they have billed me full price for ESPN, I am sure that this was half price when I added it to my basket, could anyone else confirm this for me please?

TIA

Just checked my bill online and they have billed me full price for ESPN, I am sure that this was half price when I added it to my basket, could anyone else confirm this for me please?

TIA

They are billing me full price for ESPN also, i emailed them, they said its correct, I didnt think arguing over such a good deal was worth it!

Just to let others know as well, I phoned up and they were having none of it, I am not fussed about ESPN, so I asked for it to be removed and the nice lady gave it to me with £5 discount for the next 3 months after which I will then cancel it, as the football season will be over.

Hi All,

Can I ask if anyone as read the small print on this offer?
As I read on another site that it's really a 2 year deal!

Thanx for the Quote Diablo13

Do you have to have the BT phone line fitted or not still a bit unsure on this myself? I am tempted but then I would have to get a new Tv with HD on it......LoL
Any truth behind this?

It is a 12 month contract, on the 11 month make sure you call and downgrade or cancel your package accordingly otherwise you will be charged full price on the 13th month which will be £48.50 + £10 for HD Pack = £58.50

Regarding phone line, you need a telephone line with any provider so the card/services can be activated. I didnt have a phone line near the installation of the box but the installer had a 10meter telephone extension cord which plugged in to activate my card/services.

Last edited:
none of codes on this thread work anymore, even tried the SUPR and 12 random numbers but no luck

anyone got a code that works.

I signed up at xmas with this deal and aint seen the M&S voucher, not holding out much hope for it either really. Think i remember reading as this was a staff offer code that you wouldn't get the voucher.

It is a 12 month contract, on the 11 month make sure you call and downgrade or cancel your package accordingly otherwise you will be charged full price on the 13th month which will be £48.50 + £10 for HD Pack = £58.50

Hopefully ofcom's pay tv ruling will be due this month and if they rule in favor of VM the ruling will come into effect and sky will have to lower that price else VM will get a surge in new subscribers.

Back